IGNORED

When Your Dad and Brother Don’t Approve of Your Marriage

JermajestyDuggar

36 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

God, Hannah is insufferable. I just browser her twitter, thanks to seeing her come up on reddit. She's amazingly smug for being such an incredible moron. Anyway, here's the tweet I saw on reddit, someone said "Hannah's mom-shaming the virgin mary", which made me laugh...

hannah.png

Wait….Mary had a bed?  Perhaps Mary put Jesus in the manger because she was laying on a dirty floor that was now dirtier.  But it’s always possible part of her shopping for Jesus included a portable bed that her and Joseph used. (Jrod said a few weeks ago on her radio show Mary bought things for Jesus)  

• Upvote 6

I’d be too worried about potential suffocation to co sleep with any of my babies (not that I have any kids). I know there are cribs these days that you can put right up against your bed with one of the sides down, I think they’re called “Next to Me” cribs or something. You can clip them to the side of your bed. So the baby gets its own space, but you can pick it up quickly if needed and you can be close to your baby.

• Upvote 2

That’s why I’ve always been completely repulsed by Hannah. Her other sisters aren’t great but they aren’t repulsive. Hannah is one of the most smug know it alls in all of fundieland. Her husband is the same. They must be insufferable to be around as a couple. 

By the way, she put Jesus there because everything else was probably covered in manure and bugs. Good thing Mary had some sense. Unlike Hannah. 

• Upvote 5

• 5 months later...

This is just gross. Don’t call it your trail of tears. Ugh. I doubt he even knows what the actual Trail of Tears is. 

72B1B90E-E0E1-4165-8C66-08DA913490BE.jpeg

• Thank You 1