IGNORED

Pence 2: Couch Surfing With Mother

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh Pence you dumb enabler. It was easy to figure out it would end this way.  if you are really are angry, then spend the next two weeks doing something about Trump.

no matter what Pence will have to spend a long time looking over his shoulder because Trump supporters want to kill him. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

well, he's screwed anyways..

if he attempted to really steal the election, it wouldn't have worked and he wouldn't have had respect from anybody who counts (not saying he had a lot to begin with), and doing what he did (aka his job) lost him the respect of the people who put him where he is.

i was thinking about that last night. should he be respected a tiny little bit more for simply doing his job now? I'm not sure. I think he'd gain some respect if he really spoke out, like actually did something, against trump.. so far, all he did is what he had to do anyways, and there's an army of brainless idiots out there who want to kill him for that.. that is terrifying

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1

Based on Inhofe’s comments, I think Pence honestly thought he would be spared being thrown under the MAGA bus.

Oh Mikey...

????

• Upvote 14

Pence probably thought Jesus was going to protect him. I think there are some Bible verses about what happens to those who hang out with fools, perhaps he should have read those verses.

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Based on Inhofe’s comments, I think Pence honestly thought he would be spared being thrown under the MAGA bus.

Oh Mikey...

????

Yeah, that seems to be what all of Trumps' alllies think. They see him do it to everyone who else but no he won't do that to me. They are so dumb.

• Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Yeah, that seems to be what all of Trumps' alllies think. They see him do it to everyone who else but no he won't do that to me. They are so dumb.

Exactly.

Brad Raffensperger, Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson, John Bolton, etc, etc, etc.

Trump spreads the hate around, but he saves his extra special hate for his former allies.  No one gets out unscathed.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

i was thinking about that last night. should he be respected a tiny little bit more for simply doing his job now?

Absolutely and unequivocally not.

Last night he was scared shitless because after Trump turned on him, the mob came in to get him. He was angrier than anyone has ever seen him? Well fucking tough. He deserves no respect for being Trump's running mate, for enabling him after they won the election, for snivelling obsequiously about his dear leader, and not doing a bloody thing to stop Trump in his tracks as he gave away state secrets to Russians, bent over backwards to please dictators, withdrew troops from Syria so the Turks could kill the Kurds, and was silent while Trump was attempting to put Ukraine over a barrel-- and I'm not even mentioning his complete and utter bungling of the pandemic response, who's task force he was presiding over.

Pence deserves to be fully investigated for the role he played the past five years, and I hope he's put away in a cell next to Trump.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Absolutely and unequivocally not.

Last night he was scared shitless because after Trump turned on him, the mob came in to get him. He was angrier than anyone has ever seen him? Well fucking tough. He deserves no respect for being Trump's running mate, for enabling him after they won the election, for snivelling obsequiously about his dear leader, and not doing a bloody thing to stop Trump in his tracks as he gave away state secrets to Russians, bent over backwards to please dictators, withdrew troops from Syria so the Turks could kill the Kurds, and was silent while Trump was attempting to put Ukraine over a barrel-- and I'm not even mentioning his complete and utter bungling of the pandemic response, who's task force he was presiding over.

Pence deserves to be fully investigated for the role he played the past five years, and I hope he's put away in a cell next to Trump.

I agree with all of this. Pence is the poster boy for „too little, too late,“ and just having done the decent thing once is not going to cut it.

• Upvote 11

Yeah, i came to that conclusion too. I thought he just seemed a little better because Trump just sank to even lower lows.

A cell next to trump. And also next to Barbie, Ken, cocaine jr and unloved son

Edited by SeekingAdventure
forgot the first part of the sentence
  • Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

That good ship Unstable has sailed Mikey. Sailed right off the cliff. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

57 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

That good ship Unstable has sailed Mikey. Sailed right off the cliff. 

And there's no telling what "more unstable" could result in, without warning.  Why is Pence willing to put the US and his own reputation at additional risk?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

And there's no telling what "more unstable" could result in, without warning.  Why is Pence willing to put the US and his own reputation at additional risk?

Putin?

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Putin?

Don't know, but something ain't right.

I'm also wondering why Pelosi, the Dems, and any reasonable Republicans are waiting until Monday to move forward with impeachment.  Are weekends that sacred, considering what just went down and whatever tf might be going down?

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

IMO, he's terrified. For some reason, when the GOP aligned themselves with Trump they seemed to overlook the fact that the man has no loyalty. Once you're no longer toeing his line, you're out.

Of course, back in real estate / Apprentice days, he didn't have a following that would murder you for treason if given the chance, and go to sleep that night feeling as though they had done their duty as an American patriot.

Pence is probably laying low somewhere and praying harder than he ever has in his life that the next 10 days pass without incident.

• Upvote 11

The reports are that Pence and Trump haven't spoken since Wednesday so if Trump got more unstable would Pence even know?   

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Don't know, but something ain't right.

I'm also wondering why Pelosi, the Dems, and any reasonable Republicans are waiting until Monday to move forward with impeachment.  Are weekends that sacred, considering what just went down and whatever tf might be going down?

This is not the Dems choice.

I’ve posted this elsewhere too, but the House can only work over the weekend by unanimous consent of all members. There was zero chance the trumplicans in the House would agree.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

7 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

This is not the Dems choice.

I’ve posted this elsewhere too, but the House can only work over the weekend by unanimous consent of all members. There was zero chance the trumplicans in the House would agree.

So a forced gamble.  If things stay calm for the rest of the weekend I hope people don't start suggesting/assuming all will be well.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3