IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

So now she's judging women who love their cats. Now, this is personal.?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I've been arguing with my dogs about who should take out the trash.  They're winning so far.  This is the response I got from the youngest boy when I told him to take out the garbage.

Coco Sleeping.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Or you could literally split things up based on time and talent. Meaning person who has the most time may do more house work/watching the kids. It’s not hard Lori. Dads have been helping out around the house/ watching their kids since the dawn of time. 729B29B8-9422-40AB-B482-2C5F4458E78C.thumb.jpeg.a45995aae9c0d9eadcb1fea3c53617ea.jpeg

April was extremely busy for me. My job is to pursue grant funding for programs/projects that are in alignment with my university’s school of social work and that will help us meet needs within our communities. I’ve written or been a part of teams that have written proposals for a total of $5.6M (with one more proposal due at the end of the month). I had to travel for part of the month. It’s also the end of the semester. DH has had to pick up a lot that I normally handle. He stepped in and did it. No complaints, no expectations I would kiss his butt, nothing. He did what needed to be done AND was behind me 150% of the way. There were times I thought I wouldn’t get it done, times I felt bad for relying so much on him, and times of absolute exhaustion. He never doubted me for a minute.  

And I’ve done the same for him- carried him when he was overwhelmed and exhausted and feeling defeated. Carried the full weight of the kids and the house and the finances. I never had a spirit of expecting something in return and I never kept score. 

In my mind, this is how grown adults who are married should behave. See a need, handle it. I don’t have time for Lori’s manbabies. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 19

17 hours ago, EowynW said:

taking meds can open you up to demom possession? 

I can't see her insta.  What kind of meds or is it all meds?

Well, dang, that's my problem then. It's not that I don't have a thyroid, it's that I'm possessed. Good to know, I'll tell my doc.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

I've been officially blocked by Lori of Twitter. That makes almost all her platform except YouTube. She must have found my recent post on loving all the rabbits I see around during spring offensive... Or maybe it was me retweeting her post calling her out. Clearly it bothers her or she wouldn't care about someone with all of maybe 30 followers? I honestly just tweet what I want because it's my safe place away from Facebook. 

I've lived with females during college and never had a problem hardly. We set up a rotating cleaning schedule and it worked like a charm. No one was limited to one of the dirtier jobs for the entire stay. It was fair. It's what happens when mature adults communicated. But honestly she makes becoming a dog lady so much more appealing with the way she describes marriage. Heck, I could adopt a child(if I wanted one);have dogs; and not be a slave to some ego driven man. 

But then again I recently started admitting to being bisexual so maybe a man isn't needed? If I could ever tell my family, which I can't. Well my sister and a few friends know...and the Internet but whateves. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 12

@Sarah92 I'm sure I'll join you on the banned list because I just posted this on her Twitter.

I would rather live with a clowder of feral cats than to live with someone as judgmental and mean as you.  

On the weed/meds topic:  My Southern Baptist minister last week told us if you suffer from anxiety and/or depression, get counseling and take your meds.  I will continue to take my Trintellex and Ambien, and I'm sure I won't be demon possessed.

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 9

10 hours ago, FloraBama said:

Oh, this gem?? ??‍♀️ I was going to snark  on it but then she took her hateful turn to RHE. 

941D413D-A271-4678-85A0-A6885EC0F0CE.thumb.png.0535f7efb0d61714028ce63828b2f58a.png

I've been on A LOT of meds (A LOT....like a metricfuckton of meds) and being the person I am, I always read the entire little insert you get or find it online at the drug company website.  Why do I do this?   Because I'm on a metricfuckton of medications from a pokedex worth of drs and they all have my medication history, but it's extensive and mistakes can happen, so I always make sure I know if there are contraindications or if a medicine will interact a certain way with a med I'm already on, etc.

I know this will come as shock to you all, but NEVER...NOT ONCE...has sorcery or demonic possession come up as a side effect or contraindication.   I'm going to be sure to ask my pain dr. when I go this month though because maybe he's been holding out on me.

9 hours ago, FloraBama said:

Exactly. And it’s that lack of control that leads to posts such as today. On her blog/FB/Twitter/IG she can delete her detractors and their comments and screenshots (I believe she may even have her FB comment section set so that photos cannot be attached). She has no such control anywhere else so therefore she has to “endure character assassination and slander”.

I will praise the day that the biggest thing I have to deal with is that people talked mean about me on the internet.   Not even "slandering" me (ahem) by twisting what I have said (that has already happened a bunch of times and somehow I have managed to keep getting up every day), but quoting things I ACTUALLY say and then being mean about it.

It must be nice to have so little else going on in your life that someone "libeling" you with your own quotes is the worst thing you have to deal with.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 9

7 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Lori goes to extremes in her teaching. I might not like soft comp but I understand it's a preference people have in their marriage. I don't get BDSM either but know it's a preference some have. As along as no harm is being done and it's consensual then I can't say too much. However, Lori goes beyond soft comp into something much nastier that denies women being created in God's image. There's a point when almost al opinions and beliefs can start inflicting harm and that's where she dwells. And that's why she experiences significantly more push back. 

Also I agree with Prudently here. I think she's right in that Lori could make her page private and control who's commenting. But that's been suggested multiple times and Lori never does it. She wants attention and would never check her male haram off her page. But I'd watch it Prudently, you've been awfully rebellious on Lori's page. You're at risk for being blocked. 

image.png

I wonder if "Prudently" and how many of the other women realize that ALL comments are moderated.  Lori purposely lets through those "vile" comments she gets.  Then when the pushback is sufficient and the wailing and gnashing of her follower's teeth is sufficient and enough people have told the actual truth and people might catch on, she deletes the whole mess.

The person making her page contentious all the time is NOT the "dissenters and haters" it's Lori Alexander herself making it that way.   I wish someone would point that out, but I'm not going anywhere near her on FB.

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Or you could literally split things up based on time and talent. Meaning person who has the most time may do more house work/watching the kids. It’s not hard Lori. Dads have been helping out around the house/ watching their kids since the dawn of time. 729B29B8-9422-40AB-B482-2C5F4458E78C.thumb.jpeg.a45995aae9c0d9eadcb1fea3c53617ea.jpeg

If only you had done this Lori.   I mean I'd feel bad for the cats, but I've seen your cat and it looks well fed and taken care of.  Sure you tried to kick it once, but the cat got the better of you.   If you had lived alone with your cats, 2 children would not have disordered thoughts about eating as teenagers almost to the point of an eating disorder, 1 TODDLER would not have been beaten for 4 hours over spilled raisins, I don't know how many grandchildren would not have to hear about snakes biting them if they are bad.    I could go on forever.    

Too bad you never follow your own advice or live the way you demand other people to.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm not a believer and don't actually believe this, but if "God" did take Rachel "to prove a point" how was it not to just help Rachel's message spread? I had no idea who this person was until she died, but I vaguely remember scrolling past the thread on FJ or Blogsnark or somewhere. I did, however, hear about her and how she was loved by many and how her progressive message of modern loving Christianity has changed society on NPR, so there's that. If there is a God, and Heaven, then Rachel is there living in Heaven, and her message is spreading like wildfire throughout the US. That's why he would choose to "strike her down," if that were a thing. (It's not. Why wouldn't he just let Hitler die of SIDS?) 

I gave up religion and church a long time ago, but I'm planning to buy one of Rachel's books to see what her experience was and why she was so popular (and so reviled by the crazies).  I think her popularity will only grow - a nice legacy for her children and loved ones.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 4

47 minutes ago, Curious said:

I know this will come as shock to you all, but NEVER...NOT ONCE...has sorcery or demonic possession come up as a side effect or contraindication.   I'm going to be sure to ask my pain dr. when I go this month though because maybe he's been holding out on me.

I was thinking the same thing Curious.  I will definitely address this with my endocrin doc at my next appt.  I'm a mature adult. I can handle the truth.  Just in case, you know, he hasn't told me because he didn't want to alarm me.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

I've been officially blocked by Lori of Twitter. That makes almost all her platform except YouTube. She must have found my recent post on loving all the rabbits I see around during spring offensive... Or maybe it was me retweeting her post calling her out. Clearly it bothers her or she wouldn't care about someone with all of maybe 30 followers? I honestly just tweet what I want because it's my safe place away from Facebook. 

I've lived with females during college and never had a problem hardly. We set up a rotating cleaning schedule and it worked like a charm. No one was limited to one of the dirtier jobs for the entire stay. It was fair. It's what happens when mature adults communicated. But honestly she makes becoming a dog lady so much more appealing with the way she describes marriage. Heck, I could adopt a child(if I wanted one);have dogs; and not be a slave to some ego driven man. 

But then again I recently started admitting to being bisexual so maybe a man isn't needed? If I could ever tell my family, which I can't. Well my sister and a few friends know...and the Internet but whateves. 

She blocked me on Twitter this weekend because I called her shitty post about RHE out straight up to her. She blocked me on Facebook years ago for quoting scripture to her that she didn't want to hear. I've never commented on youtube. I'm sure I could get blocked there if I tried, LOL! 

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

She blocked me on Twitter this weekend because I called her shitty post about RHE out straight up to her. She blocked me on Facebook years ago for quoting scripture to her that she didn't want to hear. I've never commented on youtube. I'm sure I could get blocked there if I tried, LOL! 

Can you get blocked on YouTube? I know comments can be disabled by an uploader, but I didn't know about getting blocked.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

So if I have this right, it is possible to be blocked by Lori on FB, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. What do you call it if someone is blocked on all four? Hat trick, triple crown, clean sweep—-there should be a similar term for that achievement.  And if you achieve that PLUS you’ve been kicked out of the chat room—Idk, maybe a small trophy is appropriate. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

Lori heavily controls what's on her page. She has exactly what she wants on there. If I recall in the past when it came to women not being made in the image of God she played it off as something she was just toying with as an idea after getting push back. But I call BS on that. Lori doesn't post things she doesn't believe. Unless she's faking niceties. 

I can only hope that her post of Rachel back fires. She called attention to someone not everyone knows about. People will go check on that page and hopefully see live and kindness. 

• Upvote 10

Plus turning off comments won't allow her to "go viral" and you all know how much she loves/craves/seeks that. 

The key to really going viral is to not delete any comments. Lori doesn't seem to realize that.
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

Lori heavily controls what's on her page. She has exactly what she wants on there. If I recall in the past when it came to women not being made in the image of God she played it off as something she was just toying with as an idea after getting push back. But I call BS on that. Lori doesn't post things she doesn't believe. Unless she's faking niceties. 

I can only hope that her post of Rachel back fires. She called attention to someone not everyone knows about. People will go check on that page and hopefully see live and kindness. 

Didn’t she get into an argument with a male pastor? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I've been officially blocked by Lori of Twitter. That makes almost all her platform except YouTube. She must have found my recent post on loving all the rabbits I see around during spring offensive... Or maybe it was me retweeting her post calling her out. 

Definitely the rabbits.

3 hours ago, Curious said:

That's funny because I've been taking a nightly muscle relaxer and last night I had a dream that I met the devil at a nude beach. We were both wearing shorts and we were both topless. Cool guy, super chill, made good conversation, and didn't stare at my tits.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Definitely the rabbits.

That's funny because I've been taking a nightly muscle relaxer and last night I had a dream that I met the devil at a nude beach. We were both wearing shorts and we were both topless. Cool guy, super chill, made good conversation, and didn't stare at my tits.

You know, I would be surprised if it was the rabbits. She would kick her cat so I would be surprised if she has it out for bunnies too. Maybe upset that they eat her organic lettuce? 

Hmmm Satan showing more consideration than a certain blogger? You mean he didn't take out a paddle and threaten you with it? 

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

I've been arguing with my dogs about who should take out the trash.  They're winning so far.  This is the response I got from the youngest boy when I told him to take out the garbage.

Coco Sleeping.jpg

Asked mine to do the dishes, he yawned heavily and continued is mid- morning nap.

20181111_145111.thumb.jpg.a581b5033481deb4d107935c52cad523.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 9

11 hours ago, Emilycharlotte said:

So if I have this right, it is possible to be blocked by Lori on FB, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. What do you call it if someone is blocked on all four? Hat trick, triple crown, clean sweep—-there should be a similar term for that achievement.  And if you achieve that PLUS you’ve been kicked out of the chat room—Idk, maybe a small trophy is appropriate. 

I vote for “golden sombrero.”

(ETA:  when a batter strikes out four times in a game.)

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 5

1566645100_stillonRachelscase.JPG.f134d4920d9a07ddeda6e551429f45ca.JPG

Lori just cannot stop.  I think she will be her own undoing.

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

51 minutes ago, Liza said:

Lori just cannot stop.  I think she will be her own undoing.

One can always hope. 

Today The (un)Godly Mentor admits that girls are better at something-academic success-and still manages to make it A Bad Thing.  Just because Lori learned nothing in college, and little before that, doesn't mean that girls and women who are more gifted than her should be deprived of their success.  

• Upvote 14
  • Love 5

I wonder if she's hoping Beth will reply? I don't agree with everything Beth says but she posts some really good things and tends to be kinda interactive with her following. I'm sure Lori would love to get Beth's attention. Oh goodness that would be a dumb idea though.  Beth would wipe the floor with her. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Georgiana locked this topic