IGNORED

Trump 36: We Shall Overcome

Destiny

Macron: I'm just as tough as him!

Merkel: Ugh, I have to shake this fools hand

Presidunce: Smile, or he'll release those pee tapes

Melanie: Come hither, you strong man....

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how many of tRump's statements come back to bite his ass, but I'm glad to see this one turned against him:

tRump the melting snowflake.jpg

That's rich.  Chump daring to look askance at someone who fell asleep during an official function.  The guy is older, maybe he's sat through hundreds of hours of this sort of thing, or maybe he's ill.  Anyway, at least he's not bothering anyone.  Maybe the Tangerine Toddler would like it better if the man jerked awake and asked "Can we tee off now?"

4 minutes ago, Flossie said:

That's rich.  Chump daring to look askance at someone who fell asleep during an official function.  The guy is older, maybe he's sat through hundreds of hours of this sort of thing, or maybe he's ill.  Anyway, at least he's not bothering anyone.  Maybe the Tangerine Toddler would like it better if the man jerked awake and asked "Can we tee off now?"

He's actually only 55, decades younger than Trump. And despite Trump's age, I still would find it pretty embarrassing if he did fell asleep during a ceremony like that. But still, Trump has absolutely no room to look down on others for things like that.

What the hell is he doing in Paris? Why, he's meeting with his handler of course!

Meanwhile in Maryland and DC, the AG's are after 45. Gives me hope states are ready to take him down if anything happens to Mueller.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/court-ruling-requires-trump-organization-turn-hotel-records/story?id=58933100

"A federal judge in Maryland will allow Maryland and D.C. officials access to the Trump Organization’s business records, dealing another blow to President Donald Trump’s effort to stop a lawsuit claiming his -- and his family’s -- ownership of a Washington, D.C., hotel have put him at odds with the Constitution's prohibition on government officials accepting payments from foreign states without permission from Congress..."

And I saw that the baby 45 balloon has made its way to Paris which pleases me greatly.

Spin today is that Trump didn't go to the cemetery ceremony because his heli couldn't fly and a motorcade would have been just too, too disruptive.  But, you know, every other head of state got there....somehow. 

But, as many people have pointed out on Twitter and elsewhere, with presidential and other official functions, there is ALWAYS a plan B and sometimes C.  I hate being bullshitted by these people.  I've always hated it and still hate it.  Talking to you, Kellyanne and you, SHS. 

7 hours ago, Flossie said:

or maybe he's ill

King Mohammed VI had heart surgery in February:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2018/02/27/king-mohammed-vi-of-morocco-undergoes-heart-surgery-in-paris/#7fdd411e16d0

Trump probably didn't actually feel any disdain for him -- he may have been trying to get cameras to follow his gaze, in the ridiculous hope that the evil media would pick on some other world leader for a change.

Poor snowflake.

Like all bullies trump has no idea how to react when people stand up to him. I’m sure he thought that by not going he was going to “ show “ his detractors that he was powerful and they had better kiss his ass. That didn’t happen and now he has no idea what to do but have his people spin bullshit stories.

58 minutes ago, Howl said:

Spin today is that Trump didn't go to the cemetery ceremony because his heli couldn't fly and a motorcade would have been just too, too disruptive.  But, you know, every other head of state got there....somehow. 

But, as many people have pointed out on Twitter and elsewhere, with presidential and other official functions, there is ALWAYS a plan B and sometimes C.  I hate being bullshitted by these people.  I've always hated it and still hate it.  Talking to you, Kellyanne and you, SHS. 

On 11/10/2018 at 9:09 PM, onekidanddone said:

Obama’s birth certificate 

Benghazi?

Honestly, his not walking down the Champs Elysees annoys me. The excuse is that there were security concerns, hence not walking with the other world leaders but taking his own motorcade instead. Because no other world leader has ever received any kind of hate or death threat?

His behavior is only going to get worse. The propaganda machines are going to have to work overtime to explain away all the things he does or doesn't do. 

I just see him as a pouting child, " They can make me go to dumb old Paris, but they can't make me participate. I wanna go golfing! I wanna go to Mar-a-Lago, where my friends are. I don't want to hang around these boring grown-ups. I only want to hang out with Vlady! Why do I need to go to the boring old stupid stuff?"

I see fuck head isn't going to visit Arlington today

The White House on Monday confirmed that President Donald Trump will not visit Arlington National Cemetery on Veteran’s Day.

Weather.com forecasted a 100 percent chance of rain at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.

Those WWII veterans got plenty rained on during the war, I'd bet, and far worse. 

I absolutely cannot fathom how anyone at all can look at Trump's actions and be like "Yay he's making America great again! WOO!" He's skipping commemorations. He's avoiding joining with other world leaders, insulting our allies, and sucking up to dictators. He's grinning big happy grins at Putin. He's getting paid by our tax money to play golf nearly every weekend, go have big pep rallies for himself, and lay in bed watching TV and tweeting. He rarely works. When he goes to official events he is often late. His wife - a foreign born immigrant - often has to remind him to put his hand on his heart for the anthem, or to remember to actually sign the bill he just stood and talked about for several minutes. He doesn't know the words to basic patriotic songs most children learn in school at some point - not even just the first verse. Nearly every statement he makes is easily provable as a lie. He is blatantly profiting from the office of the presidency. He is frequently breaking his vow to uphold the constitution. He doesn't have basic knowledge about the things he's meeting other world leaders about. He pays more attention to Fox News than to the official briefings that have basically been reduced down to comic strips because he appears to be close to functionally illiterate.

I just don't get it. I just don't. 

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

The idiot isn't even savvy about the image game. What could appear more appropriate than solemnly standing under an umbrella, gloomy sky above, at a cemetery, looking like you are honoring the dead?

Of course, I'm glad he's so bad at faking it, just wanted to point out that he doesn't even go that far.

16 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

The idiot isn't even savvy about the image game. What could appear more appropriate than solemnly standing under an umbrella, gloomy sky above, at a cemetery, looking like you are honoring the dead?

Of course, I'm glad he's so bad at faking it, just wanted to point out that he doesn't even go that far.

And can you imagine the amount of grumbling that orange fuck and his groupies would be doing if Mrs. Clinton was President now and had a totally legitimate reason for not going to Arlington today - such as a crisis that demanded 100% of her attention?  God and Jesus fuck we'd never hear the end of it. 

To honor our troops, my favorite veteran and I walked to downtown Nashville to watch the Veterans Day parade--in pouring rain.  The parade participants and attendees were mutually appreciative, and we were pleased to show up to wave our flags, even though we got a little damp and chilled. 

One odd thing, which I've never seen in my local (Washington state) parades, there was one confederate-themed group.  My husband was shocked:  "Is that a stars and bars flag?"  We didn't know the protocol, but we did not cheer.  I noticed some other people were also raising their eyebrows. 

5 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Ah didums, McFuckface might get his hair wet. Bone spurs AND wet hair, that will never do for his mummy's wee boy. 

Has it ever been determined whether it's a toupee or a combover?

15 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I vaguely recall Ivanka Treason Barbie saying in an interview that it's a combover. Also, the color is because he's too impatient to leave the color on for the correct amount of time and has it washed out too early.

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

Thought it was also a complicated & expensive weave of some kind.

What ever it is, it seems to be very vulnerable to any weather except sunny, windless days.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived