IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

14 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I found that post. Those babies are named Joss and Devereux? I've afraid to know what her other kids names are.

I stalked her IG and found some of the names. Priya, Hutch, McEwan

• Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Wow! Most people stick to certain naming styles. But she does not!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

I am so confused, Courtney Rogers is the mom with all the C names correct?   Who is the women who named her children who has such interesting names?

32 minutes ago, Lisamc7 said:

I am so confused, Courtney Rogers is the mom with all the C names correct?   Who is the women who named her children who has such interesting names?

Her name is Jordan Page. She’s a Mormon mommy blogger/Influencer with 8 kids. Courtney Rogers seems to follow all of the “moms of many” on Instagram and always comments with how many children she has. Yes, Courtney’s kids names all begin with C. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Her name is Jordan Page. She’s a Mormon mommy blogger/Influencer with 8 kids. Courtney Rogers seems to follow all of the “moms of many” on Instagram and always comments with how many children she has. Yes, Courtney’s kids names all begin with C. 

Oh she’s Mormon! Well that makes more sense. Mormons have their own naming style and like unique names.

• Upvote 6

Jordan Page is associated with many of the Mormon family vloggers I follow.  I seem to recall she was due with twins. 

9 hours ago, G33kywife said:

Also Mory, Beck, and Daivy. Plus Joss is a girl and Devereaux is a boy-- would have guessed the opposite.

• Rufus Bless 3

I didn't scroll to find Courtney's comment, but I tend to agree with @G33kywife's surmise. Courtney is pretty sensitive to the kind of language she uses for their family size, and to my memory, she's always intended similar comments in the past to be taken in a literal sense. I definitely think she'd have a perma-comment on her instagram bio that said "and counting!" if they  were that casual about it.

Plus, she tends to announce very early, and there's been nothing since June when Coralee was born. She's pretty overdue for an announcement. I truly thought she'd be public with #11 before Christmas. Even if she confirms an early pregnancy soon, this will still be the second-longest gap she's had, I think. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Courtney currently has 10 children. She has made double figures, why not stop whilst she can still cope? Surely 10 children is plenty even in a fertility cult. 

• Upvote 1

Seppi's blog is active, just a little. Just a photo !!

It seems that Regina and Greg had a 5th child (ans 3rd boy), Patrick Henry, perhaps in jan or feb 2020... 

It seems that Cassie and Victor will have a baby (but when?) confirmed by their FB

It seems that Joshua (Fama's husband) is carrying a baby girl, one year old at least........?

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 7

14 hours ago, clueliss said:

I seem to recall she was due with twins. 

They were born on the 8th (which was also Jordan's birthday (and it was also my birthday))- they're the Joss and Devereaux referred to above!

• Thank You 2

9 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Seppi's blog is active, just a little. Just a photo !!

Dinah and Dustin had another girl too..... 

On Esther's blogger information, Esther tells that she have 25 grandchildren: Regina and Greg-two daughters and three sons, Fama and Joshua-5 sons and one daughter, Lance ans Megan-3 sons ans one daughter, Dinah and Dustin-2 daughters and 2 sons, Melody and Peter-a son and two daughters.... 3 children are missing, 3 children expected (Victors and Cassie's one and an or two others)... and perhaps the first daughter from Greg, Abigail?

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

Just read a bit of her blog. Are her 2 oldest twins?  

I think so. According to her ‘About Me’ section the two oldest are the same age. 

• I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Dinah and Dustin had another girl too..... 

On Esther's blogger information, Esther tells that she have 25 grandchildren: Regina and Greg-two daughters and three sons, Fama and Joshua-5 sons and one daughter, Lance ans Megan-3 sons ans one daughter, Dinah and Dustin-2 daughters and 2 sons, Melody and Peter-a son and two daughters.... 3 children are missing, 3 children expected (Victors and Cassie's one and an or two others)... and perhaps the first daughter from Greg, Abigail?

By my count there are 24 including the one pregnancy (Cassie) and Greg's daughter Abigail. The last one may be an unknown pregnancy but I'm wondering if Esther missed a daughter of Fama and Joshua- @Hortense Peyrac mentioned Joshua with a one year old baby girl and their daughter Naomi is 3 1/2.

Regina and Greg

1. Abigail

2. Mercy Jeanne

3. Iona

4. Elisha David

5. Paul

6. Patrick Henry

Fama and Joshua

7. Joseph

8. Jonathan

9. Daniel Arthur

10. Caleb David

11. Stephen Joshua

12. Naomi

(13. 1 year old baby girl?)

Lance and Megan

14. Jackson

15. Nadia Frances

16. Forrest

17. a boy

Melody and Peter

18. Alfred

19. Katherine

20. baby girl

Dinah and Dustin

21. Tia

22. Asa

23. Abel

24. baby girl

Victor and Cassie

25. pregnancy

• Thank You 4

I know I could find this info if I read through pages and pages of posts, but I’m hoping someone has a better memory than me.

Who are the couple - expecting twins and already have two kids. Live a homesteading lifestyle, not overtly fundie. Didn’t find out that it was was a twin pregnancy until around the halfway mark. I’m sure they were mentioned here and I’m curious to see whether their twins have arrived.

• Upvote 1

Jordan and Atlanta Goodwin? They have 4 kids, the oldest just turned 6 and they really are very fundie, they're just better a focusing on other things.

The Botkins came and helped out at a building bee they had a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by uber frau
  • Upvote 1

On 3/9/2020 at 2:42 PM, TuringMachine said:

I found that post. Those babies are named Joss and Devereux? I've afraid to know what her other kids names are.

Maybe she is an E. Nesbit fan.

"The grown-up Lamb frowned. 'My dear Anthea,' he said, 'how often am I to tell you that my name is Hilary or St Maur or Devereux? - any of my baptismal names are free to my little brothers and sisters, but not "Lamb" - a relic of foolish and far-off childhood."

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Just read a bit of her blog. Are her 2 oldest twins?  

14 hours ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

I think so. According to her ‘About Me’ section the two oldest are the same age. 

I thought that too for a while, but the boy has a birthday in June and the girl in September. I stumbled across an expalantion on the instagram once, the oldest boy was adopted. Not sure how you can adopt a child and have another one three months younger, I didn't think that was allowed, but who knows?

• Thank You 3

5 minutes ago, medimus said:

I thought that too for a while, but the boy has a birthday in June and the girl in September. I stumbled across an expalantion on the instagram once, the oldest boy was adopted. Not sure how you can adopt a child and have another one three months younger, I didn't think that was allowed, but who knows?

Oh it happens more than you think. I know a few people who started the adoption process and during that time, got pregnant. They won’t usually stop you from adopting if you are pregnant unless they feel they have a good reason. 

• I Agree 2

30 minutes ago, medimus said:

Not sure how you can adopt a child and have another one three months younger, I didn't think that was allowed, but who knows?

I have two cousins who are five months apart in age. My aunt and uncle had a baby who was premature and died after a few days, so they applied for adoption and unexpectedly got pregnant again a few months before my older cousin was born and given to them.

• Upvote 3

I went to camp with someone who’s sister was only 5 months older then her. Her sister was adopted, and she was biological. Do to their birthdays they were a year apart in school. 

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic