IGNORED

United States Senate

GreyhoundFan

Speaking of Raphael...

His hypocrisy is well-established by now, but it's beyond me how he could even have 1 beard-hair's worth of credibility left. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 1

5 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

That Amy Coney Barrett announcement ceremony was truly a superspreader event. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) was there and is now positive. Also, Rev. John Jenkins, the president of the University of Notre Dame was there and is now positive. Those are the only ones I've heard thus far, but we all know there will be more.

• Upvote 6

Ahh, it would be a delicious irony if her superspreader nomination ceremony led to her nomination being delayed...and then delayed to the point she is never seated on the Supreme Court. 

• Upvote 13

The callous disregard for human life gives lie to their so-called pro-life values.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 6

Just saw on my local news that Pat Toomey (R) will not run for another senate term in 2022, and also will not be running for governor. Good news for Pennsylvania.

• Upvote 5

Lindsey Graham has a debate tonight. CNN is reporting he's refusing a Covid test before the debate.

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 3

19 hours ago, JMarie said:

Lindsey Graham has a debate tonight. CNN is reporting he's refusing a Covid test before the debate.

Then he should be disqualified. Time to hold them accountable for their irresponsibility!

• I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I guess l'll put my thoughts here.

I want 4 wishes to come true.

1. Biden becomes President.

2. Democrats take the Senate.

3. Judge Breyer, after seeing what happened to RBG decides to step down in the next two years.

4. Justices Thomas and Alito have to leave the court in the next 2 years, giving Biden 2 more  nominations.

• I Agree 3
  • Love 1

They're all crooks:

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

Mike Lee (R-UT), attended the Rose Garden event less than two weeks ago and later tested positive. He was maskless at today's hearing for Amy Coney Barrett.

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would have used a stronger term than schmuck, but that works too.

image.png.bc8f478e42d4fa436f509c868edbbbce.png

• Upvote 6

I can't believe this idiot is in charge of anything.

• I Agree 6

How awful that Alabama decided to throw away the intelligent and thoughtful Doug Jones for this nimrod:

This is why all candidates should have to pass a civics test as well as a background check.

At least we should force them to watch and be tested on Schoolhouse Rock:

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

More about the moron from AL:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

In Tuberville's defense, he was a football coach. I am not putting down all football coaches. My brother used to Coach and he's quite an intelligent person. However, there's a large set of football coaches who might know football very well who don't know many other things. On the flip side, I've also known some incredibly intelligent coaches.  Tuberville is not one of them.

This is from the "Letters To The Editor" section in my hometown newspaper. Someone suggested Biden nominate Susan Collins (R-Maine) for either Secretary of Education or Secretary of Health and Human Services. This would allow the Democrat governor to fill her position with a Democrat. If this were to happen, Dems would be at 49 in the Senate, and could hold a majority if they win both Senate elections in Georgia in January.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

This is from the "Letters To The Editor" section in my hometown newspaper. Someone suggested Biden nominate Susan Collins (R-Maine) for either Secretary of Education or Secretary of Health and Human Services. This would allow the Democrat governor to fill her position with a Democrat. If this were to happen, Dems would be at 49 in the Senate, and could hold a majority if they win both Senate elections in Georgia in January.

I agree, though I wouldn't install her in such a high level position.

• Upvote 3

Not education!

With her PhD, I thought wouldn't Joe Biden freak the Trump supporters out if he nominated Jill Biden to be the Secretary of Education! I can hear the conservatives freaking out now that Joe is putting family members in important positions.  But Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump would have been totally cool.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I agree, though I wouldn't install her in such a high level position.

Maybe he could create a special job for her... The office of Trump, Graham, McConnell, and Cruz scolding? Even though Trump won't be president, all full four will still need to know that she is deeply disappointed in them.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic