Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jellybean

Seewalds 37: Yes, Jessa is Pregnant

Recommended Posts

Jellybean

Continued from here:

Jessa is supportive of cousin Amy’s new boutique, still appears relatable on Instagram, and was pictured *gasp* holding a shopping bag OVER HER STOMACH. So she must be pregnant. That is literally the only possible explanation. 

ETA: Ugh. So much for sarcasm. She actually is pregnant. 

Thanks to @Yaoichan12 for the announcement: https://people.com/tv/jessa-duggar-seewald-pregnant-third-child/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture

About Felicity’s bare feet:

Some kids are really good at removing their socks. My daughter was (is) one of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she removed her own socks and Jinger basically said, “Fuck it! Leave them off then!” 

(I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought that about socks, mittens, and hats the past year or so. :pb_lol:)

Or, like others said, it may have just been warmer than they anticipated that day and Felicity didn’t need socks. 

Its also the Duggars though and they don’t have a great track record for baby related stuff, so I also wouldn’t be too surprised if they just didn’t think to put socks on her. Jinger seems to be pretty aware of bad moves via Instagram though, so I would be somewhat surprised if she had shared this if Felicity really did need socks. I’m going to assume that either Felicity removed her socks while inside and they were put back on before they left or that she just didn’t need them that day because it was warm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SorenaJ
6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

About Felicity’s bare feet:

Some kids are really good at removing their socks. My daughter was (is) one of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she removed her own socks and Jinger basically said, “Fuck it! Leave them off then!” 



I don't have a baby, so I don't know how good they are, but there are something called Socks Ons, which, as the name suggests, are supposed to keep the socks on little one's feet, because they can't pull them off. They go on top of socks. 

They should try them for Felicity, because it's stressful seeing a bare footed baby when everyone else is wearing jumpers and winter coats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
Carm_88

Marcus and Spurgeon were matching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
allthegoodnamesrgone

@VelociRapture I was just going to say the same thing, or as I did when it was nice enough not even bother with socks because they weren't going to be on long anyway. Babies without socks on is no big deal, they aren't walking anywhere and most of the time mom and/or dad know well enough how to keep their child comfortable. 

Spurgeon & Marcus are adorable. 

I have to ask why did Jinjer buy a house? They are never there, how the hell does he have a job? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
picklepizzas

Re: Jana not having a shopping bag. That must actually be one of the worst/weirdest things about her situation - she’s still totally dependent on her parents for $, since she lives with her parents and has no job, while her sisters are in charge of their own household finances (along with their husbands of course). Does she have to ask her parents before she buys anything for herself? There’s a lot of stuff Jana has to watch her little siblings do independently that would be irksome, but I guess I’d never thought about this aspect before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SassyPants
13 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Re: Jana not having a shopping bag. That must actually be one of the worst/weirdest things about her situation - she’s still totally dependent on her parents for $, since she lives with her parents and has no job, while her sisters are in charge of their own household finances (along with their husbands of course). Does she have to ask her parents before she buys anything for herself? There’s a lot of stuff Jana has to watch her little siblings do independently that would be irksome, but I guess I’d never thought about this aspect before. 

Yep... 21 YO is viewed as an adult, while Jana, at 29 this weekend, is still a child according to Gothard. Personally, I think this is another area where the Duggars lie. I seriously doubt that in the Duggar home, Jana is treated the same as Hannie or Josie.

  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
3 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I don't have a baby, so I don't know how good they are, but there are something called Socks Ons, which, as the name suggests, are supposed to keep the socks on little one's feet, because they can't pull them off. They go on top of socks. 

 

Where I come from, we call those gadgets "shoes"  : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
2 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Jessa is expecting!

https://people.com/tv/jessa-duggar-seewald-pregnant-third-child/

 

Due late Spring 

Yes! I predicted the right Duggar to announce first! Uh... I think I did? I need to go back and check. :pb_lol:

Super not surprised. I mean come on.

Props to Jessa for waiting to announce so that we did get just over a full year between Duggar baby announcements. WTG Jessa.

Oh, and we get a release date for the new season: February 11th at 9 p.m. ET. #Blessed! :my_rolleyes:

  • Upvote 30
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karen77

Well, I guess the shopping bag picture really was accurate! lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

The scariest thing about this baby is that it may be Ben's turn to name it!

YES!!! Please, the Baby Seewald name guessing game is my favourite thing ever and I am so ready for Round 3! 

Edited by singsingsing
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 24
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
Carm_88

Wel the Duggar drought has ended. Which means, I have to start preparing the guesses.

  • Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 14
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
Just now, justoneoftwo said:

How old is Henry now?

Almost 2. He was born February 6th, 2017. So he will be over 2 by the time the new baby arrives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justoneoftwo
1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Almost 2. He was born February 6th, 2017. So he will be over 2 by the time the new baby arrives.

So that's good at least, she is slowing down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
Just now, justoneoftwo said:

So that's good at least, she is slowing down. 

Fingers crossed!

I like the new title of this thread, by the way. I feel like it should be preceded by a heavy sigh.

  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jellybean
1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Fingers crossed!

I like the new title of this thread, by the way. I feel like it should be preceded by a heavy sigh.

Can you really hear my sigh all the way across the Atlantic? Sorry about that!

  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 24
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShopKeeper
1 minute ago, justoneoftwo said:

So that's good at least, she is slowing down. 

True, but I was really hoping she'd stop at two.

I hope one of the Duggar "kids" stops at two. Or has none at all. Wishful thinking, I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheetah

"late Spring" = mid-June at the latest so she's at least.... (doing math in my head...) 4 months now.  Probably more since most people would call all of June summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
breakfree

And my unicorn dies a predictable death. I so hoped they were preventing to adopt.

  • Upvote 9
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×