IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 6: After the Rapture

Bethella

looks like Ethan stewart broke up with his girlfriend, he was asked if he was single during an Q and A and said yes he also seems to have pulled all his pictures of Emma. 

• Thank You 1

Next time you update the list, you can add James Duggar since he just turned 18. 

ETA: Nevermind! I see you already did! 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, apiscue said:

I dont know if someone has put it but it seems that Angie Keilen is in a relationship.

Actually it looks like she’s engaged. This was in the comments section of a picture of the couple:

74E47C9C-8661-44E7-945E-CF69801DEAB4.jpeg

I just went to Fundie wiki to see how old Angie is (she’s 45) and noticed Ronald Keilen is married to a Dauer. I guess I never knew that. The Dauers are always invited to the Duggar weddings and posted a bunch of public pictures of the after party of One of the weddings a few years ago. And their youngest son is that obnoxious Cooper Dauer. All fundies are connected!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I’m glad the Keilen women are finally getting in relationships. Maybe this is the Arndt men’s year???? Lmao who am I kidding

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

I think @Bethella hasn't added this yet because it hadn't been officially confirmed until now: The Bates Sisters' Boutique just confirmed that Chaney Grace Kahle is Trace's girlfriend.

Chaney copy.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I think we only talked about it in the Staddon thread, but Reese Parfitt and Stacy Coy got married on July 5th. https://reeseandstacy.com/

ETA: Also, Willie Roberts has a new girlfriend. Her name is Claire Finnie, and apparently they were friends for a while before dating. https://www.instagram.com/p/BzgbKxvlVRX/

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I like Rachel’s dress even with the modesty panel. But I’m not a fan of tiaras. 

CABD7749-4A38-42AB-B1D5-58C978F7A12C.jpeg

If I didn’t know the context I would think this was her sweet 16. She was born in ‘99 so she’s 19-20 but she looks younger. And the Tiara doesn’t help

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

It looks to me like he's the older brother who begrudgingly agreed to take his much younger little sister to prom.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

It looks to me like he's the older brother who begrudgingly agreed to take his much younger little sister to prom.

Lol he is her older brother. She changed her dress to a more casual dress to leave the reception in. 

• Haha 2

On 11/12/2018 at 2:59 AM, albireo said:

According to Valiant Thomas's IG story, Josiah Thomas and Mariah Campana are dating. Am I surprised? NOPE!

Also, I'm sure you just missed it in the last update, but Hunter Kendall is in a relationship with someone named Emily Stotmeister.

Just discovered the Campanas and Thomases. Is there a family summary somewhere?

38 minutes ago, sparrow said:

Just discovered the Campanas and Thomases. Is there a family summary somewhere?

I don’t know of any official summaries but here is a thread I started about the youngest Thomas son (named Jeremiah) dying of cancer. 

The Campana have an old blog that hasn’t been updated in about 5 years. You’ll see plenty of familiar FJ fundie faces on their blog. 

http://heritagegrowers.blogspot.com/

• Thank You 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not to belabor the point but do these people’s parents not see how immature their teenage brides look/act/seem? How can they feel they have prepared mature, (educated- sigh),  confident young women ready for marriage? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Not to belabor the point but do these people’s parents not see how immature their teenage brides look/act/seem? How can they feel they have prepared mature, (educated- sigh),  confident young women ready for marriage? 

Her dad died so it’s just her mom. I imagine they think young marriage is better than sex before marriage so they just go with it. I think she married the brother of her sister’s husband. More fundie brothers marrying fundie sisters. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

What's the brother's name? He really looks like Jamie Bell in Rocketman. I keep thinking this is some odd fan photo.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EmainMacha said:

What's the brother's name? He really looks like Jamie Bell in Rocketman. I keep thinking this is some odd fan photo.

I believe that’s Jake Wilson. Although Jonah Wilson looks like Jake and I get them mixed up. But I believe that’s Jake because he has darker hair.

• Thank You 2

On 7/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I like the dress, but the modesty panel doesn't look right to me.  I think it's the color difference, it kind of clashes with the dress.  Tiaras are fine as far as they go, but this one makes her look even younger.  She is young, but she looks more like a schoolgirl at a dance.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lol he is her older brother. She changed her dress to a more casual dress to leave the reception in. 

Ahhh, so in a weird way I was technically right? ? I suppose I shouldn't be lazy and should actually do my research before jumping to conclusions. Can't keep these fundies straight sometimes, lol.

• Upvote 3

If one of the Ardnt's or Stevehovah allowed Sarah, Anna, or Mary to get married, I think that would break FJ quicker than Nurie & Nathan's courtship announcement did. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 11

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mariah Campana and Josiah Thomas are engaged. 

Where did you see it? I’ve been looking for the news with no luck ?

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Where did you see it? I’ve been looking for the news with no luck ?

Mariah’s brother posted on Instagram and so did Anna Johnston. 

• Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic