IGNORED

Lori Alexander 68: June Gloom Has Arrived

8 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Can you imagine her scintillating conversation at a social event?  I hope Ken keeps her far, far away from his clients.

Pure speculation on my part here, but I don't think that they attend any social event together anymore and probably do so for years. I think Ken is pretty happy with Lori being buissy with her online "ministry", because she is out of his hair. And his sporadic ride-in's to defend Lori and their live happen to stop her nagging about the evil people online who harrass her. I don't think that Lori has many social contacts outside the internet these days besides the family.

Looked up Monat stuff and I'm not impressed. There way better natural hair products out there for way less money. I don't know if the swiss company Rausch is selling in the US, but their products are great and hold what they say. I love their hairspray, because it's the only one I used so far that is strong, but didn't leave the sticky feeling and is easily brushed out in the evening. And they use organic herbs and natural saponines in their products. Oh, and they're a lot cheaper and not an MLM.

• Upvote 12

These are the product she uses for her hair (I put them under a spoiler because I don't know how to make them smaller)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190626-110820.thumb.jpg.9a258233abed39a79540d227c04637a6.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190626-110859.thumb.jpg.4f74572dac094b502eccf441d7a5d0e7.jpg

Please, can some one take away that quote box? I can't ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, Petronella said:

ng Monat was just speculation and it seems to be being taken as fact. Just want to point that out. Am I wrong? Do we know that she uses Monat?

I don’t think that's it.  She posted some obscure brand I never heard of on IG last week.  It was something like Free&clear. (I’m too lazy to look it up now-  but she posted a picture of the bottle) Reminded me of a name of a laundry detergent. Maybe that’s the issue! 

• Upvote 6

Interestingly, a couple days ago DIL Emily posted a link to a story about the 100th anniversary of women winning the right to vote and she posted "Woohoo"    Total speculation, but I feel that was in direct relationship to Lori's stupid post earlier this week about how most women didn't even WANT to vote and were happy being household slaves busy at home. 

• Upvote 17

They aren't as expensive as I expected considering, but it seems like a joke really as you can buy shampoos and conditioners for much cheaper that are free of all the same stuff. I do wonder if she really thinks her readers, many of whom are rather poor, are really interested in the expensive products she uses? I can't imagine they'd consider any of them when they are barely putting food in the fridge for their umpteen children they are supposed to have. 

• Upvote 9

So funny that LazyLori won’t use hair products with dyes in them...but then colors her hair with some cheap-ass home hair coloring. 

Actually, it’s not funny. It’s sad. Sad and totally expected, just another case of “Do what I say, not what I do”.

• Upvote 10

57 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

So funny that LazyLori won’t use hair products with dyes in them...but then colors her hair with some cheap-ass home hair coloring. 

Actually, it’s not funny. It’s sad. Sad and totally expected, just another case of “Do what I say, not what I do”.

I think she said she used a super-special natural one. She probably picked one that has all the right buzz words on the box.

Edited by Hisey
  • Upvote 5

She and Alyssa had the same IG story yesterday, about 5G networks and the impact it will have on people, etc. Not surprisingly, the info was from Paul Wagner, an “intuitive-empath- author-coach”. I won’t comment about the impact of 5G, but why is there such an aversion to peer reviewed science??? It’s absolutely mind boggling. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

They aren't as expensive as I expected considering, but it seems like a joke really as you can buy shampoos and conditioners for much cheaper that are free of all the same stuff. I do wonder if she really thinks her readers, many of whom are rather poor, are really interested in the expensive products she uses? I can't imagine they'd consider any of them when they are barely putting food in the fridge for their umpteen children they are supposed to have. 

Lori, sadly, does not have either the intelligence or the empathy to realize other people don't have her way upper middle class privilege.   She has never been poor.  She has never struggled.  She has  - no matter what she lies about - always been alpha.   Whatever Lori wanted, Lori got.   And when she and Ken were starting out - Daddy was there to back them up.  If her 'fan base' doesn't have her privilege, it is Only because they don't love God and his perfect ways enough.  Their fault.  No need for her to try and realize what they are going through.   

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

These are the product she uses for her hair (I put them under a spoiler because I don't know how to make them smaller)

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190626-110820.thumb.jpg.9a258233abed39a79540d227c04637a6.jpg

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190626-110859.thumb.jpg.4f74572dac094b502eccf441d7a5d0e7.jpg

Please, can some one take away that quote box? I can't ?

I googled and the shampoo is around $6.50 from Thrive. The conditioner can be purchased at WalMart for around $14.00. Cheap stuff for Lori.

• Upvote 4

On 6/25/2019 at 2:33 PM, Koala said:

Holy Jesus, her video...

She is looking sicker by the day, and more unhinged by the moment.  Honestly, someone feed her and take her internet away...all of the strange food deprivation + spending every waking second trying to go VIRAL!!! is taking a real toll on her.  

1352416585_face2.PNG.5e374db1e32d4e16cd446a6321b80236.PNG

face.PNG.2834d669d8d9eca9c4910b402586a8bc.PNG

So is Lori now following Gwen Shamblin Lara with weigh down? Lori appears to be in a race with Gwen to see how fast they can age by loosing too much weight and having over processed hair. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

Lori, sadly, does not have either the intelligence or the empathy to realize other people don't have her way upper middle class privilege.   She has never been poor.  She has never struggled.  She has  - no matter what she lies about - always been alpha.   Whatever Lori wanted, Lori got.   And when she and Ken were starting out - Daddy was there to back them up.  If her 'fan base' doesn't have her privilege, it is Only because they don't love God and his perfect ways enough.  Their fault.  No need for her to try and realize what they are going through.   

Oh, for sure. It just still boggles the mind how dense she truly is. It is Lori, but it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant she is about everything. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I was looking for the 5G story on Alyssa's IG page, then looked at the pic of her and her husband at the Colosseum.  It's gross when your father calls your husband "your lover."  Ick!

• WTF 9
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I don’t think that's it.  She posted some obscure brand I never heard of on IG last week.  It was something like Free&clear. (I’m too lazy to look it up now-  but she posted a picture of the bottle) Reminded me of a name of a laundry detergent. Maybe that’s the issue! 

Eh; I use that stuff because I am sensitive to perfumes.  It was the only one I could find at my local CVS that had no scent in it.  it works fine.  I love the conditioner because it rinses really clean.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

I was looking for the 5G story on Alyssa's IG page, then looked at the pic of her and her husband at the Colosseum.  It's gross when your father calls your husband "your lover."  Ick!

Ken has a history of making extremely inappropriate remarks.  This surprises me exactly ZERO.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken has a history of making extremely inappropriate remarks.  This surprises me exactly ZERO.

True...he has made some inappropriate/creepy comments on DIL Emily's FB in the past. Gross. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

True...he has made some inappropriate/creepy comments on DIL Emily's FB in the past. Gross. 

He reminds me of Trump and his comments about Ivanka. ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

And when she and Ken were starting out - Daddy was there to back them up.  If her 'fan base' doesn't have her privilege, it is Only because they don't love God and his perfect ways enough.  Their fault.  No need for her to try and realize what they are going through.   

Daddy AND Mom. It sounds like her mother was just as enabling and indulgent.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Lori tried to ruin the four tops for me. The man in the song worships the ground his women walks on so of course she will do what he says. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

It was in her stories yesterday. These are from Lori’s IG story, but were the same ones in Alyssa’s. My guess is that Alyssa posted them first, highlighting what she saw as the important points, and Lori stole them. 

Whats hilarious to me is the time Alyssa spends taking selfies, videos, IG stories, etc, all from her cell phone. 

Spoiler

C94F7ACB-191D-4A26-A421-9ED68E3998F3.thumb.png.2e8775f81a5521cfb2656d334b32408e.png

Spoiler

A8326792-D39F-476C-AB2B-A43C3E924722.thumb.png.4f40efb757588af04783f0fe8bdac58d.png

Spoiler

9A9A07E8-380E-4221-8004-6469F9468C0A.thumb.png.dd0899d2a4b3d89b663988ed2d2c34d9.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

Years ago, a company built a cellphone tower for cellphone net near a village in Germany and as soon as that tower stands, the people started to complain, that the signals  impacted their health. Some of them even went to court to sue the company for health damages. During the hearing it came out, that the tower hasen't started broadcasting yet. And now we again have some so called experts who will tell us that with 5G birds will drop death from the sky and other bullshit. And after 5G is old news and a new broadcasting technology comes, than again will it be straight from hell to kill us all (dramatic music starting).

Dear Lori, try to start your microwave with the door open and than tell us what happened. Please, I'm eager for that video

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Years ago, a company built a cellphone tower for cellphone net near a village in Germany and as soon as that tower stands, the people started to complain, that the signals  impacted their health. Some of them even went to court to sue the company for health damages. During the hearing it came out, that the tower hasen't started broadcasting yet. And now we again have some so called experts who will tell us that with 5G birds will drop death from the sky and other bullshit. And after 5G is old news and a new broadcasting technology comes, than again will it be straight from hell to kill us all (dramatic music starting).

Dear Lori, try to start your microwave with the door open and than tell us what happened. Please, I'm eager for that video

I reacted with a laugh emoji for your comment to Lori--you just know she'd be dumb enough to try doing it!-- but I have no clue about 5G, this is actually the first I've even heard of it, so is there really anything at all to worry about? I mean, is there a grain of truth buried in all the negative hype? I just tried googling it and came up with a lot of scary headlines, but unlike with medical topics, I don't know where to start in sifting out the legit info from the fear-mongering stuff.

• Upvote 4

My long, long read, catching up on several years of Lori, and reading the PP/Zsu threads, has led to some curiosity. Reading the word "einkorn" over and over and over has me wondering what it tastes like.

I get that the big deal is that it is supposed to be lower in gluten, higher in protein, etc., so it's not really about flavor.

I don't bake bread, there's no einkorn bread in brick-and-mortar stores (even the fancy ones), and I'm not ordering a $20 loaf from an Etsy vendor. I guess I'll just have to wonder.

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

My long, long read, catching up on several years of Lori, and reading the PP/Zsu threads, has led to some curiosity. Reading the word "einkorn" over and over and over has me wondering what it tastes like.

I get that the big deal is that it is supposed to be lower in gluten, higher in protein, etc., so it's not really about flavor.

I don't bake bread, there's no einkorn bread in brick-and-mortar stores (even the fancy ones), and I'm not ordering a $20 loaf from an Etsy vendor. I guess I'll just have to wonder.

Probably doesn't matter what it tastes like when you slather $14 organic butter all over it. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 16

2 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Probably doesn't matter what it tastes like when you slather $14 organic butter all over it. :pb_lol:

Now I want to know what $14 butter tastes like....dang this thread!   I mean it's not like I grew up on a farm and we made our own, with fresh milk from the cow or anything.  Oh, wait...  is that what it tastes like?  

Edited by SweetLaurel
adding
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic