IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

I’m always glad when boys are born into the Morton clan since they are so ridiculous about gender roles and penis worship. Hopefully there is a large gap in pregnancy after these twins due to extreme fatigue from taking care of two babies and a toddler plus 3 older kids.

• Upvote 5

The Sanders were my favorite fundies, but their blog has been gone for years.  Are there any helpers still left in the Valley for Dorothy?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

The Sanders were my favorite fundies, but their blog has been gone for years.  Are there any helpers still left in the Valley for Dorothy?

All the Sanders daughters are married now, so I don't think there is a lot of help around. Then again all the Sanders kids are fairly grown, so maybe Ma Sanders will step in and help. I could also see Addie coming around for help, but since there are also so many babies on the GA compound and her father seems to struggle health wise so she might not be able to spend a lot of time in Alabama.

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Isn't that the 3rd Judah in a short space of time....must be the "in" fundie name. 

He’s the 3rd in a year (Judah Loren Bourlier in November 2019 and Judah Indiana Paine in May 2019). I think we’ve had more Jameses (mostly middle names) lately. 

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

He’s the 3rd in a year (Judah Loren Bourlier in November 2019 and Judah Indiana Paine in May 2019). I think we’ve had more Jameses (mostly middle names) lately. 

Whose baby is Judah Indiana Paine?

Edited by justmy2cents

Elisha (Wahlquist) Ehlinger just had her third, a boy named Ford Winston. Born 26 Feb 2020, weighed 8lb 9oz.

From her dad's Facebook page.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

23 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Chad’s brother had a son named that and I believe his wife is pregnant yet again. So they will have three kids under three. 

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 2

31 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Chad’s brother had a son named that and I believe his wife is pregnant yet again. So they will have three kids under three. 

Yep, Thomas and Dakota (Young) Paine. They have Mailey Ray born March 2018, Judah Indiana born May 2019 and #3 is due in July.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

27 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Yep, Thomas and Dakota (Young) Paine. They have Mailey Ray born March 2018, Judah Indiana born May 2019 and #3 is due in July.

For some reason I thought their 2nd was a girl so I couldn’t figure out which brother’s baby this was. Thank you and @JermajestyDuggar.

• Upvote 1

Clara Nollkamper has started tagging pictures of her youngest with "IUGRBaby". According to the comments that followed interest in the tag, Elliott was diagnosed as intrauterine growth restricted at birth, though its a "mild" case, and he is expected to catch up to his peers within a year and a half.

In 18 months, Elliott Nollkamper will likely have a younger sibling on this side of the womb, and another on the way.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

She posted that he was born "fashionably late" for the wedding weekend at "10:15", which I assume means the morning of March 1 rather than the evening of Leap Day. Otherwise, she'd have mentioned it happening on the day of the wedding itself, I think. She appeared to still be actively participating in the wedding until late into the evening, but it's impossible to know for sure when the instagram pics and videos were actually taken. 

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Mariah will be having a December baby. Especially if her fecundity is anything near the level of Alyssa's.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Another junior. So unsurprising. 

All the Morton sons have done this so far. I’m sure if Kennedy has a boy one day, he will be a junior too. 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Mariah will be having a December baby. Especially if her fecundity is anything near the level of Alyssa's.

Yep. She got married early enough to have a wedding & birth in the same calendar year. Just as Alyssa did. And Alyssa got married about a month later (end of March). 

Josiah made a point of sharing a very tacky "leaving the hotel" story on IG - who does that? - I doubt he was doing it for fun; it was his *"I've been in Spain" moment. 

*For non-Tudor-History nuts, Arthur, Prince of Wales - Henry VII's first son - apparently proclaimed to his friends after his wedding night that he'd "spent the night in Spain" - referring to Catherine of Aragon, the Spanish Princess he'd just married. It was a point of contention many years later when Henry VIII wanted to divorce her. 

• Upvote 9

As we are takling about Mortons: Do John and Campell have a child yet? I haven't got one listed..... so I might have missed one. Their rate of reproduction ist just too damn fast!!!!

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

As we are takling about Mortons: Do John and Campell have a child yet? I haven't got one listed..... so I might have missed one. Their rate of reproduction ist just too damn fast!!!!

No baby for John & Campbell yet. 16 months married and not a hint of procreation yet. Most other Mortons were on gestation #2 by this point in their marriage. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Based on the Instagram video a couple of weeks ago, it would appear that John and Campbell have figured out everything but the nudity aspect of procreation.

15 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Josiah made a point of sharing a very tacky "leaving the hotel" story on IG - who does that? - I doubt he was doing it for fun; it was his *"I've been in Spain" moment. 

Though I'm sure Josiah would share Arthur's opinion that "having a wife is a good past-time," I'm not really sure what the point was of the hotel video. It really seemed more like an excuse to send some sort of inside joke message to the male friend he tagged.  Josiah preens and struts with a lot of bluster and confidence, but he is so, so clearly in constant need of affirmation from his dude friends. Mostly, I hope that the phone wasn't around before the video. If ever there was a fundy bride in danger of having her newlywed privacy and dignity violated by her attention-seeking headship, it's probably Mariah. 

• Upvote 3

From Katelyn Wahlquist’s blog, Elisha Ehlinger gave birth to Ford Winston on the 26th of February. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

From Katelyn Wahlquist’s blog, Elisha Ehlinger gave birth to Ford Winston on the 26th of February. 

Should have named him Ford Prefect instead.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic