IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

Slowing down is to be hoped, but she's also got a habit of doubling up after a "longer" pregnancy interval. In other words, I won't believe she's truly slowing down until #12 is born without the #irishtwins hashtag. Two 12+ month stretches between babies would convince me that her fertility is abandoning Beast Mode.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, anjulibai said:

This will be her longest time between pregnancies ever. If she's due November 1 (and it's probably early November since she's announcing already), then that's 17.1 months between this baby and Coralee. 

I hope this means she's slowing down. 

She claimed in the same comments her longest interval is 20 months so still not her longest between babies. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

She claimed in the same comments her longest interval is 20 months so still not her longest between babies. 

Yup. This will be her second longest, assuming she doesn't go early. Between the twins and Calena she went almost exactly 20 months. Her gaps are:

Clint to Clay- 16 months

Clay to Cade- 14 months

Cade to Callie- 10 months (Callie was quite premature as well; actual gap would have been more like 13 months)

Callie to Cash- 15 months

Cash to Colt/Case (twins) - 11 months

Colt/Case to Calena- 20 months

Calena to Caydie- 13 months

Cayde to Coralee- 12 months

Coralee to Cletus the Fetus -17 months

My name predictions are Clyde or Cane for a boy, and Clara or Cammie for a girl. (Though I will ALWAYS secretly hope for Calliana, just to inflict as much confusion as possible on a household that voluntarily named its first two daughters "Callie" and "Calena".)

• Thank You 11

If I’m not mistaken she had a pregnancy loss between the twins and Calena which explains the longer spacing. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

She did have a loss, so I don't think that 20 months counts a ton. Especially since she got pregnant again afterwards super quickly. 

• I Agree 4

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

She did have a loss, so I don't think that 20 months counts a ton. Especially since she got pregnant again afterwards super quickly. 

Yes, there was that loss. And, the suspected loss before this pregnancy.

Seems there are only gaps beyond a year when there is a miscarriage. 

I cannot imagine such a life. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

The 11 months between Cash and the twins gets me every time. 3 babies plus 4 other really young kids :pink-shock:. Also she calls them #irishtriplets which I hate.

I'm gonna stick with my names from last time: Cole or Clyde for a boy, Cassie or Casey for a girl.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 5

My name guesses: Calissa for a girl, Cage for a boy.

Edited by PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea
Can't spell name

1 hour ago, Intothewind said:

Apparently Joy Duggar is pregnant with another girl.

I hope this baby will be okay. What a scary time to be pregnant.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

7 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I hope this baby will be okay. What a scary time to be pregnant.

I hope so too. I’m 33 weeks and it is a scary time. As of now, I am allowed one support person at the hospital, but may not be if things worsen by delivery.

• I Agree 1
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, Intothewind said:

Apparently Joy Duggar is pregnant with another girl.

And she is due the second week of August.

• Thank You 4

is a girl and i onesty wonder if this could be more stressful for her, or if it would have been the same has this baby been a boy. i hope all goes well for her and understand the decision to wait until now to share it...could it be this one of the reson jinger visited the family a few days ago? maybe gender reveal?

• Upvote 4

It looks like Joy's further along with this baby than she was with Annabell. I hope does okay and the rest of this pregnancy is smooth and the birth is easy for her. 

• Upvote 9

I know people are saying that there will be a baby boom 9 months from now. I'm predicting a fundie baby boom.  All that locked up time inside. For as much as they comply with that. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Clara Nolkamper (??) probably os expecting again... She's saying in the Radford family instagram page she has 11 kids and counting with a wink and she used the hashtag #alwayspregnant... Soooo Irish twins again?? 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Nefernandes2019 said:

Clara Nolkamper (??) probably os expecting again... She's saying in the Radford family instagram page she has 11 kids and counting with a wink and she used the hashtag #alwayspregnant... Soooo Irish twins again?? 

Safest bet on earth.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Safest bet on earth.

It's disturbing... She's 31 and 11 kids (probably 12) if she has kids until 40s she could have more than 20...

Edited by Nefernandes2019
  • Upvote 5

Just seen courtney has commented on the radford insta saying she is 6 weeks....that roughly puts her EDD as the 18th nov if shes 6weeks exactly today. 

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

Based on Meredith Hammer's Facebook account, it appears that Baby #6, a boy (?) (in blue), was born about two months ago.

Edited by Rosie
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

7 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Just seen courtney has commented on the radford insta saying she is 6 weeks....that roughly puts her EDD as the 18th nov if shes 6weeks exactly today. 

Just in time for a Thanksgiving bib picture 

• Upvote 6

Brianna Jeub, Isaiah Jeub’s wife, is pregnant with a boy. 

These Jeub sons are getting married young and starting families quick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic