IGNORED

Lori Alexander 58: A Family Holiday on the Toilet

HerNameIsBuffy

Another post probably boosted by Lori because she knows people will react.

Guys should stop being emotional and just pluck out their eyes when they sin. What's stopping them besides obviously not being fully committed to the literal reading of the word of God as Lori promotes. Obviously they are sell outs for handling their lust in such a worldly way. And when they don't pluck out their eyes they cause their brother to stumble because they promote such poor behavior. Just saying but I suppose that's none of my business. 

Also Vlad continues to be a gem. He's also wrong given how many emotionally driven, whiny arguments guys have presented in discussion. It's almost like people are individuals....hmm

image.png

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

Guys should stop being emotional and just pluck out their eyes when they sin.

so basically, Lori and all her guy friends are blaming God  and women for their lack of self control:  "God created me this way, I can't help it!"  "She dressed like THAT! I can't help it."

I don't for a minute believe God created men or women to be jerks and assholes.  That is where free will comes in folks.  You choose to be that way all on your own while blaming others (especially women) 

Every day, Lori and her ilk are making Christianity harder and harder.   Keeping "the law" was impossible, hence the need for Christ the savior.   What is truly sad is Lori is turning away true seekers with her legalistic crap.  It's not enough  that "God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth shall not perish but have everlasting life."  NOOOOOOO!   Love God with all your heart and soul and love they neighbor as thyself??   NOT NEARLY ENOUGH, according to Lori. 

Her list of dos and don'ts gets longer by the minute. That's what makes me most angry. 

10 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

What is truly sad is Lori is turning away true seekers with her legalistic crap.

I almost wish I did believe in a final judgment, so Lori would have to answer for all the people who came seeking truth and were turned away by her lies and holier than thou attitude, as well as for the suffering of the women who follow her 'advice.' 

Conclusion from the "Male persons can't handle the way females tend to dress in contemporary culture without sinning" :  said male persons are responsible for their own sin.  Scripture exhorts them to flee from temptation.  Therefore:  Christian males who can't handle leggings are the ones who should stay home because it is ridiculous to expect rebellious Jezebels working hos (like me)to care about avoiding wearing leggings.  And besides, aren't expectations themselves to be avoided in Lori-Land?

26 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Love God with all your heart and soul and love they neighbor as thyself??   NOT NEARLY ENOUGH, according to Lori. 

Not only is the greatest commandment not nearly enough, it isn’t even mentioned as part of Lori’s “biblical womanhood”.  

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

Guys should stop being emotional and just pluck out their eyes when they sin. What's stopping them besides obviously not being fully committed to the literal reading of the word of God as Lori promotes. Obviously they are sell outs for handling their lust in such a worldly way. And when they don't pluck out their eyes they cause their brother to stumble because they promote such poor behavior.

Holy crap, she usually blames women for (some) men being pervy lust-monsters. 

KEN, what did you DO?

Lori is a first class bitch.

Screenshot_20181204-162959_Facebook.jpg

All because the woman admits she can't nap with small kids!! Its her fault!! And that asshole John claims her life is out of control. Where is the grace and understanding in any of this! Just because Lori locked her kids in their rooms for hours a day doesn't mean all moms are comfortable that. Are we suppose to ignore babies and toddlers crying for hours? I am beyond livid right now. And the Alexander are allowing this John to go all over the place attacking women's marriage....tell them that their husbands shouldn't have married them!!!

I'd love to have seen what Lori's house looked like when the kids were small. If she was anything like she is now, I'd expect it to look just like it does now. No personality, no sign of children living there, nothing.

Also - Lori was able to nap every day, because she had a nanny to hold her children so they wouldn't cry and wake her up. She shut her babies in their rooms at night starting at a few weeks of age, and ignored them until morning. She also had a housekeeper. 

Lori expects moms who are living hand-to-mouth on their husband's paycheck, no matter how many children they have, to do single-handedly what she did with a nanny and housekeeper to help her. Not to mention her parents nearby to help!  

10 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

All because the woman admits she can't nap with small kids!! Its her fault!! And that asshole John claims her life is out of control. Where is the grace and understanding in any of this! Just because Lori locked her kids in their rooms for hours a day doesn't mean all moms are comfortable that. Are we suppose to ignore babies and toddlers crying for hours? I am beyond livid right now. And the Alexander are allowing this John to go all over the place attacking women's marriage....tell them that their husbands shouldn't have married them!!!

Not everyone benefits from naps.  I know if I try to take a nap it rarely happens even if I'm exhausted, and if by some miracle I do fall asleep I wake up feeling worse than when I started.  

And yes, Lori would say to ignore crying babies, you're supposed to show them that you're the boss, right? So just pay no attention to the needs of the children, just make sure you get your rest no matter how miserable they are.  

Of course, I realize that a young mother does need some rest, that beyond a certain point it affects her ability to care for her children, and that it's not always easy to manage that.  Lori not only doesn't understand that, she doesn't give a damn.  What worked for her has to work for all women, everywhere, because she says so.   

Oh, can you feel the love?

nap.PNG.a799b3d924b66f4ff03c08e4af24c18e.PNG

Lori so loves the women she is teaching, she only blames them for their own good. Foolish Kelli who didn´t nap during the day. But if you have many children (not only four like Lori) in different ages you simply can´t nap.

Lori so loved her children that she wanted to be with them all day long, so she could diciplin and talk about Jesus - except for the two hours they were in their bedrooms. And when they were in school.

Lori so loved her children that she wanted them to have good sleeping habits, put them in bed early so they would wake up cheery and happy in the morning. She knew children need their sleep. Oh - wait - it was LORI who needed to get a good night sleep. 

Lori, you are human garbage. And I call you human hesitantly

59 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori is a first class bitch.

Screenshot_20181204-162959_Facebook.jpg

I had kids who didn’t always nap. Or who wanted to snuggle in my arms while they napped. Not a big deal either way- sometimes you have to adjust routines, etc

I am one of those who feels worse after a nap. And if I were to nap- no matter how tired- I am up until well past midnight. 

Her stupid doodle makes so many false assumptions on both sides.

12 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my! LOL *almost snorts coffee out of nose*

I have to ask: How does one do a BJ with a ride in motion? I'm assuming it wasn't a roller coaster? 

I'm just hoping it wasn't one of those rides where they take your picture during the ride!

Boosting your post again, are you Lori.  Jesus must be so proud of you, paying Ken´s money to spread the love of the gospel.

boost.PNG.50d9f4f9611b5c13f812de82c048ef54.PNG

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

I'm just hoping it wasn't one of those rides where they take your picture during the ride!

This was oh...close to 40 years ago now (damn, I'm old). Say summer of 1980-ish. They didn't do the picture thing back then. I did a lot of crazy shit when I was a teenager...and I'm glad I did because I was a mom by the time I was 18 and it was time to grow up. Once I had my daughter, I didn't do that crazy shit anymore, I had to straighten up and be a mom. 

And we won't discuss what went on in the back of that pick up while stuck in a traffic jam on the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, but trying to explain the sunburn was umm....difficult. 

Reader:

How does this perfect mother who stays home find time to nap AND play games while cooking dinner?! She then slips into some lingerie to make passionate mid-week love to her husband whilst planning dreamy weekend trips to the beach parks!?!

Lori?  Well, let's see:

-She took naps because:

1) Her babies were left to cry it out from 3 weeks on, so they had zero expectation that Lori would come for them.

2) She had a nanny (sent from heaven) and a maid.

3) Her kids were afraid of her, so when she made them sleep for 2 hours a day and then go to bed early, they were too frightened to do anything other than comply.

-She played games because:

1) She totally didn't.  She has freely admitted that she never played with her kids and doesn't think it's necessary for other mothers to play with their children.  Lori has been very clear that she "was not joyfully at home".

-Cooking dinner:

1) She makes HER salad, HER soup, and HER Einkorn bread- ONCE a week.  Ken?  He fends for himself.  When the kids lived at home, they begged for the food Ken cooked, because their mother only offered "big salads".  <---Ken's words.

-Passionate mid-week love?

1)  Girl, please.  Lori preaches the gospel of 10 mins and some lube.

-Dreamy weekends to the park and beach?

1) Lori only goes to the beach to judge the women in thongs...and talk about how she wants to paddle them.  TRUTH!

Love some of these new readers:

I'm positive that every moment she spends on social media evangelizing the masses would be better spent off of the technology brought to you by many a working mom... maybe refolding a fitted sheet

Sorry, reader.  God COMMANDED Busybody Alexander to spend a majority of her time monitoring other adults on the internet.  Sure, that flies in the face of the Bible's warning NOT to be a gossip and a busybody, but if you post that scripture, Lori will 100% delete it.

You're welcome!

I was a SAHM when I was married to the X. I HATED it. Nap during the day? Not happening with 4 other kids running around (trying to get my kids to sleep was an exercise in futility) (I was raising my stepdaughters then). 

Play with the kids? We had a half acre yard, they had a swing set and toys outside and a playroom inside. 

Cooking meals...yup...did that. The X expected a full meal every night, 7 nights a week. 

Passionate lovemaking? Shit, that man sucked in bed. 7 minutes tops including foreplay. 

"fun weekends"...the X worked rotating shifts and had 1 weekend off a month. We lived in bumfuck Indiana, too far away from anything remotely "fun" and he was too cheap to spend money on even a pool pass for the summer. 

Post X...we had season passes to the big theme park, hit the beach occasionally, hung out with friends, kids going in different directions. generally enjoyed life...until the mother. Then it all went to shit. 

I have to say that I love all the moms calling bullshit on her. It's pretty fabulous to see. 

I'm still trying to figure out how men are supposed to work 80 hours a week but be heads of the home. Like if mom can't be involved and work at the same time then men can't either. 

"If Christians remain silent when biblical truth is compromised in the public arena, millions are at risk of deception" (Dale Partridge). Yes, it's not judging, criticizing, or gossiping about someone, who calls themselves a Christian, when trying to correct their wrong or false doctrine. It's called speaking the truth in love and hoping that others will not be deceived by those are who are saying things contrary to Scripture. - writes Lori Alexander

Okay, Lori. I am henceforth going on record here publicly as speaking the truth in love, since you have been saying things contrary to scripture.

Nowhere in scripture are women commanded to be submissive and men are not.  Being submissive is a character trait of ALL Christians, everywhere. See Eph. 5:21 and all four Gospels, for examples of how Jesus Christ submitted Himself to all.

Woman is not less than man simply because God created her from man.  Genesis 1:26 gave DOMINION to both man and woman.

Old Testament law concerning child discipline is not for New Covenant believers.  Stop condoning beating children based upon a misinterpretation of a Proverb or two.

Paul commended New Covenant female church leaders.  There were numerous woman house church leaders and at least one female apostle.

God is not "KVJ-Only".

A woman's created purpose is not to be a wife and mother, but to be conformed to the very image of Jesus Christ.

Being AFRAID (cowardly) will land a person in the "lake of fire" just like being homosexual will, according to Revelation, in the very Word you claim to believe.

God is not a sadist: He said by Jesus' stripes we were healed, not "God put sickness on you to teach you something."

There is no Christian Woman's Martyrdom Olympics in the New Covenant: we are supposed to be like Jesus. Jesus went about healing, serving, ministering, giving, loving, publicly speaking, preaching, teaching, prophesying, and yes, escaping persecution until the time of His Passion came.  Jesus already finished the work: Women don't have to martyr themselves in marriage anymore to "save" their husbands, or anyone else.  So stop telling women to suffer under abuse.

I could go on.

But this is the beginning of "speaking the truth in love" regarding the false teachings of Lori and Ken Alexander.

By the way, Lori: submit in Greek means "to voluntarily cooperate".  That word...you keep saying it...I do not think it means what you think it means.  

STOP IT.

Stop telling women it means to arrange themselves under a man.  

8 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I have to say that I love all the moms calling bullshit on her. It's pretty fabulous to see. 

I'm still trying to figure out how men are supposed to work 80 hours a week but be heads of the home. Like if mom can't be involved and work at the same time then men can't either. 

Thanks to modern technology it's pretty easy. Write him a e-mail or a message every time you need to decide anything from buying a house to what veggie for dinner. Let him skype with the children during his lunchbreak. He works the night shift? For the headship of the household, they can get up at 2 am and take care they are fully awake and on their best behavior. And should he find some time in his busy scedule for you or the children, take extra care. He should get the feeling, that it is him who makes the household run so smoothly, so clean and well behaved children and for you, put on the good panties. You see, if you put some tought into it, allmost everything is possible ?

14 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Oh, can you feel the love?

nap.PNG.a799b3d924b66f4ff03c08e4af24c18e.PNG

Lori so loves the women she is teaching, she only blames them for their own good. Foolish Kelli who didn´t nap during the day. But if you have many children (not only four like Lori) in different ages you simply can´t nap.

Lori so loved her children that she wanted to be with them all day long, so she could diciplin and talk about Jesus - except for the two hours they were in their bedrooms. And when they were in school.

Lori so loved her children that she wanted them to have good sleeping habits, put them in bed early so they would wake up cheery and happy in the morning. She knew children need their sleep. Oh - wait - it was LORI who needed to get a good night sleep. 

Lori, you are human garbage. And I call you human hesitantly

Yea, lots of love.

I would use nap time to get things done in peace.

I also don't think it's a good idea to be nap because a child could wake up and get into something  I know that could happen at night as well but still...

We had exactly ZERO weekends at beach or park growing up in my fundie family. ZERO. Too poor to go travel, my fundie dad often worked Saturdays, or saturdays were spent doing a side job as a family to earn more money. Free weekends were spent either repairing something or catching up around the place. Plus fitting a gig playing in the family band almost every Friday or Saturday night. Plus church and church stuff all day Sunday. I only remember our family going and doing stuff as a trip together that did NOT involve playing in the band maybe ten times? And that's being generous 

I copied the doodle and posted it on my personal FB page with this semonette:

My dear working wife/mother friends, according to this "Christian" blogger, this is what your life has been reduced to. Such drivel and sanctimony. I didn't realize life was so binary. Quit your job and you will have lots of rest, happiness, and great sex! You will spend your weekends at the beach or park, because you know as a working woman you have NO time for any family time.

So, all those beautiful pictures I see you post of you and your family are evidently fake because you spend all of your free time shopping and cleaning, and all of your meals are frozen microwaved or from a fast food joint.

More seriously, this is not how we should be treating one another. This is thinly veiled hatred under the guise of the cloak of self-righteous Christianity, and not what Christ taught. My view is we do what we need to do to make the best lives for ourselves and our families, whether we work outside the home, or stay at home, or something in-between. She has the right to post what she wants on her blog or FB page, and I have the right to call shenanigans on her saying she is "teaching" women "God's Way." God's way is summarized into a simple statement in John 3:16 not in works. Okay, sermon over.

15 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Boosting your post again, are you Lori.  Jesus must be so proud of you, paying Ken´s money to spread the love of the gospel.

I think she's been boosting them all the last few days....you can tell by the number of new people there who are outraged by her nonsense.  She has deleted and banned most of us who call her out on her flawed philosophy...so she needs a new crop from time to time that she can berate, shame, and chastise.  Plus she needs a Christmas viral post.  So, so transparent, Lori. 

@wallysmommy  that was beautiful and right on point! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived