IGNORED

Lori Alexander 58: A Family Holiday on the Toilet

HerNameIsBuffy

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I found bras that support w/o underwires. They're like a sports bra and comfortable as hell. Kohl's. 38 bucks. They had them on BoGo. I bought 4.

I personally don’t like underwires either, and found some good ones without as well. But I couldn’t let her say that nonsense unchallenged 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her reality becomes more and more strange daily.  The parents living in the abandoned building makes no sense.  Does she think she was the female version of Baby Jesus and she was born in the abandoned building (the modern day version of a manger)?

A reader writes:

reader.PNG.6f5d426513996240d3b8e64c7ab41053.PNG

Because of Lori's great love of scripture, she offers a soft answer as suggested in the Bible:

38181620_reader1.PNG.fadb4b9e00d7cb87e78ce31515c1a1bc.PNG

Since Lori deletes scripture that goes against HER message, I'll just leave this here:

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

Ps- Lori, she wasn't trying to make the government take away your right to (foolishly) proclaim that women should not receive a higher education.  She was simply saying that she thinks it's unwise to approach the topic with such a broad brush.

I know you've heartily embraced ignorance, but get a grip...no one has tried to take away your free speech.

Christ.

Well Ms. Lori Stupid, I scored a free education...and w/o it, we'd have starved to death, stayed in poverty, on welfare, and it's a very real probability that my husband would have died. 

Goddammit I want to pop that bitch upside her empty head. 

@Ken reel your bitch in...she's decompensating bigtime and reverting back to sticking her tongue out at other people. She's rude, crude and socially unacceptable (and trust me, I have a HIGH bar for that*

*as a good southern girl, I've experienced and participated in rude, crude and socially unacceptable...to include fucking in a hot tub with other people around, giving a blow job on a theme park ride and sparking up a bowl on another ride at the same theme park. 

Lori not getting anything out of college certainly shows lol. Really a lack of learning is not something to be proud of, especially if one is wasting their parents money away. 

College did make me a better person. I learned empathy at college and I'm getting better at processing my emotions (somehow I manage to be a counselor haha) because of people who helped me at college. I do believe I'm kinder and more humble but also have more confidence. If I hadn't of gone to college I'm pretty sure I would have become depressed. I was miserable going back the year I spent commuting to grad school. I had no friends outside of family, an awful job, and generally nothing to do. 

13 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Today Lori is bitching yet again about women going to college. She says 'Finally, college hasn’t made women better in any way that really matters: kinder, more loving, more gentle, more giving, more meek and quiet spirited, more wise, more feminine, more modest, more chaste, better mothers, better wives, or better human beings.' In this case I actually have to agree with her, at least in one very limited case. College obviously didn't make her any better. Kind, loving, gentle, giving? Lori is certainly not meek, and she doesn't have a quiet spirit. She has about as much wisdom as a doorknob, and her definition of feminine is garbage. How can she claim to be modest and chaste when she is obviously obsessed with sex, and loves to talk about it with random men on the internet? She doesn't seem to be at all a good mother or wife, and comes across as a terrible human being. So no, college did not benefit Lori at all. 

Like being meek, quiet and submissive worked out so pretty well for women in the past. That she is able to spew her hate on the internet without getting permission from her husband first is thanks to women who are finished with being meek, because they saw that it brought nothing to them. I know women who are kind, loving and gentle but also didn't let themselves being run over by other people and stand their ground when needed. And fornication the women's fault? And here I tought that besides rape you need 2 (or more) willing participants for that. Until reliable paternity testing, it was the women who had to carry the heavy burden of that. Or all the wifes who got STD's from their straying husbands. Also the poor prostitutes, either forced to that or took that as the very last resort to care for their families.

Has she wrote anywhere what her idea of female education is looking like? More than the 3 R's in elementary school? Because with going beyond that, the girls may get that they like science or literature or arts and get the idea that they will be good at that, if they learn more about that.

6 hours ago, feministxtian said:

*as a good southern girl, I've experienced and participated in rude, crude and socially unacceptable...to include fucking in a hot tub with other people around, giving a blow job on a theme park ride and sparking up a bowl on another ride at the same theme park. 

Uh...okay?

8 hours ago, feministxtian said:

@Kenas a good southern girl, I've experienced and participated in rude, crude and socially unacceptable...to include fucking in a hot tub with other people around, giving a blow job on a theme park ride and sparking up a bowl on another ride at the same theme park. 

Oh my! LOL *almost snorts coffee out of nose*

I have to ask: How does one do a BJ with a ride in motion? I'm assuming it wasn't a roller coaster? 

broth.thumb.PNG.18be6cd82070c0ce99a4e0075f97167a.PNG
Is she saying that she leaves chicken broth sitting out overnight, and then consumes the contents soaking in it?  Cause you're not supposed to do that. :pb_confused:  

Guess we shouldn't be surprised that she's always have gastric upset.  

Ughh....so nasty.  And there's no one in the world who could convince her that this practice is unsafe.  Lori knows all.the.things.

Side note- She has a knack for making her food look like it's already been consumed.  How does she do it?!  Everything she makes looks nasty.

2 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I have to ask: How does one do a BJ with a ride in motion? I'm assuming it wasn't a roller coaster? 

Very carefully! Lol!

Not speaking from experience or anything.

I think it is pretty obnoxious to perform sex acts (not talking about PDA but blow jobs and anything requiring disrobing) in public at locations where young children frequent such as amusement parks, and I ain't no prude. There is a time and place for everything. I would report it if I saw such activity.

9 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I think it is pretty obnoxious to perform sex acts (not talking about PDA but blow jobs and anything requiring disrobing) in public at locations where young children frequent such as amusement parks, and I ain't no prude. There is a time and place for everything. I would report it if I saw such activity.

Never mind kids, just any other people at all. Forcing your sex life on the random public is not okay.

Not only the disgusting way her food looks, but the smell!  All those leghumpers with eleventy thousand kids -- can they afford organic chicken?  The kids I raised wouldn't let their food touch each other, so would they eat something the looks and smells like hurl?  Again, this is how she enforces portion control and moderation.  It's so disgusting no one can eat more than a couple of bites.  Maybe I should try that on my next diet.  Only prepare things I hate and then I won't be tempted to eat too much.

Lori's post today is rage inducing, and her stupid readers take the cake:

Reader:

I’m pregnant and I wear leggings because that’s what fits me.. 

Reader 1:

Seriously? There are so many maternity dresses out there to wear. 

Reader 2:

Believer the command for modesty doesn’t stop once you’re pregnant. I personally know men who are very attracted sexually to pregnant women and found it very alluring.

The Oracle of California has spoken again -- leggings cause "many" (read as Ken) men to lust and to stray.  Heed the words of wisdom lest you find your husband with a mistress who wears leggings.

23 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Again, this is how she enforces portion control and moderation.  It's so disgusting no one can eat more than a couple of bites.  Maybe I should try that on my next diet.  Only prepare things I hate and then I won't be tempted to eat too much.

Or just put Lori's food pictures up on the fridge, the table, near the stove, anywhere you might think about eating. That should put a dent in the appetite!  

59 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Ummm...it was a log flume ride...we were in the back...we were stoned off our asses...I think I was 16-17. 

4 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I guess she doesn't follow her daughter's IG account.   All kinds of leggings and squatting going on....:ignore:

And isn't there a photo somewhere of Lori herself wearing skinny jeans? I'm wearing a pair of those right now, and they look very much like leggings, tight and form-fitting (TOO form-fitting at the mo, I seem to have gained a couple pounds lately! LOL). Methinks Lori needs to look in the mirror before she posts this kind of drivel. :my_dodgy:

Does she have a wheel somewhere in her house that she spins each morning? Yesterday it landed on "college for women" and today it landed on "leggings". If it lands on "Tattoos and debt" she reposts her "viral" post?

Doesn't California have decent mental health care? How far off the cliff does she have to fall before Ken or one of her daughters gets her some help?

I'd feel sorry for her diminishing sanity if she wasn't using it to harm other people. But she's just mean, so...   maybe she'll forget how to turn on the computer soon?

2 hours ago, Koala said:

broth.thumb.PNG.18be6cd82070c0ce99a4e0075f97167a.PNG
Is she saying that she leaves chicken broth sitting out overnight, and then consumes the contents soaking in it?  Cause you're not supposed to do that. :pb_confused:  

Guess we shouldn't be surprised that she's always have gastric upset.  

Ughh....so nasty.  And there's no one in the world who could convince her that this practice is unsafe.  Lori knows all.the.things.

Side note- She has a knack for making her food look like it's already been consumed.  How does she do it?!  Everything she makes looks nasty.

I love chili but that bowl looks so unappetizing. Actually, it looks like crap. There's no color to it. Maybe my chili is unconventional, but I add green peppers, red peppers, peas, corn. . .to make it look appealing.

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

The Oracle of California has spoken again -- leggings cause "many" (read as Ken) men to lust and to stray.  Heed the words of wisdom lest you find your husband with a mistress who wears leggings.

I think Lori's advice is directed only at 20 year old women. On the rare occasions I wear leggings publicly (generally after the gym), I don't think anyone is staring at my chubby 50-something butt. 

And today she's targeting 11-year old girls who wear leggings? My kids were still playing with dolls then, and knew nothing about modesty/immodesty.

I think she’s reading over at 2.0. Someone posted Alyssa’s IG pic of her squatting at the barre while wearing leggings. I think Lori has a lot of internalized hatred/anger/resentment towards Alyssa. 

In one of her recent instastories, Alyssa mentioned that they were getting ready to go away. I wonder if Ken will join them again this year (wasn’t it about this time last year that they went?). 

I don´t have enough of words to even start on Lori, but I have a pic of judging Muffins. So bless your heart Lori.

Spoiler

muffins.PNG.7dbf7b84026fa07a2181914da2a42a5b.PNG

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived