IGNORED

Andrea Mills 2: Watching Tom Appear to Lose His Mind

Coconut Flan

7 minutes ago, mollysmom said:

I saw your first comment about them asking for money & wanted to high five you! I'm glad you said what you did. It's the truth! That Rachel Day annoys the crap out of me. She get's so defensive over everything! Personally I think it's really creepy that she's just a fan & knows that much about the family. Any honestly, the way she answers the questions it makes it sound like she lives there with them. I know that she doesn't and I'm not starting rumors or anything but the way she talks and answers sounds like she's part of the family. A few days ago someone asked if Asher is ok and she said "Asher is fine" How the fuck does she know??! Ugh she annoys me. 

This was why I asked (a few pages ago probably) if she was single - because  it DOES sound like she knows way more about him & the goings-on than is reasonable. 

Edited by Giraffe
I hate autocorrect
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

What happened to having a good, old fashioned torrid affair when you have middle aged ennui? The problem might have no name, but Dave/Richie/Mary/Cole/Jessica work as a temporary solution. Obsessively modding for a weird fundamentalist family feels like it would be both more time intensive and less fun.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Sister_Wife said:

My Kids #1 #2 and #4 all walked between 17-18 months. As long as they’re moving towards walking, which Hanna seems to be, I was told it wasn’t a concern. #3 was 14.5 months and #5 was 10 months. 

On the flip side, my second baby was later to walk than my other two - not super late, it was just 14 months and she wasn’t walking. And I said “no biggie!” And it CAN be no biggie. It’s LIKELY no biggie. But for us, it was a side effect of her torticollis (head tilt) and it wasn’t just “she’s developing at her own pace,” it was “she’s developing asymmetrically” and she needed physical therapy, STAT, it would have been better if she were in it even earlier. It’s likely fine. If a kid isn’t going to the doctor ever or having somebody who knows what they are talking about evaluate them, important signs could be missed.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

She's within the typical range, but boy would I feel better if I knew she had a pediatrician that was on board and watching her...

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

Rachel Day is creepy. She must have watched every video many many times. Tom jokes that she knows more about his family than he does. That may be true. Anyway Rachel Day is next level creepy.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

19 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Rachel Day is creepy. She must have watched every video many many times. Tom jokes that she knows more about his family than he does. That may be true. Anyway Rachel Day is next level creepy.

Yeah. She reminds me of Pickles for a few different reasons (which automatically makes me not like her! :) )

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

There was one video maybe a year or so ago where Andrea cried and said that she had had a really bad day because a 'friend' waited until she and the kids went to the library (a routinely scheduled trip) to stop by and 'forgot' Andrea wasn't home but then proceeded to talk to Tom about some concern she had concerning Andrea.  The whole thing sounded shady and as I recall most of those commenting voiced similar thoughts. I truly felt bad for Andrea because a day later she was still visibly upset and she said the kids were, too.  

I bring this up now because with how involved Rachel Day is now, I am sort of curious if she could be this 'friend.'  Does anyone know if Rachel lives nearby?

EDIT: I found the video. 

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

New video up in which Tom confirms that Rachel is NOT a personal friend of the family, just a helpful person. 

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Sister_Wife said:

New video up in which Tom confirms that Rachel is NOT a personal friend of the family, just a helpful person. 

Hi Tom ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 15
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Hi Tom ? 

We'll stop thinking you're an ambulatory dog fart if you start taking care of your children! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • Love 4

Bravo, Tom <slow clap>. Your latest YT performance got the Go Fund Me trending again. By the way, I noticed he changed the name of it to the "Andrea Mills Donation Outlet". Ugh.

• Sad 2
  • WTF 3

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

She's within the typical range, but boy would I feel better if I knew she had a pediatrician that was on board and watching her...

Andrea has mentioned that all of her children have been late walkers, and none of the children walked before 1 year. There was a video of Hannah standing in the bedroom doorway, holding onto the door jam, and looking like she was about to take a step, then deciding not to.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Wait just a damn minute.  I am watching the newest address to "The Youtube People".  Lots I could say, but this is what really caught my attention.  

When Tom was talking about how he was spending the GFM money, one of the things he said was that he was using it to take care of his family.  He added, "I'm spending more on groceries than I normally would."

I find that SUPER interesting.  If I recall correctly, a very large sum of money was put on a grocery store credit for their family.  Don't quote me on this number exactly, but it seems like it was in excess of 3 grand.  Tom even said that each time he used some, people would add more.

People have also sent Wal-mart gift cards and enough candy to supply every concession stand in the state.

Finally, the meal train has *just* ended, meaning their dinners have been supplied by other people.  

Given all of this, how exactly is Tom spending MORE money on groceries than usual?  Seems like he'd hardly have to spend anything at all...

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

In the latest video, Tom is defending how he's doing the videos, and how each comment has to be moderated. All of the comments defending him (I assume, against people who are critical, and whose comments have been deleted), are about giving him a break about how he's doing the videos, while he adjusts to the their new life.

How about not doing the videos at all? How about living your life and caring for your children, and staying off of YouTube? Did Andrea make that so much a part of their lives that not doing it doesn't even come up as an option?

While discussing the Go Fund Me, he says he never asked for it, and they don't need anything, and he's not asking for gifts. You heard it right from the horse's mouth.

Edited by thoughtful
clarity
  • Upvote 20

Tom, now that you’ve confirmed for us who Rachel is to you (and thank you for that, by the way), Rachel comes across as even more problematic than before. Why are you ok with a complete stranger giving very definitive answers to personal questions? That’s not healthy for either of you and makes her look even sketchier than she already did. Like, seriously, now it makes her look like a stalker. Be careful. 

Also, how are you ok with your current behavior? What would Andrea think if she knew how you’re neglecting her children and exploiting both them and the channel she built? 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Tom, now that you’ve confirmed for us who Rachel is to you (and thank you for that, by the way), Rachel comes across as even more problematic than before. Why are you ok with a complete stranger giving very definitive answers to personal questions? That’s not healthy for either of you and makes her look even sketchier than she already did. Like, seriously, now it makes her look like a stalker. Be careful. 

Also, how are you ok with your current behavior? What would Andrea think if she knew how you’re neglecting her children and exploiting both them and the channel she built? 

I came away from the video thinking 'methinks thou protests too much' regarding Rachel.  

And Tom, no one would begrudge you remarrying someday.  What people find offensive is that you are talking about it before your wife's body is even cold. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

Hello FJ Sistas (and maybe Tom), I've been gone too long and am catching up with all of this. 

• So glad to have missed the video that featured the dog and baby Hannah in distress.
  • The linked video with Andreas's vitrol about the crisis actors for the tragedies we have experienced is equally distressing.The psychology of those that buy into conspiracy theories is interesting.
  • Clearly this Rachel Day obsession with being relevant in this has zoomed past creepy like it was standing still.
  • I hope this family finds its way through this tragedy in as healthy way as is possible.
  • Upvote 10

16 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

I just made a comment about Tom being waiting to "receive" the missing colour clothes. Is he waiting for a delivery of an order or waiting for the "youtube people" to send it to him? After about $69,170 in donations does he still needs to ask for people to send him free stuff, or he is getting greedy for free stuff and easy money to pay for all his heart's desires.

I also commented to a lady saying that as soon as she receives her pension that she would add more to the GFM account. Most of these people are very needy and have bills to pay, medicines, etc, and they ask for sorry for not being able to give more. FGS Tom has his own business, he already has a good amount of donation's money, why is he being so greedy and won't close the GFM account so people that actually needs the money can have some...

I guess that Rachel Day, whoever she is, will block me for being honest in my comments… I wonder if she is an internet friend or a real life friend... the other day I made a comment and it was deleted… after that I made a second one and asked "are you going to delete my comment today also?", to what Mr. Tom answered : "i didn't deleted your comment ?". Anyway, it's very weird that anything I put there is a highlighted comment, even when it's a critic … Why is that? LOL

The reactions to your comments were certainly interesting, especially to the clothing situation. Tom and Rachel both right-out lied about not asking for people to send things.

Tom's reply - "We certainly do not need anyone to send us anything at all. But people desperately WANT to, they send them anyway! People for whatever reason want to send us things, they WANT to be generous. I also have had a very hard time finding the dresses in the right colors, and it makes me very sad that Andrea can't make them any more as she did. People have went out and purchased the exact patterns Andrea used and offered to make the girls dresses, and it makes me so very happy that they have. If I told you the total in medical bills and funeral costs you would probably be very shocked how high it is, I have been very grateful for everything people have done for us. You can go back and watch all the YouTube presents she opened on camera, she was always grateful to them. What kind of person would turn away a gift picked out in love? Andrea didn't, she wouldn't! The reason why she wouldn't ask for dresses is because she would make them! If I could make them I would. I also never asked for any dresses, people offered, and I want to let them do so. I am not a greedy person as you are painting me out to be. I have never asked for anything from our followers."

and Rachel's reply "Tom never asked anyone to give him anything or send him anything. The gofundme was started because people WANTED to give and kept asking how. Tom made it clear that they were fine and didn't NEED anything. People wanted to make dresses so they did or are doing just that in some of the colors."

Multiple time on multiple videos Tom either directly asks for clothes or hints with things like 'I know people out there will help".   Tom, if you are reading this, that all count as asking for clothes.

Andrea accepted gifts but she never asked for them nor did she monetize her channel (which is why she caved and let people send stuff in the first place)

As for the medical bills - does this mean he's got going to get it covered by insurance after all? No-one saw that coming ?

• Upvote 12

3 minutes ago, under siege said:

Multiple time on multiple videos Tom either directly asks for clothes or hints with things like 'I know people out there will help".   Tom, if you are reading this, that all count as asking for clothes.

Your entire post was good but this part especially is worth reiterating. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Also, the YouTube people have sent several pairs of blue jeans for both Tom and Thomas. They always open packages live on game night and they just toss these gifts aside with barely a grateful thanks.  Jeans are not cheap!

• Upvote 9

“If people knew how much the medical bills were” sounds to me like there aren’t many to speak of. If there were, “our medical bills are already in the tens of thousands” or “the GoFundMe doesn’t even cover the medical bills” would also keep it private but indicate that there were a lot. These words are used to try to indicate that there are tons of medical bills without actually saying that they are; i.e., he isn’t “lying.” But it’s something you would say to keep an illusion alive while “not lying.”

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Koala said:

When Tom was talking about how he was spending the GFM money, one of the things he said was that he was using it to take care of his family.  He added, "I'm spending more on groceries than I normally would."

I took this to mean that Andrea cooked many things from scratch. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, under siege said:

If I told you the total in medical bills

Someone should ask if Scamaratan didn't cover her medical bills and if they didn't why. They actually might not have covered stuff, and if they didn't this would be a good example of why it is a bad idea to use them. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Someone should ask if Scamaratan didn't cover her medical bills and if they didn't why. They actually might not have covered stuff, and if they didn't this would be a good example of why it is a bad idea to use them. 

I did just now, lets see if his fans keeps on attacking me… OMFG they were doing it hard… "ask the Lord to forgive you", LOLOLOL, who? The Lord of the Rings??? Sorry for my scepticism, I am not an atheist but not a fanatic religious also.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

He has said before that Scamaritan is covering the expenses but he is using the Go Fund Me money to pay early to get the discount.  he actually mentioned that in his last video, too.  I believe he is highlighting the high medical bills as a way to grift more money from gullible fans.

I've made no secret that I always liked this family and I forgave a lot of Tom's early behavior for various reasons.  But it is beyond obvious to me now that Tom is getting a high from the 'fame' and desire to grift as much as possible.  I suspect this is the first time in his life he has made easy money and he is liking it.  Thank you to those who provide video recaps here because I can't even stand to watch much of the videos anymore.  

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic