IGNORED

Counting On Season 8/9/10 3: Another Wedding, Another Ms. Renee Dress

Coconut Flan
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Hey friends! Let's keep the raid talk here

That way no one misses any dirt! Happy digging!

17 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I'm a pretty picky eater. Less so now that I'm older and have been forcing myself to incorporate new foods- but even foods that I have made myself acquire still don't come naturally to me. I have to make myself order (if we're out) or buy them- and make myself eat them. I'm never like I want a bowl/side of broccoli. I HATE when people comment on it or worse try to make special options for me. It makes me feel silly and I'll just handle it myself. I have plenty of experience only eating bread at dinner. I now do not accept any dinner invites from people (to eat at their house) because the constant commentary of will you eat this? this? this? makes me feel stupid. I don't like to have the attention drawn to me. Even If I say "I'm fine- don't worry about it or I already ate, people just don't let it go. I know that they are trying to be nice/acomodating but damn be like Elsa and let it go already!

One of my big wins was being able to eat chicken fried rice! This allows my husband to eat at Chinese restaurants every once in awhile and he's thrilled about it.

Oh yeah, I have a list of "that isn't going to end well" foods that I also avoid when out and about. 

• Upvote 6

I was a really picky eater as a kid and ate mostly peanut butter sandwiches, chicken nuggets, grits, and pizza rolls, but when I had to start living on my own I started venturing out with what I ate. I felt like if I cooked it then I had control over how it tasted and I could make sure I liked it. I still have a hard time with most vegetables, but I’ve learned that I really like mushrooms, peppers, and zucchini. My absolute no go foods are green beans, peas, and mashed potatoes. I live near the coast so it makes me sad to hear that so many people don’t like seafood because it’s one of my favorites!

• Upvote 4

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:06 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

My husband and I are the exact opposite of Joy & Austin, when we travel our goal is to find places we've never heard of or been to, to try different things.   Whats the point of going on vacation to eat the same shit you can get at home, so we go look for stuff we can't get at home. 

We did stop at both the Starbucks and the h00ters when we were in Lima, Peru though because it was like "Are you KIDDING??" 
And sometimes after two weeks of trying to figure out where to eat next, and dealing with a menu etc - it's nice to just go into a place and get something you don't need to think about. 

BUT - we are all about trying to be part of wherever we are. Hitting the pubs that are on the off street, making nice with the bartender for days on end so he brings you some special treat from his house etc. 

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I'm a pretty picky eater. Less so now that I'm older and have been forcing myself to incorporate new foods- but even foods that I have made myself acquire still don't come naturally to me. I have to make myself order (if we're out) or buy them- and make myself eat them. I'm never like I want a bowl/side of broccoli. I HATE when people comment on it or worse try to make special options for me. It makes me feel silly and I'll just handle it myself. I have plenty of experience only eating bread at dinner. I now do not accept any dinner invites from people (to eat at their house) because the constant commentary of will you eat this? this? this? makes me feel stupid. I don't like to have the attention drawn to me. Even If I say "I'm fine- don't worry about it or I already ate, people just don't let it go. I know that they are trying to be nice/acomodating but damn be like Elsa and let it go already!

One of my big wins was being able to eat chicken fried rice! This allows my husband to eat at Chinese restaurants every once in awhile and he's thrilled about it.

OMG I can relate!  I am incredibly picky, have been since I was little.  Mom called me strong willed, and I put my foot down at a young age that I wouldn't eat something and that was that.  I HATE it when someone tries to make a big deal out of preparing something, knowing I won't eat it.  I don't want anyone going to a lot of trouble doing this and I feel like an ass to stand out even more.  I deal with it, stop it already.

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

when I had to start living on my own I started venturing out with what I ate. I felt like if I cooked it then I had control over how it tasted and I could make sure I liked it.

yes! This is how I am too. I could add one ingredient to something I already knew I liked and that helped me to branch out. I’m still not great about vegetables because I don’t know how to cook them lol. Like how do you make many vegetables appetizing? I try to sneak onion in where I can... 

16 minutes ago, Meggo said:

We did stop at both the Starbucks and the h00ters when we were in Lima, Peru though because it was like "Are you KIDDING??" 
And sometimes after two weeks of trying to figure out where to eat next, and dealing with a menu etc - it's nice to just go into a place and get something you don't need to think about. 

BUT - we are all about trying to be part of wherever we are. Hitting the pubs that are on the off street, making nice with the bartender for days on end so he brings you some special treat from his house etc. 

I love trying McDonald’s in other locations because it’s familiar but it’s their own twist. 

I have no problems waiting in a long line for food in other locations. If all the locals are waiting in line it must be good right?

• Upvote 3

My mother is the least adventurous eater I've ever met. She eats a lot of different vegetables, fruits, meat, etc. but only cooked in one way. The way she always cooked it. When I made pancakes she complained that they were too think because hers are thinner (and that's the only way you can make pancakes!). When I cooked potatoes in water she yelled at me because it was more water than she uses. When I "veganised" a dish she usually cooked, she didn't eat it because the meat was missing. And so on.

Going to a restaurant with her is also very difficult. I live in a very multicultural area so that we have food from almost all over the world. Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Croation, Indian, Chinese, Ethiopian, Syrian,... But the only restaurants she would probably go to to are Spanish and Italian. But she doesn't like Italian pizza, it's too thin!
But the worst thing about her is that she is convinced that I don't like the same food that she doesn't like. Even if I tell her otherwise, she still tells everyone that I don't like hot sausages, grilled fish, ketchup,...

I also think that everybody should eat or not whatever they want to for whatever reason. But my mother's eating habits are constantly driving me nuts!

Edited by LancetteShing99
  • Upvote 5

TRIGGER WARNING – DISCUSSION OF MISCARRIAGE

Recap of this weeks snoozefest.  I wasted my time so you dont have to waste yours!

Spoiler

“Count Your Blessings”

Josiah and Lauren’s house

-Michelle shows up with Lauren’s mom.  They all hug.  They sit down to eat fruit and coffee.  They’re having a “sweet time” reminiscing and “encouraging” Lauren after the miscarriage

-There is a discussion of clutter.  Michelle thinks that the boys are pack rats

-Lauren reminds us that she “lost the baby” and that she’s grateful.  Both her mom and Michelle have miscarried and its “nice” to have their support and lean on them.

- She tells them that she made a box for Asa with the pregnancy test, she cries.  Explains that the meaning of Asa is “living one and healer”.  Michelle coos that “little asa” is a “treasure up in heaven.” Michelle explains all the things she had for Jubilee

-Michelle TH blathers about Caleb’s miscarriage then all her damn pregnancies – flashbacks to ultrasounds and Jubilee’s miscarriage.  Shots of Josie’s birth and NICU stay.  Boob explains the December, 2011 staged ultrasound, flashback to JInger crying. 

They all say how hard it is to talk about miscarriages and that some people feel ashamed.  Michelle says that having a baby to hold while missing a baby is easier than having “no baby to hold, empty crib.”

Jessa TH – With Lauren and I having the same due date I’m more aware of her emotions. There’s a tendency to complain as a pregnant lady but to see Lauren having lost that, it makes me more aware of the words I speak I don’t know how she does it. She asks how I’m feeling and how’s the baby. It brings tears to your eyes.  She’s so thankful god blessed you.

Michelle coos that she needs to grieve.  They then have a convo about who grieves more for Lauren. It was hard to pray, Lauren was depressed “life had no purpose” and it just hurt.  “every day is worthless, what am I living for.” 

Lauren whips out the ASA box which has the shirt she wore when they announced.  She cries.  She explains the letter she tried to write about the things that she would miss and, of course, Michelle reads it.  It is, of course, written in infantile language.

Lauren TH – my hopes are just to dwell on being thankful to where I am at, not wishing where I could be. I hope to encourage other people.

FINLAND

J’abbie are on their honeymoon “making memories.”  They are taking an overnight train to the edge of the arctic circle.  Its 12 hours and will be “a lot of fun.”

The sleeper car is “snug” and they cram their luggage in.   “Romantic” musak plays in the background as they figure out if 2 people can sleep in a single bunk that’s barely fit for 1

BREAK

Benessa’s house

Jinger and Jessa make a fruit salad. Jinger explains she’s there because Grandma is sick and had a stroke.   Kendra is coming over and all the kids will be together

kids.thumb.jpg.3f223d767552f04518358a4abd345df4.jpg

We get an update on what the baby milestones are.  They’re all excited to go to Jessa’s ultrasound; she’s 19 weeks and glad to be out of the first trimester.

Kendra won’t give Garett fruit because its will “spoil his palate” and she wants him to eat veggies.

We’re reminded that last time they were together they were pregnant (flashback to pic). 

Kendra – it’s exhausting trying to keep the babies entertained.  Sometime she has housework or is out and doesn’t want her kid to be the screamer in public.  It’s stressful having new activities

JInger – I just hold her, have playtime, and if she still wants to play and I’m tired I rotate her to toys. Living far from family is hard, you want connections, she misses it.

Jessa – her first pregnancies were different but this feels like henry.  She was sick a little longer and her skin is bad this time.

Jinger – my skin broke out too.  There are wives tales but I’m of a mind that those things are different each pregnancy.

Pics of them pregnant with all the various littles

HOLY CRAP THEY’RE EATING ON REAL PLATES

FINLAND

They’re going to a glass blowing studio. They’ve never done anything like this.  Abbie wants to make a colorful bowl. JD is making a vase

They have to “turn the pipe”… yeah…

JD – blowing glass can be a romantic activity.  We’re reminded of boob and Michelle’s phallic adventure

penisglass.thumb.jpg.40bb166f1cec77b2441adfce8337de95.jpg

It was “a lot harder” than they thought it would be.

Abbie blows.  JD blows.

Married J’kids tell us what they brought back from their honeymoons.  No one cares.

They display the end results

glassdone.thumb.jpg.f57a59c67ebf7a66a3bb633fe0b9646c.jpg

COMMERCIAL

Jinger arrives at JOKEN”s house.  Boob and DQ are there.  Kendra explains that they met there because it’s close to the TTH and quieter.

JInger explains that she’s been super close to grandma and she wants to see her before the move to LA. 

Boob explains that grandma had strokes and BP issues.  She’s moving slower but has her speech back and is on meds.  Michelle cries.

Boob TH – Jinger invested in grandma. It’s hard being away.

Jinger reminisces about her fondest memories with her grandmother. 

Flashbacks to grandma hanging out with the other kids while J’kids say their special memories.  Boob always looked up to her as a role model in business and loves the lord.

Michelle – “Our life is but a vapor, here today and gone tomorrow.”

J’kids talking head – more talking about grandma over flashbacks

Boob – it’s difficult with her slowing down. She’s sharp but not able to drive. There are health issues on the horizon.  Hopefully she’ll be around for many more years.

They snap pics of them with felicity

pic.thumb.jpg.cc6e6a25ea0eec1471f3205920815e84.jpg

Kendra is kinda just there… off to the side

FINLAND

J’abbie show up at the “snow hotel” it’s totally made of snow and ice.  They start in the “ice bar.”  We learn how they make the hotel with an air balloon and water.  It’s about 32 degrees.  They then go to a dining room, they joke that its “Duggar style” and they tell the guide they have 19 kids.  There are only 16 seats in the restaurant. 

For some reason this place is completely empty

They go to room 3.  Everything is made of ice and snow.  The bed is a normal bed with reindeer hides.  They then go to the locker room.  That is heated and it’s for the “losers” who can’t stay in the snow hotel.  Abbie likes that there was a backup option.

They get into bed fully dressed and kiss.

TH – it was a necessity to cuddle

COMMERCIAL

FINLAND

They survived the night and slept well.  More kissing.

Next up, snowmobiles! They’ve never driven a snowmobile before.  John is driving first; Abbie is bringing up the rear.  They’re going across lakes, streams, and woods.  Abbie thinks it’s a little complicated because the skis slide around.  They see a helicopter and the guide tells them to stop.  It’s a rescue helicopter

OMINOUS MUSIC

The guide tells them they have to check because the helicopter didn’t land, likely because there was nowhere to land.   It’s their “duty” to go.  They find an accident and the person ran into a tree and has broken bones and a spinal cord injury.  First responders were there.

We’re reminded that Abbie is a nurse and he’s a first responder.  They had it “handled” so they stood back.  They continue on their trip.

ROAD.thumb.jpg.a4316f2387cca462545b5063cedc0295.jpg

Dear Duggars, QUIT MAKING OTHER PEOPLE’S TRAGEDIES YOUR STORYLINE

JD – we can always be called to assist.  We would have been happy to help.

There is a ROAD in your damn shot.  How can you argue that no one could get to this person when there is a ROAD right there???  This was gross.

Abbie says she was cautious after seeing what happened to the lady who ran into the tree.

More kissing

COMMERCIAL

Benessa’s house

They load up the car to find out the “gender” of the baby.  Jinger is coming and Jana and Anna will meet them there.  Jessa tells us that in the past Ben didn’t want to know, they found out but didn’t tell anyone.  That’s now the tradition.  Baby 3 is still exciting.  Spurgeon understands now and she’s excited.

What died on Ben’s face???

whatdied.thumb.jpg.cdf047a5a27890a8e2875b881b61f975.jpg

They drive and discuss what they think it is.  Ben thinks it’s a girl.  Jinger thinks it’s a boy.  Jessa says they can’t give it away and they’re going to type it on the screen and NOT tell spurgeon because he’ll tell everyone.

Jana TH – it was really sweet that they included me. They “let me” come last time. 

They get all set up in the room. Heartrate sounds good.  Spurgeon looks confused and “I wanted to watch a movie.” Jessa is excited “wow, there really is a baby in there and spurgeon was really excited.”

The tech says the “gender” is… shown to them but not told us.

Producers try to get what it is out of the J’sisters.  No one blabs.

They leave happy.

Next time…

Kendra tells him that they’re prego in ice cream

Jinger works out

Jessa gave up sleep

Stupid baby games at the “gender guessing party”

Potential for another announcement

In other words, if you missed this episode:

Jessa is having a…. baby

Jabbie went on a honeymoon and did stuff

Grandma is sick

Lauren is sad

Kendra is less giggly and trying to be relevant

Go with FSM and watch no more,

Ramen!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 43

2 hours ago, Meggo said:

1 hour ago, OldFadedStar said:

yes! This is how I am too. I could add one ingredient to something I already knew I liked and that helped me to branch out. I’m still not great about vegetables because I don’t know how to cook them lol. Like how do you make many vegetables appetizing? I try to sneak onion in where I can... 

I love trying McDonald’s in other locations because it’s familiar but it’s their own twist. 

I have no problems waiting in a long line for food in other locations. If all the locals are waiting in line it must be good right?

I love doing that. Its fun to see what they serve at McDonalds and other restaurants at different locations. 

I was definitely a picky eater growing up although I wonder how much of that had to do with the stomach problem I was later diagnosed with. My stomach always acted really weird with a lot of food. I had to hid peas and green beans in my mash potatoes to get them done. If not then it was always a battle to get them down and keep it down. Same with so many foods I didn't like. So many times I ended up throwing up. I hated that I couldn't just eat it and be done with like everyone else could when eating something they don't like. Like when it was my brother or parents turns to pick dinner. My family always got mad at me for not being able to just do that like they did when it was my turn to pick and they didn't like it. They assumed the throwing up and stomach aches only happened because of me because I made such a big deal that it caused me to throw up. That if I had just ate it and not made a big deal out if it. I would have been fine. Not true I still had stomach issues and still struggled to keep down. I wasn't always successful. I get its makes sense to just assume I was picky either. I did too. I really hated it I couldn't suck it up and eat it nor could I try so many different foods like everyone else could. Even when we were trying to find a diagnosis to my stomach problem and searching though hundreds of stomach problems. We never made the connection. But when I was diagnosed with my stomach problem it all made sense. Why I couldn't simply just eat foods I didn't like. Each one was on the list of foods my stomach can't break down. There are so many foods my stomach can not break down. High fiber, fruits, vegetables, and other things which causes me to throw up. Its started so early in my life and I never knew. I wondered so many times why but never thought it was an actual real problem. No one did, I threw up so much and had so many stomach aches as a kid which my parents and I did notice but just assumed that was me.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Meggo said:

Now if I traveled outside the US regularly, I would probably do this as well, but my 2 whole trips abroad haven't really given me much choice to do that, being 1 was a cruise and the other was an island resort. We don't travel very far on the rare occasions we do get out of the mid west. Being stuck in the middle of a giant continent makes it VERY EXPENSIVE and time consuming to get anywhere good. Being broke doesn't help that either. 

• Upvote 3

My father has a very weak stomach. He would rather eat a sandwich then a 5 course meal. He can’t handle a lot of ethic foods. It’s only been in the last few years be can eat Japanese food. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

I’m still not great about vegetables because I don’t know how to cook them lol. Like how do you make many vegetables appetizing? I try to sneak onion in where I can.

I do a lot of roasting with olive oil and garlic because then they get a little crispy and are garlicky. I also sneak things into stir fries and fried rice because I can eat them with soy sauce and yum yum sauce which I really like. Pinterest was a really great place to help me see recipes and things that I wanted to try!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Dear TLC,

It says a lot when you can drop a new episode and we continue to discuss our prior conversation.  There is NOTHING interesting on the show!

-Buzzard

• Upvote 24
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

On 10/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, viii said:

Isaac hanson is the only one who grew up decently, but that’s probably because he’s better at not showing his ass than the other two. 

Whaaaat? Isaac has always been the biggest ass of the group

?I'm so annoyed that multiple Duggs are all hawking Audible on IG. Audible is MY commuting jam. Today I see that Josiah has thrown his (MAGA) hat into the fray. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Dear TLC,

It says a lot when you can drop a new episode and we continue to discuss our prior conversation.  There is NOTHING interesting on the show!

-Buzzard

this means I can watch the real housewives of orange county

Way to go buzzard :)

Edited by nst
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, theotherelise said:

@Anna Bolinas

Best at throwing batteries? Yes. ?

That was justified. Who gives out batteries? 

Also the alleged "Santa" we allegedly threw "snowballs" at was visibly drunk. So also justified.

The hitchhiking robot also got what was coming to him. 

In conclussion: justified. 

Edited by BernRul
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

So I can't remember if it was ever confirmed how Asa was supposed to be pronounced, but tonight Lauren said it like Aye-sa, which is not how I have been saying it in my head. I also don't know if Michelle has ever counted Jubilee as her 21st child, but tonight when discussing the J'Caleb miscarriage and the Jubilee miscarriage, she says Jubilee was technically kid 21.

Lauren said that previously, when people talked about depression, her response was, "Whatever." But now she knows how it feels. Which...growth, I guess.

JD told Abbie it was hot in the glass-blowing place because she was there, which gave me my cringe moment for the episode. I then cringed again when TLC tried to pretend like JD and Abbie got into a snowmobile accident, only to reveal that actually they just stood around and gawked at some poor woman who got into a snowmobile accident and then insisted that, had the Finnish first responders asked, they totally would've jumped in because they totally have medical expertise (well...Abbie does at least).

Is it a thing to not give your kids fruit because it will ruin their taste for vegetables?  When Kendra said that, I was super confused.

I also had to laugh when they asked Josiah about Grandma Duggar and he said (not a direct quote), "Grandma Duggar influenced my parents, and my parents, obviously, influenced me because they're my parents. And without Grandma Duggar, I wouldn't be here, literally." Like thanks Josiah. I also wonder when they filmed the interviews because it felt a little ghoulish to hear JB say he hopes Grandma Duggar will be around for many more years to come.

I love TLC trying to act coy over the gender of Jessa's baby as if the baby hasn't already been born.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Bolinas said:

Is it a thing to not give your kids fruit because it will ruin their taste for vegetables?  When Kendra said that, I was super confused.

Yes, that’s a thing. My cousin told me about it when she had a baby 20-something years ago. I think just for introducing new foods to babies, not long-term.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Bolinas said:

I did start with vegetables first because baby food veggies are gross for the most part.  But I started feeding Sporty fruits shortly after she got used to the veggies.  Once you establish they don't have allergies to single foods, you can mix them together, so there's no need to restrict fruits for long.  I would put a little bit of each on the spoon.  Never bothered with the meats because they are just nasty. 

This is all assuming that your kid will even eat baby food.  Baby decided baby food was a big nope so she switched to teeny tiny table food pretty early.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Anna Bolinas said:

So I can't remember if it was ever confirmed how Asa was supposed to be pronounced, but tonight Lauren said it like Aye-sa, which is not how I have been saying it in my head.

So it's not Ay-sa? First syllable sounds like the beginning of the word EIGHT?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I did start with vegetables first because baby food veggies are gross for the most part.  But I started feeding Sporty fruits shortly after she got used to the veggies.  Once you establish they don't have allergies to single foods, you can mix them together, so there's no need to restrict fruits for long.  I would put a little bit of each on the spoon.  Never bothered with the meats because they are just nasty. 

This is all assuming that your kid will even eat baby food.  Baby decided baby food was a big nope so she switched to teeny tiny table food pretty early.  

While the low allergy rate is completely the reason for the recommended „starter“ solids, many people choose to give very little fruit for a long time. It’s because fruit is sweeter and they don’t want their children to refuse the hearty taste for the nicer alternative. I think you cannot do much about it anyway because the starter solids are pretty sweet anyway: carrot (which to my surprise my daughter hates with passion. It also took some time till she liked fruit.), parsnip, potato and sweet potato. 

And yes about the meat. The vegetable stuff tastes alright but as soon as there is some meat/pork/fish/chicken/lamb in it, it really tastes awful. My daughter often eats only teeny tiny portions while teething (and every damn tooth takes weeks of suffering) and we were very concerned about her iron levels. Thankfully she loves the grain-milk stuff so she gets it with meat purée. Absolutely disgusting but she eats it. I mean it’s like a slice of buttered bread with ham.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Part of introducing solids also comes down to parenting style. We did baby led weaning so my son never ate any purees apart from oatmeal or applesauce. From about 6 months he ate whatever we ate, we just made sure to use less salt on his portions and that his food was cut appropriately. We never waited to introduce a certain type of food(besides honey) and there was no feeding him the same thing for 3 days to make sure he didn't have an allergy. And he definitely had sugar before his first birthday- I wanted to teach moderation and balance from the beginning. I loved it-seemed more natural and convenient than purees so I will definitely do it again with the next kiddo.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I can't really remember doing baby food that much. I know that I did - but I also know that somebaby would steal food off my plate too. So I did end up cutting things up really small for him and letting him manage it.
And I remember that I was told it was no fish till he was one - and then when he turned one - they changed the guideline to 9 months. (We didn't follow it anyway because we were in FL for a while, having fish every day that was just caught - can't get better than that). 

He's a healthy eater - gets REALLY excited about eating broccoli and the only thing I really have to hide is onions and red peppers. And he won't eat shrimp. But I really don't think he has too many other things he won't eat.

11 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I made my baby food, I don't want that to sound like I'm the bestest ever because I made baby food, I just had the time (I was a SAHM). But I discovered that after eating homemade baby food the jar stuff wasn't going to be tolerated.  I found with my immersion blender pretty much anything could be made infant friendly. Fruits and veggies were super easy, as as they got older I could modify what DH & I were having for diner for them to eat, meaning I would set aside part for the baby, than add any extra spices seasoning to it for us. My DS LOVED chili from about 9 months on, I could pull out a scoop of meat, beans, tomatoes, set it aside then add, the peppers, and chili powder for us to enjoy. A couple turns of the blender and it was the perfect size for him to eat 

Those baby food pureed meats, the smell made ME gag, I don't know how babies can tolerate them.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic