IGNORED

Lori Alexander 59: The Oracle of California

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Depends on the guy, I guess :D:whistle:

That's true, I thought of that, but I was too embarrassed to discuss this any further. . . .

@Hisey We'll make it easy...

Lori Alexander on domestic violence:

Hit.thumb.PNG.c8f97d4a90c48aa2020b35ffe3f501ae.PNG846886285_hit4.thumb.PNG.746be55a74e8ae6229f3ae48d693a9de.PNG

Lori likes going VIRAL!!!, but I don't think she wants the world knowing about the "one hit"/"hitting out of frustration rule", and I certainly don't think she wants it public that she hit Ken.

Ken?  Well, let's just say that he's no better.

Ken Alexander:

I believe that many wives and husbands would respond well to a physical approach to dealing with such trying or out of control times. Allowing a husband leeway to decide how to deal with his wife is part of submission and vulnerability.

I once suggested that a husband should perhaps walk up to his difficult wife and grab her wrists while looking in her eyes and tell her "stop it. I am no longer putting up with your bad behavior," then walk away.

What if you quietly walked over to your wife who is seemingly out of control and you placed your hands on her arms and pinned her to the wall, or you gave her a bear hug for a moment where she could not move, and then you kissed her a few times then whispered in her ear, I love you, but this is totally unacceptable behavior. Please stop.

There is I believe built into many women, but not all, a desire, or seeming need, to have her man step into a situation where she is moody, or has a bad attitude and instead of another hour or two of talking, feel his strength

I think it vital that couples discuss what, if any physical response can or should be used when the relationship begins to deteriorate beyond what words and logic can heal. 

He just wants to know you are trying, and that when the fight is over, you will come to him and snuggle up and whisper in his ear, "I am so sorry, I have been a very naughty girl. Will you forgive me?"

But enough of Ken.  Back to the VIRAL one.

Lori (referring to Ken):

He told me he would have given me 2 choices, a good spanking or no dishwasher. I told him I would take the spanking any day!

Men don't like to always use words to solve everything, whereas women do. Marriage conferences teach how couples should "fight fair;" remembering to take all these given steps, asking the right questions, listening carefully, keep talking until its resolved, etc. How come women have mostly gotten their way in resolving conflict and men have to accommodate them? {"Now, honey, you forgot this step and you aren't allowed to say that to me."} This is NOT how it should be in a Christian marriage!

Women want men to behave like women and"talk" everything out. One of the couples Ken and I mentored were on the brink of divorce. The wife would have major, uncontrollable tantrums. She admitted she "just couldn't control herself." Ken told the husband to wrap her up in a bear hug every time this happened.

Ken and I watched an old John Wayne Movie a few months ago. He was married to a very difficult wife. She was always nasty to him. Near the end of the movie, he took her over his knee and spanked her! She behaved herself after this and they were kissing and enjoying each other at the end of the movie. I guess this was a common occurrence in many of the old movies! {Can you imagine a movie like this today? No, instead we get perversity of every kind but if a man acted like John Wayne, he'd be put into prison.}

Most men don't like to just "talk it out" ad nauseam.

There you have it...The Godly Alexanders.

As Ken said,

If you think the Alexanders or me, we sound too perfect... you are correct

4 minutes ago, Koala said:

I think it vital that couples discuss what, if any physical response can or should be used when the relationship begins to deteriorate beyond what words and logic can heal. 

Married 30 years here, and never had this "vital" discussion.

33 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Married 30 years here, and never had this "vital" discussion.

Married almost 20, together over 20 and we've never had that discussion either.  Turns out, neither of us is looking for a pass to abuse the other.  Go figure.

My husband would tell Ken that it takes a coward of a man to use a "physical approach" with a woman, and maybe he should try pinning someone his own size to the wall.  Of course, abuse is frowned on in the circles we run in.  Ken and Lori's circles?  Apparently, not so much.

53 minutes ago, Koala said:

He told me he would have given me 2 choices, a good spanking or no dishwasher. I told him I would take the spanking any day!

(snip)

I'd thank you, Lori, to keep your BDSM fantasies out of it! And don't mix that up with Christianity or any other faith. Just keep it between Ken and you, okay? Whatever you do safe, sane and consensual is fine by me, but do you realise just how dangerous this kind of advice is to someone in an abusive relationship?

Haha is it time to start using that Google magic again? What was the phrase everyone was using about Ken? I think it might actually be how I found this page. 

What if you quietly walked over to your wife who is seemingly out of control and you placed your hands on her arms and pinned her to the wall, or you gave her a bear hug for a moment where she could not move, and then you kissed her a few times then whispered in her ear, I love you, but this is totally unacceptable behavior. Please stop.

I get sick to my stomach reading this. My X used to do this to me. This isn 't about love, it is about control. It is so wrong and causes longlasting problems. I simply can 't be relaxed around men anymore (something I am working on) because of the things he did.  I am an evil working mother, providing for me and my kids. Last year I bought a house, I have a nice, good paying job. I simply don 't need a man to take care of me. I am doing fine by myself 

6 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Depends on the guy, I guess :D:whistle:

It sure does. The length of the erect penis relative to the length of the vagina being one  important factor (one size does not fit all). If the diaphragm is inserted properly, the penis will need to bump up against it a the very top of the cervix for the man to feel it. The diaphragm is soft rubber except for the rim which is what the penis would most likely feel if anything is felt at all. It wouldn't feel that different than bumping up against an uncovered cervix. Some men will say the feel it because they know it is there, just like some men swear they can feel a condom and it diminishes sensation, although those things are so ephemeral, they are barely there. It's psychological. There are innumerable permutations of anatomy and sensitivity, so anything is possible I guess. As I said before, no one ever commented on feeling my diaphragm, perhaps they did but didn't care in the heat of the moment. It just wasn't an issue. In long -term relationships my partners loved the diaphragm because it made period sex a lot less messy. 

4 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Haha is it time to start using that Google magic again? What was the phrase everyone was using about Ken?

The Horse of Truth?

8 hours ago, Koala said:

@Hisey We'll make it easy...

Lori Alexander on domestic violence:

Hit.thumb.PNG.c8f97d4a90c48aa2020b35ffe3f501ae.PNG846886285_hit4.thumb.PNG.746be55a74e8ae6229f3ae48d693a9de.PNG

Lori likes going VIRAL!!!, but I don't think she wants the world knowing about the "one hit"/"hitting out of frustration rule", and I certainly don't think she wants it public that she hit Ken.

Ken?  Well, let's just say that he's no better.

Ken Alexander:

But enough of Ken.  Back to the VIRAL one.

Lori (referring to Ken):

There you have it...The Godly Alexanders.

As Ken said,

Dear God. These people are so fucked up. 

On 12/15/2018 at 9:22 AM, Koala said:

margarita.thumb.PNG.9d86267dda064c29dd8f68e3521dd461.PNG

An evil Margarita Party, with Godly Lori as host!  Her family knows how to have a good time AND tolerate Lori- with Tequila.  Lots of Tequila.

Did she ... did she misspell her own daughter's name here?!?

On 12/15/2018 at 9:07 AM, wallysmommy said:

Gluttony - who knows what she's really eating?  

A lot of people think gluttony = overeating. In truth, you could just as easily define it as excess consumption (of anything), and I think Lori is a "shining" example of gluttonous consumption with her pricey skin creams, her organic grocery obsession, her month-long vacations, and so on. 

Lori = queen of gluttony

imo

Dear Lord, the incest thing. What kind of sick community did Ken grow up in that sexual assault on siblings was normal? I have NEVER touched my brother in that way, because it’s WRONG. I bet if I asked my friends they too would find this idea abhorrent. 

And that bear-hug/pinning to wall thing... excuse me while I go throw up. That’s not love, that’s abuse. 

45 minutes ago, polecat said:

Did she ... did she misspell her own daughter's name here?!?

A lot of people think gluttony = overeating. In truth, you could just as easily define it as excess consumption (of anything), and I think Lori is a "shining" example of gluttonous consumption with her pricey skin creams, her organic grocery obsession, her month-long vacations, and so on. 

Lori = queen of gluttony

imo

Totally agree.  I didn't look at it as a total lifestyle.  I will admit that I have gluttony not just for food, but for makeup.  

8 minutes ago, Mellowing With Age said:

Oh my! Great catch! 

I think she’s referring to her sister Alisa here. 

She lied again yesterday- about something so small, it really supports the theory she is full of lies: 

Spoiler

6A41B9AB-6E92-489B-9813-BF7B11FCED18.thumb.png.cac4b35fc9129ef31a55df724ceac3d6.png

Per her IG, she has been on a long plane ride this weekend (I’m guessing headed to NY). Per Alyssa’s IG stories, Ryan and Erin’s 3 oldest kids were with her. Not Lori. 

If Mr. Xtian tried the "pin her to the wall" thing, well...good luck with that. He may be taller than me but I outweigh him by a good 80 lbs. We had ONE physical altercation many years ago and he got his ass dropped like a bad habit. 

Now in the great marriage stage we are in (it was rocky for a good little while), he'd never even THINK of putting hands on me except for a hug, a caress, maybe a little tap on the rear (why he's so fascinated with my ass I'll never know). At 20 years of marriage, we've gone past the point of fighting or arguing. Maybe a little fussing but that's even rare. We're both self-aware enough to check our own behavior. 

Ken and Lori have probably the MOST dysfunctional marriage I've ever seen. They're no shining example for anyone. 

@Frog99 Another lie in that screenshot. Lori did not care for her mother before she died. At least not in the preceding few months. She was in WI on her 9 week vacation. 

Regarding Ryan's kids: I know we are only seeing bits and pieces of their lives; but it seems to me someone is always babysitting those kids. Lori talks a lot about having them for a few days at a time. We also see them with Alyssa fairly regularly on her IG account. Do their own parents ever keep thos kids at home?

I mean it IS a good thing if they are not with their father, in my opinion, considering what an abusive ass he appears to be. Being with Lori is no better, though; so I guess Alyssa's house seems to be the safest place for those poor kids. 

Because all her fan girls  can afford that for a bottle of water. And does she think only that can through frozen at TSA because its fancy expensive water?

I don't like Fiji water. It tastes weird to me. I'll stick with my 2.99 for 32 bottles at Smith's. 

BEC...from what I can see, her nails and fingertips are nasty. I need to go get "done" but it has to wait until Friday. There's no way I'd take a picture of my hands looking like that. 

39 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I don't like Fiji water. It tastes weird to me. I'll stick with my 2.99 for 32 bottles at Smith's. 

BEC...from what I can see, her nails and fingertips are nasty. I need to go get "done" but it has to wait until Friday. There's no way I'd take a picture of my hands looking like that. 

tbh, it looks like she bites them. Which, no judgment from me because I bite mine like there's no tomorrow, but it's interesting given her obsession with everything being "just so." 

2 minutes ago, polecat said:

tbh, it looks like she bites them. Which, no judgment from me because I bite mine like there's no tomorrow, but it's interesting given her obsession with everything being "just so." 

For someone who is all about appearances, I'd be right surprised she bites her nails. I'd like to occasionally bite mine but they're so thick they'd chip my teeth first. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived