IGNORED

Dillards 77: Sex Advice from Smoochie Sweetie Sweet Muffin

Georgiana

48 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

I had a cat that would do that to my dad when he came to visit.  I’ve not heard of other cats doing it and was too embarrassed to ask around.  

They're both gone now but I still like the memory. Lol. 

I'm glad to know my sweet girl isn't the only weirdo cat to ever have this fetish. ?

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

I looked around for just a couple of minutes online and found a surprising number of cats love human sweat.  They love the sweat of their humans, and will sometimes go for the male sweat of any man willing to submit to their inquiring noses and tongues. 

It's thought to be any combination of: 

* MY Human!  Must absorb my human's sweat for bonding purposes, and sometimes for calming purposes.  (Just like some human babies sleep better if they can smell their mother, some cats calm themselves by sleeping on their humans pillow, under their covers, or on top of their dirty laundry.  Try leaving a used T shirt laying near your cat bed next time you have to be gone overnight.  It might drag it into bed with them.)

* Salt!  

* Male hormones, like pheromones and adrenaline.  It's similar to catnip for some cats.

* Cats are weird.  Or aliens.  Or both.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 16
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, JustEnough said:

I'm glad to know my sweet girl isn't the only weirdo cat to ever have this fetish. ?

OT, but what does the blue and pink flag mean?  We were in Edinburgh this past weekend and saw it during pride day and weren’t sure. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

OT, but what does the blue and pink flag mean?  We were in Edinburgh this past weekend and saw it during pride day and weren’t sure. 

It's the trans pride flag. ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

16 hours ago, medimus said:

Why is it so interminably long. A catholic wedding lasts 45 minutes to an hour and that includes an entire mass with communion.

The actual ceremony was about 40 minutes - the video was from the first guests entering to the last guests leaving. 

I watched most of it in double time but slowed it down for any interesting parts. (On YouTube go to the three little dots in the top right corner. Select playback speed and there are options to watch faster or slower.) 

@mollysmom I'm sorry you had a rough day, but if the recap made you laugh then it was totally worth sitting through! 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Why are they posting their wedding? That was ages ago! Is this the precursor to an ANNOUNCEMENT? Oh, Lordy, I hope not!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Why are they posting their wedding? That was ages ago! Is this the precursor to an ANNOUNCEMENT? Oh, Lordy, I hope not!

She said it was posted for their 5th anniversary.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Yes, they did for their 5th. Ben and Jessa did for their 1st. Who will be next? Josh and Anna for their 25th? Or their first anniversary after Bill Gothard dies? After all, he played a part in their wedding, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

I believe it stands for transgender. 

Thanks, guys, now I just learned something new again! 

5 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

It's the trans pride flag. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Cats also love the taste of ear wax, gods only knows why! One of my 3 will actually get into the bathroom  bin and hunt them out ?

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ok so Jill posted pics from their anniversary getaway and....

Hide contents

98501C8A-0642-4BFC-9D0E-9C61D546527B.thumb.jpeg.be5c564a3bc05b353415252565cf7ce1.jpeg

I was just about to post that. It’s really not an image I want in my head. 

Plus the Kama Sutra caused me to break 2 of my toes once...so I hate that book. 

Edited by Bushes of Love
Riffle
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 29
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ok so Jill posted pics from their anniversary getaway and....

Hide contents

98501C8A-0642-4BFC-9D0E-9C61D546527B.thumb.jpeg.be5c564a3bc05b353415252565cf7ce1.jpeg

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Kama Sutra, the ancient HINDU text, is okay to these fundiegelicals now??? They'll be reading Harry Potter within the year, at this rate.

I don't think their views on the big social issues are about to change much, if at all, but these other little changes are funny to me.

ETA: well, I guess I'm not surprised all religious rules are off when it comes to wives being enthusiastically available to their super duper headships. Total speculation, but I think Jill and Derrick's recent foray into being public about their sex life indicates a certain amount of desperation. Maybe they both just have a kinky exhibitionist edge to them though ?

Edited by NakedKnees
last paragraph
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 12

12 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

I was just about to post that. It’s really not an image I want in my head. 

I cannot like this phrase enough!

TMI Jilly TMI we all don't want to know everything you are doing.  Some of us don't even want to know anything that you are doing.

Edited by WiseGirl
spelling/word choice
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 23

6 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Kama Sutra, the ancient HINDU text, is okay to these fundiegelicals now??? They'll be reading Harry Potter within the year, at this rate.

I don't think their views on the big social issues are about to change much, if at all, but these other little changes are funny to me.

ETA: well, I guess I'm not surprised all religious rules are off when it comes to wives being enthusiastically available to their super duper headships. Total speculation, but I think Jill and Derrick's recent foray into being public about their sex life indicates a certain amount of desperation. Maybe they both just have a kinky exhibitionist edge to them though ?

It’s kind of interesting to see a Duggar kid being so open about sex recently. I don’t think any of the others have really discussed it the way Jill has been. I’m kind of curious about why that is and why she’s choosing to share. Regardless, hopefully whatever they’re doing in the bedroom is healthy and consensual and isn’t documented for mass public consumption. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 6

11 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

It’s kind of interesting to see a Duggar kid being so open about sex recently. I don’t think any of the others have really discussed it the way Jill has been. I’m kind of curious about why that is and why she’s choosing to share. Regardless, hopefully whatever they’re doing in the bedroom is healthy and consensual and isn’t documented for mass public consumption. 

IMO, it's already too documented for public consumption, especially knowing that Cathy sees these posts. I keep almost everything completely private and may occasionally tell small things to very close friends, but no one outside of us knows how often my husband and I have sex, whether we have any books/toys/etc. and if so what they are. I think it's so weird to broadcast details like that publicly rather than say "we worked to improve our sex life" or "we found a frequency that works for us" or other vague hints.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 21

On 6/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, CarrotCake said:

So they have a weekend away with the two of them and they eat fast food in the car? 

Classy. 

Seriously these two eat in the car more than anyone I've ever seen. Even when we get take out, we typically take it into our home/hotel/work/park or whatever our destination is but these two just always are eating in the car. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

They also seem to have the Bible open right behind the Kamasutra. I'm honestly not even sure what's the point - I'm all for people doing whatever they want in their lives but is it really the best idea to post details about your sex life while tagging your MIL in the same platform you post about your kids? ?

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 3

Nothing says “take me now” like Skittles on a paper plate. Seriously, I’m less weirded out by the Kama Sutra than I am the inclusion of weird snacks presented badly. 

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 26
  • Thank You 1

On 6/4/2019 at 9:20 PM, luv2laugh said:

I can't remove that quote box for some

reason.

I saw the thread was hot and assumed Jilly had announced a bun was baking. Instead, we're continuing to discover tmi about them behind the bedroom door.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• Georgiana locked this topic