• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allthegoodnamesrgone

• Carm_88

• singsingsing

• VelociRapture

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a heart for dieting, but you know.  Potato chips taste good.

The scariest thing about this baby is that it may be Ben's turn to name it!

Sorry not sorry, but I've come to derail the first new pregnancy thread with unrelated bullshit. Albus Severus is not a bad name. There I said it. Why you ask? Well, look at the wizarding wo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tumblr said:

Damn. I thought the first announcement of the year would be Joy announcing at Gideon's first birthday. 

Oh I really hope not. She didn’t seem to do well after his birth.....

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
eveandadam

I predigt that there will be a pregnancy announcement every week from now 🙂

Jessa, Joy, Abbie, Anna, Lauren, Kendra (not Jill, and not Jinger)

Edited to say: And it's so not certain that Jessa will have grandchild no. 13. It could be anyone of them.

Edited by eveandadam
  • Upvote 4
14 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

There are probably actual Renesme’s running around, which is terrifying.

There are, I work at a school and we have a Renesmee Swan ______ that goes here. She's in Gr 1 and is a sweet little girl, I feel bad for her! 

I am uber excited about name guesses for Seewald #3, which is really the nice thing I can say about more children coming into this toxic family. 

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 1
justoneoftwo
Just now, eveandadam said:

I predigt that there will be a pregnancy announcement every week from now 🙂

Jessa, Joy, Abbie, Anna, Lauren, Kendra (not Jill, and not Jinger)

I would agree if you said one a month, and switch Annie and joy

• Upvote 4
Four is Enough
1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I hope it’s a girl, mainly because I want to see where their naming theme goes when they have to pick a female name. 

Joyce Meyer Seewald! LOL!

50 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

Is the fact that Jinger holding a bag in front of her supposed to be a hint that she’s expecting, too? Felicity’s old enough that it’s a possibility. 

It's a red herring move... Jessa used to do the pillow thing a lot at first.. now it seems they all try to cover their midsections for photos.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
precious blessing

Perfect timing to promote that new season of Counting On ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1
SassyPants
4 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Edited to say: And it's so not certain that Jessa will have grandchild no. 13. It could be anyone of them.

Agree, 100%

• Upvote 1
singsingsing

While I think it's unlikely that Jessa won't have the next grandchild (just given how late she seems to have announced), it's definitely possible. I think Anna waited until she was six months along before she announced her pregnancy with Marcus, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that one of them is pregnant and even further along than Jessa and just not announcing yet for whatever reason. That said, I do think she'll have the first Duggar grandchild of 2019.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
CaricatureQualities

I was right! I totally said that we'd have an announcement when we got an announcement...And then we got an announcement! #psychic 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
neurogirl

i knew it after that shopping trip! I think I predicted Evangeline Carroll for a first daughter, though I could see Scarlett Evangeline as well, and Oliver Douglass (Or reverse) for a son.

i totally thought Anna was going to surprise us all and announce first but Jessa has been “overdue” for a while.

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1
CaricatureQualities

They had shopping bags cuz they were shopping. No way, that's too simple. Those shopping bags were empty props! We know that now. 

Edited by CaricatureQualities
  • Upvote 1
JermajestyDuggar

This baby will likely be 2 years and 3 or 4 months younger than Henry. Jill’s boys are 2 years and 3 months apart. Anna’s last two were 2 years and 2 months apart. I’m guessing Jill’s next baby will also be around 2 years and 3 months apart and Anna’s will also be around two years and 3 months apart. I can also see Jinger’s 2nd being a little over two years apart as well. But not Joe and Joy. I think their second children will be closer.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
fundiesfordays
28 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Joyce Meyer Seewald! LOL!

I'm at work right now and upon reading this I gasped and said "Oh, no..." aloud.

Just...no.... lol

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Aaand the curse is broken. Wonder how many Duggar grandbabies there will be in 2019. 

I suspect there will be many. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9
justmy2cents
38 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

This is probably why it's been a year since the last announcement. Nobody wanted to have baby #13.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20
Knight of Ni

I’m still waiting for a Nevaeh. 

One of my friends said that one of the girls her daughter was on the playground with was named Tyranny. I honestly feel sorry for the children with stupid ass names. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

There are. I live in a town where there is at least one, for sure. 

• Upvote 3
JermajestyDuggar
11 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

This is probably why it's been a year since the last announcement. Nobody wanted to have baby #13.

I had great grandbaby number 13 in my family. My first cousins all had a lot of babies at the same time and I remember when we were all wondering who would have 13. It was me!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4
allthegoodnamesrgone
1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

There is at least one, my sister said there is a little girl in Kindergarten at the school she works at who is named Reneseme. She goes by Eseme or Essie, which actually is kind of cute.  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Palimpsest
2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I can't say I'm surprised. I am glad that there's going to be more than two years between Henry and this baby. The question is, if Ben names it, how is he going to top Spurgeon? 

My vote has always been for Moody.  Middle name Mucus.   I don't think they are Reformed enough for baby Sproul.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Sticking with a theological/missionary theme?

Aimee Semple McPherson Seewald

Evangeline Booth Seewald

Corrie Ten Boom Seewald

Lottie Moon Seewald

[and stealing from the Bowers] Fanny Crosby Seewald

Nah, to the first three.  A Pentecostalist, a Sally Army General, a licensed watchmaker ...

Lottie and Fanny though, good Baptists and definite possibilities!  

Pity they have already used Elliot, but Jessa is a Duggar so repeated middle names are not a problem - Elisabeth Elliot Sewald.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1
Bad Wolf

I predicted an avalanche of announcements now. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2
libgirl2

I am not sure if I posted this on here or elsewhere but where I work we have a young man by the name of Billion and his brother Billennium. I wonder if they go by Bill? 

Suddenly Spurgeon doesn't sound so bad. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 10
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
33 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Aaand the curse blessed period of no new cult members is broken. Wonder how many Duggar grandbabies there will be in 2019. 

FTFY. :pb_wink:

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
punctuation
  • Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic