IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

Similarly, I know someone who used a surrogate to carry their baby after being unable to conceive, and then conceived. Their boys were about three months apart and in the same grade. Most just assumed they were fraternal twins.

• Upvote 5

Thanks, I thought (completely anecdotally) that you couldn't adopt unless your youngest child was a certain age and somehow jumped to the conclusion that that would include pregnancies.

But I have very little first hand knowledge of adoption, both countries I have lived in adoption is very very rare.

Well Courtney just confirmed her 11th pregnancy In her own account now. I’m guessing she’s due around November based on her previous announcement timing, maybe?

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Well Courtney just confirmed her 11th pregnancy In her own account now. I’m guessing she’s due around November based on her previous announcement timing, maybe?

Just in time to get to use #11under11. 

I'm hoping it's a boy. I'm pretty curious what single syllable c name she uses for this one.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Just in time to get to use #11under11. 

I'm hoping it's a boy. I'm pretty curious what single syllable c name she uses for this one.

Huh, I am too. Carl? Cale?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

That’s probably right. She posted a video of herself ice skating on Jan 22nd.  She probably wouldn’t go skating for the first time if she knew she was pregnant.

Millie Radford is having a girl due September, I suspect the father doesn't want to be involved because in the vlog of her scan it was her, Sue, Katie, Tillie and the children below school age and the gender reveal later on it was just the Radford's. 

I've followed Jordan Page and her family on youtube her kid's names are a bit out there but nowhere near as bad as some, a girl named Daivy is strange to me because I know a lot people called David that get called Davie.

• Upvote 2

Interesting that Courtney's announcement of her latest pregnancy included a picture of Eleven from Stranger Things. Think they really watch that?

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Interesting that Courtney's announcement of her latest pregnancy included a picture of Eleven from Stranger Things. Think they really watch that?

I could see it. Courtney doesn’t seem to be anti-tv. Stranger Things is violent and gory at times. However there isn’t a bunch of sex scenes and they don’t even use the word fuck. So maybe she thinks it’s ok. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, adidas said:

I know I could find this info if I read through pages and pages of posts, but I’m hoping someone has a better memory than me.

Who are the couple - expecting twins and already have two kids. Live a homesteading lifestyle, not overtly fundie. Didn’t find out that it was was a twin pregnancy until around the halfway mark. I’m sure they were mentioned here and I’m curious to see whether their twins have arrived.

The only twins expected by fundies that I follow are from the Goodwin and Sanders families. If it's the Goodwins you were thinking of, their twins are expected within the next 2-3 weeks, and as others have mentioned, they have 4 children currently. The Goodwins are very good at presenting themselves in a more accessible way than more established old-school fundy families. Atlanta learned how to market herself in a non-confrontational, vaguely old-fashioned "romantic" way back when she was a historical seamstress, and Jordan is savvy enough to make occasional declarations about how verrrrrry open minded he is, and how he can "hate the sin, not the sinner". But he still spent a solid 6 hours yesterday in his instagram stories soapboxing on how he would IMMEDIATELY unfollow anyone who had depictions of female nudity anywhere in their social media since he "struggles with sins of the flesh", etc., and more to the point, it's in the company he keeps. He and Atlanta are Lost Cause sympathizers, and have actively cultivated ties to old VF families.

If it's Dorothy and Noah Sanders, they also have 4 children currently, and expect their twins sometime this Summer. Morton adjuncts Luke and Amanda Weathers had twins late last year as well. There must be something in the kool-aid.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

Could someone post her insta account again? I forgot her account name.

littlehouseinthehighdesert

• Thank You 1

Sorry for the double post -.- I just wanted to say that I was wrong about the Bakers and didn't do my research. My bad. They have in fact moved to the North Slope and are in Point Lay. I'd have put it in their main thread but it's archived. Her IG is mostly just posts about how cold it is anyway.

• Thank You 1

6 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Guys she already started

Screen_Shot_2020-03-13_at_9_43_00_AM.png.aec42433f3415da500275bf0c92ac27b.png

At least she can't do her #irishtwinsagain nonsense. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

She is more than a bit nauseating with her hashtag nonsense. She loves her some #irishtwins and #11under11 or whatever that number is in any given month. 

I'm glad she has social media to find her validation as a breeder. We all need something. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Courtney's pregnant again? What was the last blessing's name?

Hyper fertility indeed. I feel like she's maybe had sex once, where she wasn't pregnant or very recently pregnant. And that's so disturbing to me. I suppose they could have a completely healthy sex life. It's very difficult not to get judgy in these situations.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Courtney's pregnant again? What was the last blessing's name?

Hyper fertility indeed. I feel like she's maybe had sex once, where she wasn't pregnant or very recently pregnant. And that's so disturbing to me. I suppose they could have a completely healthy sex life. It's very difficult not to get judgy in these situations.

Coralee. The last three babies were girls. If she has a girl, I’m thinking Casey and if it’s a boy, I’m thinking Cale.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

This will be her longest time between pregnancies ever. If she's due November 1 (and it's probably early November since she's announcing already), then that's 17.1 months between this baby and Coralee. 

I hope this means she's slowing down. 

• I Agree 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic