IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

Joseph Shrader is born today, 8th of march.... 2:05 in zambian  time , accorging FB

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

10 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Should have named him Ford Prefect instead.

It is so sad that Fundies will never read those great books! (Although I do wonder every time I read them what drugs Douglas Adams was on when he wrote them!! I want some!!)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Joseph Shrader is born today, 8th of march.... 2:05 in zambian  time , accorging FB

Is it the 8th or the 7th? I wasn't sure, given the time difference.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Is it the 8th or the 7th? I wasn't sure, given the time difference.

They said the baby was born Sunday morning, so the 8th.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

They said the baby was born Sunday morning, so the 8th.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

No contrived Zambian middle name announced yet for John's latest "Zambian-American" spawn?

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Aine said:

No contrived Zambian middle name announced yet for John's latest "Zambian-American" spawn?

Neither this Joseph nor the last one (Caleb) were given middle names, for some reason. Strange, considering John made such a big deal about giving Stephen and Isaiah "African" middle names. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Neither this Joseph nor the last one (Caleb) were given middle names, for some reason. Strange, considering John made such a big deal about giving Stephen and Isaiah "African" middle names. 

Maybe they’ve finally run out of middle name ideas for boys. They have more boys than girls.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I'm guessing they have middle names but they're not being announced. IIRC they got the meaning of the words wrong for both Stephen and Isaiah's middle names.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Sarah Wilson is pregnant and due in September.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, albireo said:

Aurelia Jane Ehlinger was born to Erich and Beth on March 8th.

I'm surprised by the name, after CHarlotte, CHloe and CHerri, I've bet on CHristine or CHaris...... But Aurelia is pretty

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 3/8/2020 at 11:10 AM, Leftitinmysnood said:

Should have named him Ford Prefect instead.

He was born somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse? I didn't think fundies hung out in space....!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

@Hortense Peyrac- the site you linked is a wiki that doesn't have any citation for the information. It wasn't in the original birth announcement, none of our followers have reported that information nor is it listed on fundie wiki (they include citations). I just want verification before I add it to the list. We've had issues with the Shrader middle names in the past (John has reported Alatheia's middle name as both Joy and Grace).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I just want verification before I add it to the list.

I'm searching any other site with some info but i don't find yet..... I'll tell you if I'll find a source more reliable....

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

16 hours ago, Bethella said:

I'm guessing they have middle names but they're not being announced. IIRC they got the meaning of the words wrong for both Stephen and Isaiah's middle names.

I don't know about "wrong" but we couldn't find confirmation in the more common Zambian languages that they meant what he said they meant.  He said that Lushomo meant Faith.  Someone found that Lushomo was a girl's name in Tonga and meant Hope.  Kasimpe, IIRC, he claimed meant Truth.  We couldn't confirm that anywhere but I doubt we searched every language in Zambia.

25 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I'm searching any other site with some info but i don't find yet..... I'll tell you if I'll find a source more reliable....

Good luck with that.  I suspect Caleb's middle name has never been announced publicly. It isn't the first mistake I've found on the 19andcounting wiki. 

I follow Shrader very closely and just checked old threads.  FJ has nothing in the archives for Caleb's middle name.  Except that they never announced one and that I was hoping it would be Chiswe.   :)

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

We couldn't confirm that anywhere but I doubt we searched every language in Zambia.

IIRC he specifically said the names were Tongan.

• Upvote 1

Courtney Rogers is pregnant with #11. She commented on Jordan Page’s (I don’t know who she is- it popped up as a suggested post) birth announcement that she has 10 and counting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

4 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Courtney Rogers is pregnant with #11. She commented on Jordan Page’s (I don’t know who she is- it popped up as a suggested post) birth announcement that she has 10 and counting. 

Courtney Roger’s claim to fame is having 10 kids under the age of 10 (including a set of twins). Her oldest turns 10 this week. We’ve been thinking she was overdue for a pregnancy. Was there any indication when she’s due?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

I found that post. Those babies are named Joss and Devereux? I've afraid to know what her other kids names are.

• Haha 3

Just now, TuringMachine said:

I found that post. Those babies are named Joss and Devereux? I've afraid to know what her other kids names are.

Joss is fine. It just reminds me of Joss Whedon. But Devereux? That’s a hard to spell French last name. No way would I use that. 

10 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Courtney Roger’s claim to fame is having 10 kids under the age of 10 (including a set of twins). Her oldest turns 10 this week. We’ve been thinking she was overdue for a pregnancy. Was there any indication when she’s due?

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I know who Courtney is. I don’t know who the lady is whose post she was commenting on. 

No, there was no indication of her due date.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

I think that 10 and counting could mean just that they’re open to more kids, not necessarily that she’s pregnant. But with Courtney though, the odds are that #11 is coming 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic