IGNORED

Lori Alexander 59: The Oracle of California

I used to bite my nails, but I don’t now. I paint them instead. I don’t go to a salon, though. Sometimes I’ve bitten them if there’s no polish on them, but they look all gross so I don’t do it anymore because it looks horrible! 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with the guys that comment on lori’s page is they don’t want a human they want a robot. They want someone they can rule over who won’t give opinions. If this guy was a “true” Christian he wouldn’t have remarried. *Unless his first wife died he is still bound to her in gods eyes. 

*not my belief. I have no problem with people getting remarried. 

44C9670D-82C5-45AE-88F0-3135E030D279.thumb.jpeg.a65483356b84843cfdf8dcd6c9acd227.jpeg

4 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I think she’s referring to her sister Alisa here. 

She lied again yesterday- about something so small, it really supports the theory she is full of lies: 

Hide contents

6A41B9AB-6E92-489B-9813-BF7B11FCED18.thumb.png.cac4b35fc9129ef31a55df724ceac3d6.png

Per her IG, she has been on a long plane ride this weekend (I’m guessing headed to NY). Per Alyssa’s IG stories, Ryan and Erin’s 3 oldest kids were with her. Not Lori. 

She lies about the stupidest things.  She's got to realize that people know she can't be doing both things at once.  Is she just so dumb, she doesn't realize that she's contradicting herself, or has she not figured out that she ALWAYS gets caught in her lies?

Also, Ryan and his wife get sick and require child care an awful lot.

Interesting- you can see bits of the Christmas letter.  Betcha her VIRAL!!! post gets a special paragraph, and possibly a reprint.  

-She says that her mother passed away surrounded by many of her loved ones. She conveniently left out the fact that she wasn't among them, because vacation.

-She mentions how much fun the family had together when they came for the funeral, and what a great opportunity it was to get a picture. 

So yeah, there they are (the morning of the funeral) grinning like fools, and dressed like they're about to hunt Easter eggs.

-She mentions Ken's travels, and spending more of their summers... (can't see that bit).  I assume she says they summer in Door County (no matter whatever the hell else is going on).  If you're planning on passing, best do it in the spring, fall, or winter if you want Queen Lori by your side.  She doesn't interrupt her vacation for anyone!  She's got to rest!

-She continues to "teach". :pb_lol:  Is "teach" code for "spread hatred all over the internet"?  Asking for a friend.

-Next up?  Alyssa and Jon.  The bit I can see says, "we know that God..."  

I am 99.9% sure that she is discussing Alyssa's fertility issues in the family Christmas letter. :angry-cussingblack: 

Family?  Friends?  For the love of hell, open your eyes and see her for the monster she is.  Alyssa travels and does all kinds of things.  There's plenty to say, but it's none of anyone's goddamned business why she doesn't have children.  That is HER story to tell, Lori.  Her story.  NOT yours, you giant gossip.

That's all I can see.  She's gross.  So very gross.

And because I am super pissed about the fertility thing, let me just say that that is the ugliest dress I've ever seen (it looks like an old tablecloth my mil used to have), and her bangs look ridiculous.

(And I don't comment on looks, but today I am making an exception.  She is so ugly on the inside, it's making her ugly on the outside.)

I'm confused why Ken (and the news articles) says she has nine grandchildren. I count 8. Ryan has 4, Cassi and Stephen have 2. For a moment, I thought she was counting Alyssa's puppy, then I decided she'd never do that. Is somebody pregnant? Ryan's wife just had a baby, so it can't be her, and Cassi and Emily still  have infants. Any thoughts?

Looks like, from that letter, that Ken bought out that retiring orthodontist in upstate NY and hired his son to work there. Perhaps Steven is paying him off bit by bit. (The letter seems to say that Ken owns a practice in upstate in NY where Steven works)

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The problem with the guys that comment on lori’s page is they don’t want a human they want a robot. They want someone they can rule over who won’t give opinions. If this guy was a “true” Christian he wouldn’t have remarried. *Unless his first wife died he is still bound to her in gods eyes. 

*not my belief. I have no problem with people getting remarried. 

44C9670D-82C5-45AE-88F0-3135E030D279.thumb.jpeg.a65483356b84843cfdf8dcd6c9acd227.jpeg

Mail Order Bride is right, and that is actually a terrifying thing for many women.  I've mentioned before that we have a friend who is from the Philippines, her late husband brought her over to America to marry her but they met when he was in the Philippines and she was not a mail order bride. But through a local Philippine cultures group, they had several friends who were mail order brides and not all of them were in safe or happy marriages.

The discussion about birth control was very interesting and I learned a few things, I had my tubes tied about 20 years ago and I'm now past menopause so I have no need of it, but I am going to bring some of the things mentioned to my daughter's attention.  She has very irregular periods and she feels comfortable talking to me about bc,etc.

16 hours ago, Workingmom said:

What if you quietly walked over to your wife who is seemingly out of control and you placed your hands on her arms and pinned her to the wall, or you gave her a bear hug for a moment where she could not move, and then you kissed her a few times then whispered in her ear, I love you, but this is totally unacceptable behavior. Please stop.

I get sick to my stomach reading this. My X used to do this to me. This isn 't about love, it is about control. It is so wrong and causes longlasting problems. I simply can 't be relaxed around men anymore (something I am working on) because of the things he did.  I am an evil working mother, providing for me and my kids. Last year I bought a house, I have a nice, good paying job. I simply don 't need a man to take care of me. I am doing fine by myself 

Someone could have a history of abuse where pinning in anyway can be kind of triggering. A husband isn’t a cop restraining someone out of control. I don’t think I would find it comforting to have someone hold me down while saying they love me. Sounds a bit head gamey to me? I don’t know. I can’t think of any situation where this advice would be helpful. 

I would leave too if my husband put his hands to this extreme on me. An out of control wife being held down is going to take some force which is going to leave bruises which makes the guy abusive. To me anyways 

As someone who doesn't like touch when angry I would be furious if someone held me like he suggests. I had one "friend" hug me after I said no because I was upset and I NEVER trusted her again. (There were other reasons but that was a huge factor). 

Also the way many of these guys seek to prey on Asian women is sickening. The racist stereotype is that they're submissive. It's also easier to isolate them if they're brought to America without knowing the language. I remember talking to my dad who said that over 15 years ago when he was working as a limo driver, it wasn't uncommon for many rich men to have Asian women brought over and set up in an apartment in the city. I don't think he realized the potential sinister reasons behind it at the time. He didn't agree with it but didn't realize these women were virtually sex slaves at the time. Now he knows. 

18 hours ago, Mellowing With Age said:

id she ... did she misspell her own daughter's name here?!?

I think she’s referring to her sister, Alisa 

7 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

As someone who doesn't like touch when angry I would be furious if someone held me like he suggests. I had one "friend" hug me after I said no because I was upset and I NEVER trusted her again. (There were other reasons but that was a huge factor). 

Also the way many of these guys seek to prey on Asian women is sickening. The racist stereotype is that they're submissive. It's also easier to isolate them if they're brought to America without knowing the language. I remember talking to my dad who said that over 15 years ago when he was working as a limo driver, it wasn't uncommon for many rich men to have Asian women brought over and set up in an apartment in the city. I don't think he realized the potential sinister reasons behind it at the time. He didn't agree with it but didn't realize these women were virtually sex slaves at the time. Now he knows. 

My grandma was Chinese and couldn’t speak any English. My grandfather was in the Air Force stationed over there. I don’t know the full story but she lived an horribly hard poverty life in China. She had to resort to selling herself for money. So it is at times disturbing how men go over there to get a wife but in my grandmas case the option of staying in her situation would have been worse. If they think they are getting some completely pure women they would be mistaken, a lot of them have to make horrible choices. My grandpa saved her from a life of prostitution and poverty. She was very submissive to him because of that and her culture. 

@Ken Care to retract these statements?  Your "gorgeous doll" has contradicted you...again.

Ken Alexander, yesterday:

755548516_yesterday1.thumb.PNG.859df785f3404ffd7b8f8172c38ef818.PNG

1271260747_yesterday3.thumb.PNG.479d77cbfe55eb1ce7dac8e445a34f9f.PNG18213398_yesterday2.PNG.672dd969e2558098aac82e0e52cbf273.PNG

Lori Alexander, today:

today.thumb.PNG.26329782a74f99380f0fc02dd18a0528.PNG

It's just like you said!  She's FULL of mercy and understanding.  Practically a saint, that one.

Lori (cause Lord knows you read here), 

Allow me to show you why your "logic" (and I use that term loosely) is flawed.

You say:

Fighting for equality with men is never God’s intention for us. There’s not one Bible verse that tells women to do this.

Now, watch this fun little trick:

Blogging was never God's intention for us.  There's not one Bible verse that tells women to do this.

*gasp*  Crazy, huh?

Again?

Monitoring the internet for a "majority of the day" was never God's intention for us.  There's not one Bible verse that tells women to do this. 

See how that works?  You only apply that "logic" when it suits you.  When it doesn't, you handily discard it.  

Lori:

He wants them to have meek and quiet spirits that don’t demand their rights.

Can you show me the verse your referring to?  I recall the verse about having a meek and quiet spirit (which you most definitely DO NOT have), but I think you've added to scripture with that bit about not demanding your rights.

Side note: Would this be an example of "demanding your rights"?

Reader:

rights.thumb.PNG.e5de730c24003115061db84bfb9aabee.PNG

2007651827_rights1.thumb.PNG.02c643c13d1f7d5e66d1ad11b18e9ff3.PNG

Just asking, because given your history, I am assuming it's OTHER WOMEN you don't want demanding THEIR rights.  Your right to spew your hatred all over the net?  Protected.  It's a free country, amiright?!?

Did you know that before the 1920s, the average family size was six to nine children. Now, it is one to two children.

Even Natural Family Planning wasn’t used until 1920 or so. 

Are we supposed to decide how many children we are going to have? Is this from God or from Satan?

I'll tell you what I do know.  I know that YOU only have 4, not six or nine.  I also know that you used barrier methods and NFP, because you've talked about it at length on your blog.  You remember the story about sabotaging your birth control in order to trick Ken, right?

In any case, it's really none of your business how many children other women have.  The Bible has a thing or two to say about busybodies, and it might do you well to focus on that, instead of what's going on in other people's bedrooms.

There are many horror stories of day care centers. Mothers are the ones that are called to raise their precious children. 

There have been many horror stories about nannies too, but that did not stop you from employing one (and claiming she was "sent from heaven").

The exceptions don’t negate the commands of God because God is our Creator and knows what is best for us and our children.

Bingo, so don't bother telling us you were "so, so sick".  What is it you always tell your readers?  "God provides for what he commands"?  "All things are possible with God"?

I guess the bottom line is that you shame your readers for not "trusting God", but the truth is, you don't either. 

15 hours ago, Koala said:

Interesting- you can see bits of the Christmas letter.  Betcha her VIRAL!!! post gets a special paragraph, and possibly a reprint.  

-She says that her mother passed away surrounded by many of her loved ones. She conveniently left out the fact that she wasn't among them, because vacation.

-She mentions how much fun the family had together when they came for the funeral, and what a great opportunity it was to get a picture. 

So yeah, there they are (the morning of the funeral) grinning like fools, and dressed like they're about to hunt Easter eggs.

-She mentions Ken's travels, and spending more of their summers... (can't see that bit).  I assume she says they summer in Door County (no matter whatever the hell else is going on).  If you're planning on passing, best do it in the spring, fall, or winter if you want Queen Lori by your side.  She doesn't interrupt her vacation for anyone!  She's got to rest!

-She continues to "teach". :pb_lol:  Is "teach" code for "spread hatred all over the internet"?  Asking for a friend.

-Next up?  Alyssa and Jon.  The bit I can see says, "we know that God..."  

I am 99.9% sure that she is discussing Alyssa's fertility issues in the family Christmas letter. :angry-cussingblack: 

Where's the Christmas letter? I can't seem to find it.

Seems a few of her readers are starting to wise up to her contradictory ways:

While it is true that we shouldn't try to control people, I am confused about the message in this post. You say it is better for the husband to live in peace and die early than it is for him to live a long, healthy life with a nagging wife. I am trying to figure out how this fits into the idea the we are to recognize men as our providers and protectors. How is it being a provider and protector when our husbands eat bacon and hamburgers and potato chips all the time and end up in an early grave due to a stroke or heart attack? 

AND, what happens to the wife (who has never worked outside the home, has no education and no marketable job skills) supposed to live when her husband dies at 55? Go on welfare? And please don't say her children will care for her because there was a huge discussion on here just the other day about not expecting things from people and, specifically, your children.

Today Lori says 'I know many of you are deep in debt because you went the college route and amassed a ton of debt which keeps you from God’s will for you. Others are divorced and must work to provide for their children. Some women are widowed and have no choice.'  Kenny must have intervened. Her usual 'advice' is 'Don't you trust God?' and 'With God ALL things are possible!'  Now they will be pointing to her comments this one day, as if that negates every other crappy word she has ever said.

4 minutes ago, polecat said:

Where's the Christmas letter? I can't seem to find it.

It's in the background of one of her latest Instagram posts, the one with the family photo and what she's giving some of her neighbours (poor souls) for Christmas.

16 hours ago, Koala said:

Also, Ryan and his wife get sick and require child care an awful lot.

I've noticed that, too.  I would venture to say, they should stop at 4 kids, that couple. They seem overwhelmed a lot.  It seems someone always has her kids (IRC that Alyssa had some IG stories where she seemed to be babysitting the kids at times as well).

15 hours ago, Briefly said:

I'm now past menopause

Me, too,way past. I'm 63 and sex is so much fun without worrying about pregnancy. I've had no problems with vaginal dryness or diminished libido. I do hope the information I shared is useful to the younger women here.

27 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Omg... ?

What about this part:

In real life, I am very loving and kind to people.

In real life, she's a sweetheart.  She just plays a cruel, vile pharisee on her blog! :pb_rollseyes:

The truth: In "real life" she can't delete people, so she takes her shots from her blog, lest she gets made a fool of. 

In other news, I am sure her family appreciates her providing the media w/ a picture of them.  Her son's growing practice will most certainly benefit from his batshit mom's negative publicity.:my_dodgy:

Seriously, though...it's like she's making it look like they agree with her, but I don't think for a minute that all of them do.

17 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Talk about spin-doctoring. ?

Fortunately, there is the ability to leave comments. If there are enough honest comments and quotes from her blog, the public can know the truth.

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

I've noticed that, too.  I would venture to say, they should stop at 4 kids, that couple. They seem overwhelmed a lot.  It seems someone always has her kids (IRC that Alyssa had some IG stories where she seemed to be babysitting the kids at times as well).

I think Erin's business requires a lot of her time. 

"I’m just speaking from my own experience. But I try to always speak the truth found in God's word."

Well, which is it? 

Lori speaks from her experience, yes. Lori has tried to speak the truth found in God's word, but that doesn't line up with her experience(s).  Further, Lori's "trying" to speak the truth found in God's word has been a fail because she hasn't UNDERSTOOD what God is trying to say in His Word, to women!

What a terribly confusing quote.  I am not sure if that is her fault, or the writer's fault, here.  I do see that "Born Again Christian" is like a sort of "title" with caps...and that is likely something that Lori or Ken insisted upon, because most people do NOT write born-again Christian like a title.

What a shame.  She has a huge platform where she could be preaching the Gospel; where THEY could be preaching the Gospel.  And instead, she is preaching crap.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived