IGNORED

Sproul 6: The Hypocrisy Lives On

Coconut Flan

We've seen Sproul do this sort of thing many times before -- stirring the pot to get massive push back from "the heathen." He knew that posting the only indigenous people were Adam and Eve, thereby invalidating all indigenous peoples, was guaranteed to get retweeted many times, driving traffic to his Twitter account. That was his goal. It worked, so we can only expect more of the same. He craves attention, even bad attention, and he's getting it.

Many in that Twitter thread are accusing Sproul of ignorance, stupidity, insensitivity to indigenous peoples, if not outright racism. He may be ignorant on a lot of topics he opens his mouth about, but he's not as stupid as we might suppose. It's all quite calculated to earn him sympathy from Christians who choose to see him as "suffering for Christ."

• Upvote 8

On 7/7/2023 at 8:04 AM, Howl said:

It just occurred to me that Spanky probably gets Social Security payments for the two boys since Denise passed away.  

I don’t think he would, at least not if they were adopted by this wife.   I believe they’ve said that somewhere along the line. 

23 minutes ago, Kylolo said:

I don’t think he would, at least not if they were adopted by this wife.   I believe they’ve said that somewhere along the line. 

I googled a bit and was a little shocked to learn that children whose deceased parent didn't have sufficient work history to qualify for SSI payments didn't get any money. One would think they'd be the most in need. 

• Sad 2

That would be SSA payments where a work history is required.  They wouldn't get SSI either unless the children were disabled, blind, etc.  

• I Agree 2

19 hours ago, Kylolo said:

Queen Lisa went so far as to have the minor Sprouls' (the two boys & the two daughters who have since left) birth certificates changed to have her listed as their mother. At one point she posted their amended BCs on FB.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, Banyan said:

We've seen Sproul do this sort of thing many times before -- stirring the pot to get massive push back from "the heathen." He knew that posting the only indigenous people were Adam and Eve, thereby invalidating all indigenous peoples, was guaranteed to get retweeted many times, driving traffic to his Twitter account. That was his goal. It worked, so we can only expect more of the same. He craves attention, even bad attention, and he's getting it.

Many in that Twitter thread are accusing Sproul of ignorance, stupidity, insensitivity to indigenous peoples, if not outright racism. He may be ignorant on a lot of topics he opens his mouth about, but he's not as stupid as we might suppose. It's all quite calculated to earn him sympathy from Christians who choose to see him as "suffering for Christ."

It also gives Queen Lisa the chance to twit about how Godly and awesome and amazeballs Spanky is. I don't care enough to check, but I have the feeling that whenever Spanky writes something which gets a bit of pushback like this nonsense, the Queen has another chance to humblebrag about him. 

I notice that there has also been movement in the ongoing court case brought by Spanky against Vesta and Sherrie. Maybe someone should remind Spanky that "The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures." Proverbs 30:17.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 6.02.55 pm.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

8 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Queen Lisa went so far as to have the minor Sprouls' (the two boys & the two daughters who have sent left) birth certificates changed to have her listed as their mother. At one point she posted their amended BCs on FB.

Amending BCs is standard court procedure for adoptions, contributing to the fiction that birthparents just vanish -- poof! -- through legal sorcery.  Posting it on social media and acting like it's true is Lisa's special sauce.

RCJR says adoption is "spiritual warfare." I forget why. 

I'm an adoptive parent and those two drive me especially nuts.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, older than allosaurs said:

Amending BCs is standard court procedure for adoptions, contributing to the fiction that birthparents just vanish -- poof! -- through legal sorcery.  Posting it on social media and acting like it's true is Lisa's special sauce.

The posting of the BCs was unbelievably appalling. She is such a fucking asshole. 

• I Agree 4

10 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

It also gives Queen Lisa the chance to twit about how Godly and awesome and amazeballs Spanky is. I don't care enough to check, but I have the feeling that whenever Spanky writes something which gets a bit of pushback like this nonsense, the Queen has another chance to humblebrag about him. 

I notice that there has also been movement in the ongoing court case brought by Spanky against Vesta and Sherrie. Maybe someone should remind Spanky that "The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures." Proverbs 30:17.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 6.02.55 pm.png

Do we know if he filed a protective order against his mother, or against her being able to amend the trust? I’m sorry I don’t know how these things work, but Spanky filing a protective order against his mother if he is afraid of her personally, is beyond shocking, or maybe not.

Oh god, I didn’t know the boys were adopted. Those poor, poor children. 

• Upvote 1

"Scandals created by family and so called friends"? 

SRSLY, RC, Jr., SRSLY?  Which scandals are you referring to?

I thought all of the scandals were created by the actions of Spanky and Mrs. Spanky.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

What is a "mother of Israel"  That's a fundie term I've not heard.

A term used by someone seriously delusional at her degree of importance on this planet. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

What is a "mother of Israel"  That's a fundie term I've not heard.

I think Biblically it denotes a Jewish lady.

Also what Giraffe said.

1 hour ago, loveisadream said:

I think Biblically it denotes a Jewish lady.

It’s also typically reserved for someone of very high esteem. And wouldn’t normally be something someone would ascribe to themselves. In the Christian bible Eve is noted as “the mother of all the living.” It’s kind of along that level. Lisa calling herself “Mother of Israel” is supremely arrogant and presumptuous. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Lisa calling herself “Mother of Israel” is supremely arrogant and presumptuous. 

That fits Spanky and Lisa right down to the ground.

• I Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

That fits Spanky and Lisa right down to the ground.

Absolutely! It’s crap like this that makes me lose faith in humanity. How do people like that still have followers?!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 2:41 AM, Katzchen24 said:

I notice that there has also been movement in the ongoing court case brought by Spanky against Vesta and Sherrie.

Is there a way to review the documents to determine the substance of the case?  Of course it's about Spanky getting access to Vesta's sweet sweet cash, but on what basis?  And the protective order? Inquiring minds, etc. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 8:46 AM, Howl said:

Is there a way to review the documents to determine the substance of the case?

The docket specifically states, "Court documents are not available for this case." What that likely means is only the plaintiff and defendants and their attorneys have access.

The docket entry from 7/11/23 indicates the case has been voluntarily dismissed, meaning the parties came to some sort of mutually agreed settlement. Vesta probably paid Spanky off to get him out of her hair.

ScreenShot2023-09-05at12_58_08PM.thumb.jpg.0bb373a26e1022a734364e1e903e65f6.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Thank You 5

• 5 months later...

Not too much happening on the Spanky Sproul fb page, but they've build or were gifted a new cabin for the farm they were grifted.  Not sure if they are moving to the farm full time or what.  For the boys' sakes, I hope not.  They'd be even more isolated than they already are. 

I haven't been paying attention for quite some time, so not sure what's what in Spankyville. 

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, Howl said:

Not sure if they are moving to the farm full time or what

They may have moved there to live fulltime.

They also seem to be starting some new "homestead" grift. Whatever.

• Sad 1
  • Thank You 2