IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

On 1/13/2020 at 10:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Adelyn Foto had her twins. Remember she’s the one that announced her pregnancy with twin onesies that said “made in Canada” because they honeymooned in Canada. Since the babies came a little early, they’ve been married 8 months and they already have two kids. They got married May 12th and had the babies January 12th. Oh fundies.

030B120F-9A1C-4E83-8531-B5D7071C955C.jpeg

Brave entrance into the world? I never thought of my children being born as some sort of bravery on their part, but whatever.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Brave entrance into the world? I never thought of my children being born as some sort of bravery on their part, but whatever.

Yeah, the penis worship is already in full swing. I guess the name Adler (eagle) is fitting then.
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

I bet if those twins had an actual choice, they would have stayed in that nice quiet, dark, warm womb for awhile longer. It’s likely her body that decided it was go time. Our bodies have a hard time going full term with more than one baby inside us. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Apparently NR-Anna started the induction process last night (17th) and if the baby hadn’t made its appearance by the end of the night, was going to head to the hospital this morning. So, Baby Maxwell may have arrived! Can’t wait to hear the name. As I think Anna is about 37 weeks along now, hopefully the baby should be fine.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

37 weeks is an early term delivery and these babies generally do very well. As an aside, I've now seen a number of women with breast cancer who had surgery during the second/third trimester and then started chemo while pregnant. My only role in these cases is well being checks on baby but - at least in the cases I've seen - both mom and baby seem to do well.

Edited by browngrl
forgot a word, case you autocorrect
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

37 weeks is an early term delivery and these babies generally do very well. As an aside, I've now seen a number of women with breast cancer who had surgery during the second/third trimester and then started chemo while pregnant. My only role in these cases is well being checks on baby but - at least in the cases I've seen - both mom and baby seem to do well.

Maybe chemo while  pregnant is possible when the baby has built all organs and other vital structures and only needs to cook a little longer  .

Baby Boy Maxwell is here, apparently. No details but he and NR Anna are doing ok apparently. I'm guessing we'll get a name in a day or two. So glad it's a boy. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

Glad to hear he's arrived safe and sound. I've been following the Maxwells since 2010 and while I've never agreed with many of their beliefs, found several of them to be quite harmful as a matter of fact, this is something I would never wish for anyone and I hope NR-Anna can get the treatment she needs now that she's had a safe delivery.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Glad to hear that the baby seems to be healthy and I really wish that NR-Anna gets all the support and that her treatments work. 

I don't like the Maxwells one bit, but I am really happy that they are a family that does support modern medicine. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I was not expecting that name. 

Peter doesn’t surprise me, but Simon does and the combination does. In the OT there was a Simon described as “Simon the Sorcerer” so I’m surprised they went with it as their OT name. (“Simon Peter” was the name of the apostle Peter, but with their other boys having OT names I’m surprised they went with Simon)

• I Agree 1

While I wasn't expecting it, I like it and think it's pretty cute. You don't hear the name Simon much anymore and I always felt like it was one of those "outdated" names that was on the cusp of being brought back.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Jessica McClure Morales("Baby Jessica" who fell down the well in Texas)has a son named Simon.

• Upvote 3

Mary Jane Mueller had a baby boy on the 14th, Toby Malachi, a day under a year after ChristyAnna so they’re Irish twins. I’m surprised they used Toby rather than Tobias, and that they didn’t use a J name (I thought they had a theme of alternating C/K and J names, judging by their other children’s names).

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

45 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Mary Jane Mueller had a baby boy on the 14th, Toby Malachi, a day under a year after ChristyAnna so they’re Irish twins. I’m surprised they used Toby rather than Tobias, and that they didn’t use a J name (I thought they had a theme of alternating C/K and J names, judging by their other children’s names).

He was 7 lbs 10 oz, way smaller than the rest of their kids (Two 10 pounders and three 9 pounders), so I bet he came early

2 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

That makes 6 kids since 2013. Her husband is a Baptist minister/instructor at a religious college.  I predicted a couple more Mueller grandkids for 2020 but I thought it would be some of the other Mueller daughters.  Poor Karis is probably promoted to sister mom now.

Posting so I remember to add Abigail Benjamin and her 7th to the list.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic