IGNORED

Seewalds 37: Yes, Jessa is Pregnant

Jellybean

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Sticking with a theological/missionary theme?

Aimee Semple McPherson Seewald

Evangeline Booth Seewald

Corrie Ten Boom Seewald

Lottie Moon Seewald

[and stealing from the Bowers] Fanny Crosby Seewald

I can see Jessa going with Evangeline. IF this is a girl, no way in HELL Jessa will let Ben pick the name, and he'll aqueous to her because he's not an epic asshole, like Derrick. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Crosby would actually be adorable for a boy. 

But Fanny Crosby was a female so I’m not sure they would be ok with that. Gender roles and all.

24 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I was honestly starting to think that they were purposely preventing because they were trying to adopt. Then I saw the latest photos of her at Amy's store and thought, "Well, looks like she's not pregnant." Seriously, people, this is why I no longer speculate about pregnancy based on appearance!

I'm telling ya, Jessa loves those Old Navy shirtdresses. They hide all sorts of flaws and bumps. I am not gonna lie, I love them too.

That means she was pregnant at JD & Abbie’s wedding, which explains a few things in my mind, lol.  As soon as i saw the strategic bag pic last night i knew an announcement would be coming soon. I just didn’t know if it would be Jessa or Jinger. Is the fact that Jinger holding a bag in front of her supposed to be a hint that she’s expecting, too? Felicity’s old enough that it’s a possibility. 

1 minute ago, FrozenSmile said:

That means she was pregnant at JD & Abbie’s wedding, which explains a few things in my mind, lol.  As soon as i saw the strategic bag pic last night i knew an announcement would be coming soon. I just didn’t know if it would be Jessa or Jinger. Is the fact that Jinger holding a bag in front of her supposed to be a hint that she’s expecting, too? Felicity’s old enough that it’s a possibility. 

What does it explain? And how far along are you assuming she is?

2 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

I think it was just Jinger making it look less weird for Jessa.

I mean, they went shopping and bought a bunch of clothes and were posing to promote Amy's store. So that probably explains holding giant shopping bags.

35 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, the pictures she posted trying on clothes, she did not look pregnant. Maybe she made sure to stand at just the right angle. 

Meh. If she's four months along, she might not be that big yet anyway, especially if she's watching her diet like she apparently did with Henry. Plus, as @artdecades pointed out, she tends to wear those nice loose dresses and long tunics from Old Navy, and those can hide a multitude of bodily aspects, so even one or two "off" shots may not be obvious stacked up against that history.

8 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

What does it explain? And how far along are you assuming she is?

As for how far along she is, i’d assume she’s due sometime in May, going off of the perfectly vague “late spring”, which means conception would have been sometime in September. Wedding was early November, so she would have been in prime morning sickness mode by then (of course, i’m going off my own experience with morning sickness, lol). When i saw her at the wedding, she wasn’t her normal bubbly self - she seemed really tired or like she wasn’t feeling well. I chalked it up to weddings being a little hectic & exhausting.

14 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

But Jessa also posted 2 full body shots and she wasn't obviously pregnant in either of those photos. If she was pregnant at JD & Abbie's wedding she was still in her 1st trimester. 

And late spring actually means end of may to Mid June, since Summer officially starts June 21st. 

So its time for a Duggar house shuffle--Jessa and Ben are going to be busting out of that 2-bedroom, 1-bath they have now. They need to move up and a newlywed couple gets their house.

Either that, or the various Duggar guys come over and tack on an addition.

I had forgotten about the house-shuffle! This would indeed be the perfect time for a new courting couple to take the Benessa house so that they can move on up once Seewald3 needs his own room. 

Either that or Benessa can haul off an unused bunk bed from the boys' room in TTH for Spud and Hank.....which I'm sure is how JB&M started off cramming their eleventy sprog in the old tiny house.

Can't wait to hear Michelle's saccharin-sweet baby voice going on about congratulations and precious blessings and how many grand babies this will give her. ?

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

YES!!! Please, the Baby Seewald name guessing game is my favourite thing ever and I am so ready for Round 3! 

Tyler and Catelynn from Teen Mom actually managed to find a name worse than Spurgeon. Tezlee. I kid you not. And it’s completely made up. They wanted her name to end in “lee” like Carly and Novalee (her middle name is Reign, and they slapped on the “lee” because people pointed out Nova Reign sounds like Nuva Ring). Anyway, they took “lee” and just tried out random sounds and shit before it and came up with Tezlee. That name might actually be as bad as Albus Severus, and I never thought that would be possible.

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

That name might actually be as bad as Albus Severus, and I never thought that would be possible.

Albus Severus, Renesme, and Abcde are the best of the best. I will never accept criticism for my child's name when there's actual, real-life, Abcde's running around. 

Adding "lee" and "lyn" to girl's names is a big trend right now and I don't really get why. I don't see the appeal, but some people love it!

I knew it! *happy dance* I bet my mom $50 she was!

That's the only reason why I'm dancing. 

I also predicted it in one of the threads ?

3 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

Albus Severus, Renesme, and Abcde are the best of the best. I will never accept criticism for my child's name when there's actual, real-life, Abcde's running around. 

Adding "lee" and "lyn" to girl's names is a big trend right now and I don't really get why. I don't see the appeal, but some people love it!

There are probably actual Renesme’s running around, which is terrifying.

People thought I was crazy when I said she looked pregnant in the Christmas photo. I really hoped I was wrong, but I think shes one of those people that you see photos and you just know. Well for me anyway. I guessed her second pregnancy 

I just remembered how beat down she looked after Henry was born (a baby and a toddler will do that to anyone) and she didn’t start to look like her normal self again until Henry was about 6 months old.  Now she’s going to have a baby, a toddler *and* a preschooler.  Ben is theoretically graduating from Moody soon and  should be seeking full-time employment.  I’m not surprised given her ‘baby fever’ comments, but I think waiting another year would have paid off in terms of the stress on them and their relationship.

I wonder how upset Jill is right now.  When Jessa was pregnant with no. 2 before Jill, she wasn't the happiest of bunnies! I think in one interview she cried about it IIRC

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived