IGNORED

Seewalds 37: Yes, Jessa is Pregnant

Jellybean

So do we think Joy's shopping bag in that pic yesterday was also hiding something now?  Guess we didn't get the double or triple announcement, though.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I think I guessed she would announce this year. I think I guessed that ALL of the married Duggars would announce, actually. 

I guess this means no adoption at this point.

And oh man I can't wait to see what she names him/her. 

Also, I've been checking FJ multiple times a day for about two months. I just had a feeling the baby drought was going to end soon!

1 minute ago, Cheetah said:

"late Spring" = mid-June at the latest so she's at least.... (doing math in my head...) 4 months now.  Probably more since most people would call all of June summer.

Yeah, I was thinking May perhaps? 

Not a year between Duggar Grands ☹️ (Though further apart than I'd previously thought Jessa would get so yay?)

1 minute ago, Cheetah said:

So do we think Joy's shopping bag in that pic yesterday was also hiding something now?  Guess we didn't get the double or triple announcement, though.

Joy wasn't there yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, breakfree said:

And my unicorn dies a predictable death. I so hoped they were preventing to adopt.

I was honestly starting to think that they were purposely preventing because they were trying to adopt. Then I saw the latest photos of her at Amy's store and thought, "Well, looks like she's not pregnant." Seriously, people, this is why I no longer speculate about pregnancy based on appearance!

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Joy wasn't there yesterday. 

Oh you are right!  I was misremembering who had the other big bag.  I somehow doubt Jinger is pregnant yet (just assuming she and Jeremy are going for a bigger spacing).  They were probably posing like that to mess with people like us who like to guess...

I can't say I'm surprised. I am glad that there's going to be more than two years between Henry and this baby. The question is, if Ben names it, how is he going to top Spurgeon?

I will admit, my bar is so low for the Duggars that if someone stops at 4 or 6 kids it will feel like a victory, even though it would not be a victory with any other family.

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I was honestly starting to think that they were purposely preventing because they were trying to adopt. Then I saw the latest photos of her at Amy's store and thought, "Well, looks like she's not pregnant." Seriously, people, this is why I no longer speculate about pregnancy based on appearance!

That's funny, 'cause when I saw that photo I thought she did look like she might be pregnant (and I never guess at stuff like that).  :)

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Yeah, the pictures she posted trying on clothes, she did not look pregnant. Maybe she made sure to stand at just the right angle. 

The Christmas photo in that Mustard Monstrosity was a dead give away. Who else will announce before February 11?

I figured she’d announce this year but I didn’t think she’d be the first to do so in 2019. Glad she put some space between Henry and the new baby, and that’s really all we can hope from fundies. 

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

That's funny, 'cause when I saw that photo I thought she did look like she might be pregnant (and I never guess at stuff like that).  :)

I was thinking it too. But I said that I wouldn't say a thing. Wonder will it be a girl this time? 

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I can't say I'm surprised. I am glad that there's going to be more than two years between Henry and this baby. The question is, if Ben names it, how is he going to top Spurgeon?

I hope it’s a girl, mainly because I want to see where their naming theme goes when they have to pick a female name. 

That explains the family picture with the camera crew! Jessa and Ben have the same outfit in that pic and People’s release. I had thought it was weird that the crew was over right after coming back from El Salvador. I guess they threw adoption right out the window?!

Yep, same outfits as the Christmas photo with the crew. They probably announced to the Duggars (or staged the announcement for filming) that same day.

I KNEW IT! Called it from her face in the ugly-sweater photos, and thought from her recent insta story pics from Amy's boutique that she looked like she might be. After we didn't get a SiRen announcement by Christmas I figured they might be trying to make it a year, and that Jessa would be next. I'm excited to see the name xD. Also I do think Abbie will be next, and we might just get an announcement from them for the CO premiere...

6 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

That explains the family picture with the camera crew! Jessa and Ben have the same outfit in that pic and People’s release. I had thought it was weird that the crew was over right after coming back from El Salvador. I guess they threw adoption right out the window?!

No, no, they said they still have a heart for adoption. While doing nothing to actually, you know, adopt. 

I’m never happy when another kid is brought into these families. I’m glad that they at least appear to have waited a good amount of time between Henry and this one though, solely because it’s better for the mother’s health to have at least one year between pregnancies so her body can heal and replenish nutrients. That’s especially important if the parents might be planning to have a larger family.

I will, however, take great joy in the baby name guessing that’ll eventually start up. 

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

No, no, they said they still have a heart for adoption. While doing nothing to actually, you know, adopt. 

I have a heart for dieting, but you know.  Potato chips taste good.

Damnit, you guys are just too fast!!!

When I saw the Facebook announcement had only been up for three minutes I thought maybe, just MAYBE I’d be the first to post.  Nope. There’s already two pages of posts ahead of me. 

As for Jessa and Ben, I hope for a healthy pregnancy and birth. I don’t know whether to hope for a girl or a boy though....

6 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I hope it’s a girl, mainly because I want to see where their naming theme goes when they have to pick a female name. 

Sticking with a theological/missionary theme?

Aimee Semple McPherson Seewald

Evangeline Booth Seewald

Corrie Ten Boom Seewald

Lottie Moon Seewald

[and stealing from the Bowers] Fanny Crosby Seewald

If she is due May 31st, she is almost 20 weeks already. We may still get to the end of May with no Duggar off spring like another poster said (whom I can't recall off the top of my head). She didn't look overly pregnant in any of the photos, so either she is really watching what she eats and keeping her pregnancy weight gain to a minimum or is due in June and not as far along as I'm guessing.  Summer doesn't technically start until June 21st, so she could be due as late as June 20th. 

7 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I KNEW IT! Called it from her face in the ugly-sweater photos, and thought from her recent insta story pics from Amy's boutique that she looked like she might be. After we didn't get a SiRen announcement by Christmas I figured they might be trying to make it a year, and that Jessa would be next. I'm excited to see the name xD. Also I do think Abbie will be next, and we might just get an announcement from them for the CO premiere...

I really wondered yesterday in her pic with Jinger, Jana and Amy.  She looked very fuller faced and that is always her tell for being pregnant.  

I also wonder if the ladies will start falling like pregnant dominoes, Will we hear from Anna, Abbie, Lauren, Kendra, Jill, Joy (I REALLY hope not on this one), and Jinger? in the news few weeks/months? 

Oh something happenin in Duggarland, well let's start the name guessing that will be fun 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Name guesses: 

Theodore Tozer

Charlotte Crosby

Crosby would actually be adorable for a boy. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived