IGNORED

Pence 2: Couch Surfing With Mother

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, Howl said:

I know I'm going straight to Hell for his, but you didn't consider the "going commando" option. 

I did, but thought it was even too gross for me to write!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Yeah rats fleeing the starship about to experience a warp core breach along with a simultaneous overload of its sewer system.  I wonder if Mother approved of this jaunt?   

• Upvote 10

Does any of the countries he's visiting not have an extradition treaty with the US? If so, I can imagine Pence permanently staying abroad...

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Pence and Mother have been vaccinated. https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-michael-pence-nancy-pelosi-0489a0b64d4353bc693ad1691ff5de1d

If he ever did anything useful during his vice presidency this is probably it.

Even though I am definitely not a Pence fan - It is good that he did this. I hope it will help reduce vaccine hesitancy among R's. Of course, Trump has excuses. If Trump had done it, it would have been more effective for many.

I would like to see vaccine in the arms of as many people as possible, as soon as possible. (Seems obvious to me).

• Upvote 14

I’m a little disappointed they didn’t use my suggestion.

"I didn't feel a thing. Well done," Pence said in remarks after receiving the shot in his left arm.

They could’ve made lots of money if they used my suggested injection location and put it on PPV. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Does any of the countries he's visiting not have an extradition treaty with the US? If so, I can imagine Pence permanently staying abroad...

Is Mother going with him on this trip? If so, maybe he is planning on staying gone. Or, maybe it's a kill two birds situation. Leave Fucknut and Mother in his rearview mirror and plan a Vice-President gone wild, party tour!

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Is Mother going with him on this trip? If so, maybe he is planning on staying gone. Or, maybe it's a kill two birds situation. Leave Fucknut and Mother in his rearview mirror and plan a Vice-President gone wild, party tour!

Complete with the aforementioned iron undies I suggested earlier.  He can either swipe the keys from Mother when she's not looking or have someone cut it off over there.

As for your question about extradition @fraurosena - Israel and Poland have treaties.  Bahrain does not.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Complete with the aforementioned iron undies I suggested earlier.  He can either swipe the keys from Mother when she's not looking or have someone cut it off over there.

You are speaking of the chastity device, right? :pray: 

• Haha 14

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

You are speaking of the chastity device, right? :pray: 

Yeah I was but at least if they cut off the other thing that would at least eliminate any further contributions to the planetary gene pool. 

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I was but at least if they cut off the other thing that would at least eliminate any further contributions to the planetary gene pool. 

Since he won't even be in the room with a female other than Mother, who is, shall we say, "not in that season of life", it's fairly unlikely regardless.

Not that I would trust him in any case...

• I Agree 7

I see that President-Elect Biden and his wife will be getting the first vaccine doses on Monday.  Vice President-Elect Harris and her husband will get theirs about a week later.

President-elect Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, will be getting their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine on Monday.

That’s according to Biden’s incoming press secretary, Jen Psaki.

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, will receive their doses the week after next.

The announcement was made Friday, hours after Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi became the highest-ranking government officials to receive their first doses of a vaccine that could eventually put an end to the raging coronavirus pandemic.

If I was in Biden's shoes I'd be inquiring if the shot could be administered down stairs and insist on doing that on live TV.  That'd really upstage Pence and the Fuckmuppet.

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Pence and Mother have been vaccinated. https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-michael-pence-nancy-pelosi-0489a0b64d4353bc693ad1691ff5de1d

If he ever did anything useful during his vice presidency this is probably it.

So true, probably the only way Mother would let him get vaccinated is with a male nurse giving him the shot. /sarcasm

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 4

Why is he going on this trip? Is he trying to avoid some fuckery? He's not in office much longer.  What loose ends is he tying up or is he trying to avoid Fuckapotomus and whatever he has up his sleeve? I won't rest easy until Biden is in.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 13

Trump re-tweeted this today. I guess he thought Politico meant it with no irony.

Edited by thoughtful
clarity
  • Upvote 6

On 12/19/2020 at 9:18 AM, WiseGirl said:

Why is he going on this trip? Is he trying to avoid some fuckery? He's not in office much longer.  What loose ends is he tying up or is he trying to avoid Fuckapotomus and whatever he has up his sleeve? I won't rest easy until Biden is in.

At this point literally nothing would surprise me. I'm hoping security for the inauguration is as tight as it's possible for it to be, and if I was Biden or Harris or anyone associated with them, I'd be wearing a bulletproof vest in public at all times.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, thoughtful said:

Trump re-tweeted this today. I guess he thought Politico meant it with no irony.

They probably wanted "Guardians of the Galaxy" but somebody with a functioning brain cell pointed out that is a Disney/Marvel trademark and even Trump's crack(head) legal team isn't crazy enough to take on a copyright suit against Disney.

• Upvote 9

On 12/19/2020 at 6:18 AM, WiseGirl said:

My vote is that he’s getting out of the country so as not to be around a major trump meltdown.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

As I recall he should only be half vaccinated... Wouldn't it serve him right if he got sick because he didn't wait until he had the full vaccination before attending a super spreader?

• Upvote 9

On 12/17/2020 at 6:26 PM, Cartmann99 said:

That's good news for his security detail. You know the nutters will be calling for his head after his "betrayal" of Trump.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:18 AM, WiseGirl said:

Why is he going on this trip?

On 12/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Emma said:

My vote is that he’s getting out of the country so as not to be around a major trump meltdown.

I shit you not that Trump didn't find out until a week or two ago about Pence's role when the Joint Session of Congress meets to formalize the election and I max disciplined myself to not put that sentence in ALL FUCKING CAPS, so I just bolded it.  

This tells you how terrified his closest aides are of his titanic meltdowns/explosive rage.  They knew he didn't know and were too afraid to tell him.  He's decompensating. 

I hope he'll start planning rallies to fluff up his narcissistic ego, and be so distracted by how wonderful that will be that he forgets about everything else., but as numerous people have pointed out, the most dangerous period is when the abuser is being abandoned, which is now and in the weeks ahead. 

The best case scenario is that he doesn't return to DC, but that would precipitate the nightmare scenario of the omnibus package and stimulus funds in limbo.  

Enough with this guy. I wish I could take a long nap until Jan 20. I could do that by taking a news fast, but what's the fun in that? 

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“...and bring forward evidence before the Congress and the American people...”

Who would’ve thought that Pence was capable of such a smooth move that makes him appear to conversely agree with the fraud narrative (and stay on Trump’s good side) whilst implying that actual evidence of fraud needs to be shown?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1