IGNORED

Dillards 77: Sex Advice from Smoochie Sweetie Sweet Muffin

Georgiana

I have to say that i am having a great time reading the scandaliced reactions here and on reddit to the sex game and the kamasutra. When i first saw the photo i thought nothing of it, only that it probably means that Jill can no longer be considered a fundie (and good for her). But then i am not american and i know the culture there is a lot more puritan so i guess this is really shocking, and the reactions are hilarious.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Although I barf thinking of her sex life with Derick, I’m proud of Jill for exploring sex beyond that Ed Wheat Christian Sex book. I’m surprised they’re doing Kama Sutra because of its Hinduism roots.

I have mainstream Christian friends that are against yoga because of it. Even Candace Cameron Bure says she won’t do yoga.

I’m also surprised Jill is being so open about loving sex!  

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 5

14 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

Hide contents

F64DD96A-B657-4CEC-9A50-CF36532BAF1B.thumb.png.4e20e120af4f667fa24d83b954643b15.png

I don't even want to know where the ping pong balls go...........

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

Wondering if the Dillards are fishing for some type of guest speaker spot for fundie marriage retreats. First the advice on how to be a good loving wife and now some examples of "clean and fun" activities to do when one has a no kids weekend with their spouse.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

As far as sex games go... this one seems ridiculously tame...and almost silly, really.

Wouldn't do much for me, sorry to say!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

Any chance Jill reads here, saw the thread title, and wanted to generate appropriate discussion material? Thanks, Jill!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

34 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

That game website is interesting..here's the materials needed...cotton balls are level 3 spicy woohhoo.

Hide contents

F64DD96A-B657-4CEC-9A50-CF36532BAF1B.thumb.png.4e20e120af4f667fa24d83b954643b15.png

Not that it helps much, but in the picture Jill posted it looks like tasks 11 and 12 are crossed off, as if to indicate they weren’t completing them. 

Or maybe they already did when the picture was taken. Gah! Someone pass the brain bleach! :brainbleach:

• Haha 11

27 minutes ago, llucie said:

I have to say that i am having a great time reading the scandaliced reactions here and on reddit to the sex game and the kamasutra. When i first saw the photo i thought nothing of it, only that it probably means that Jill can no longer be considered a fundie (and good for her). But then i am not american and i know the culture there is a lot more puritan so i guess this is really shocking, and the reactions are hilarious.

I could care less if they want to do Kama Sutra or stick post-it-notes on each other or whatever else they want to do, but the idea of spitting skittles into eachothers' mouths is high-level disgusting to me.  Can't really explain why.  French kissing I can handle just fine, but something about the food.... just... urgh.

Ready for more grossness?  Do y'all think they chew the skittles first, or get them really wet and drooly, or....   GAH!

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 6

I’m not against people having a healthy sex life. In fact, I’m very proud of Jill for changing a bit. Right now, she can’t help being married to a jerk.

Unfortunately, now I’m always having brain bleach thoughts of their sexy time anytime Jill Dillard’s name. Ugh...

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 12

3 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Kama Sutra, the ancient HINDU text, is okay to these fundiegelicals now??? They'll be reading Harry Potter within the year, at this rate.

And then they’ll move on to Potterotica!

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Regardless, hopefully whatever they’re doing in the bedroom is healthy and consensual and isn’t documented for mass public consumption. 

Oh Rufus, I really hope there isn’t a Duggar sex tape scandal 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

My new avatar was my exact reaction to seeing Jill's latest Instagram post. Pants, nose ring, and sexy time books...Jill's officially off the fundie rails!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 24
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ok so Jill posted pics from their anniversary getaway and....

Hide contents

98501C8A-0642-4BFC-9D0E-9C61D546527B.thumb.jpeg.be5c564a3bc05b353415252565cf7ce1.jpeg

IS THAT A BIBLE IN THE BACKGROUND?

ps: not what I expected from a hot thread. 

Edited by OyToTheVey
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Spanger said:

I could care less if they want to do Kama Sutra or stick post-it-notes on each other or whatever else they want to do, but the idea of spitting skittles into eachothers' mouths is high-level disgusting to me.  Can't really explain why.  French kissing I can handle just fine, but something about the food.... just... urgh.

Ready for more grossness?  Do y'all think they chew the skittles first, or get them really wet and drooly, or....   GAH!

This is where I am. I mean, go ahead and lick each others' b-holes and whatever. But spitting Skittles into each others' mouths? Nasty.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

After what they got up to while away, we may see an announcement in a few weeks.

You can't make a baby by feeding each other like you're a couple of baby birds ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Ohhh and if she does get pregnant and has a girl, they can name her Rainbow.  Like totally! 

Lauren has dibs on that one

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Haha 3

I'm not sure what I'm more surprised by. The sex book or the fact that they saw Toy Story 4. I also saw it this weekend and it's weird when fundies go watch stuff that I also like. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

[...]

I have mainstream Christian friends that are against yoga because of it. Even Candace Cameron Bure says she won’t do yoga.

[...]

Oh, yeah! Not only yoga, but tai chi and martial arts are frowned upon.  So imagine what  fundieville has to say about ancient hindu sexual practices? I remember growing up wanting to do karate. Nope! Evil evil evil!

Honestly, no longer 100% bitter because I delayed adulthood to go back and grab some of the restrictions from the past. All was not lost. But I was always behind peers developmentally.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Someone is jealous of all the daughter announcements so she needs to let the world know she fucks her melty face husband too.

this 1000% omg her melty face husband HA 

perhaps she is pissed jessa just keeps on going endlessly 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

You can't make a baby by feeding each other like you're a couple of baby birds ?

No but I doubt that is all they did.

• Haha 3

the most we get out of Jessa and Ben is when they held up cue cards when they had some  counting on cue card discussion and one cue card read length.  Those two will never discuss how many times Ben has had an orgasm. 

The most we get is an unmade bed which leads us to pretend not to notice the stains. 

• Upvote 5

I wonder if Jill has seen the other toy story movies? Not to knock adults watching Disney, I do it all of the time but I grew up watching the movies, it’s weird when that’s what they choose to see when they go to the movies alone. I guess because Disney/Pixar movies are cleaner than other movies?

• Upvote 7

Oh sweet Rufus. Brain bleach please. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

Not an image I want in my head.

It makes me want to throw up. Her parents, mother in law and siblings will probably see that. 

have you not met Jim Bob Duggar?? these type of people just will congratulate her on wanting to procreate in public. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Ohhh and if she does get pregnant and has a girl, they can name her Rainbow.  Like totally! 

How about "Sexual"?  It ends with an "l" and they seem to like that too.

15 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Then maybe they should stick to that (just don't show us).

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

• Georgiana locked this topic