IGNORED

Dillards 77: Sex Advice from Smoochie Sweetie Sweet Muffin

Georgiana

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

How is there anything remotely sexy or fun about the “Bra Battle”? Sounds like doing laundry in Hell.

I know I kiss my husbands mouth and what not but the idea of him picking up candy with his mouth and then putting it in my mouth makes me a little queezy. No spit covered candy for me.

But hey, good for Jill if these sex games are her idea of fun. I hope that means she is having enjoyable sex and not purely baby making sex or sex that focuses mainly inner Derick. You do you girl.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Sooo...... am I the only one who thought they were going to use the skittles for oral sex when they first saw it? Or am I a dirty heathen? ?

Anyway-

So I saw this on Facebook today and reading it reminded me so much of Jill's blog post I had to share! It's 1955 ‘Good House Wife’s Guide’ Explains How Wives Should Treat Their Husbands

https://www.littlethings.com/1950s-good-housewife-guide/?utm_content=social&utm_source=PurpleClover&utm_medium=Facebook

Seriously I wouldn't want a man who expects all this, take your own damn shoes off. 

These wifely duty lists always crack me up. This photo from that link says it all:

Spoiler

Wife.jpg.b5c8a4a610d5c3dc89352fae99426af4.jpg

Spoiler

888741825_Wifecopy.jpg.06f096650742fc75433db1842425434d.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

• Georgiana locked this topic