IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

Just imagine all Bates pregnant together in 2019. They could top the Duggars with up to 7 people in a group photo. That might break the Bates threads. I shudder just thinking about it.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

My bets are on Whit, Alyssa, and Erin all giving birth this year, in addition to Josie. Carlin and Tori could totally be pregnant this year as well, but I doubt at the same time as Josie (or at least not ready to announce by then). 

For the Duggars, I think Kendra, Lauren, Abbie, Jill, and Anna will have kids this year, in addition to Jessa.  I think Joy will be pregnant but due next year. There will probably be pics of Joy and Carlin pregnant together. 

Edited by lumpentheologie
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

My bets are on Whit, Alyssa, and Erin all giving birth this year, in addition to Josie. Carlin and Tori could totally be pregnant this year as well, but I doubt at the same time as Josie (or at least not ready to announce by then). 

For the Duggars, I think Kendra, Lauren, Abbie, Jill, and Anna will have kids this year, in addition to Jessa.  I think Joy will be pregnant but due next year. There will probably be pics of Joy and Carlin pregnant together. 

Maybe I'm unrealistic, but i think all the couples with 2-3 are going to start slowing down. Despite all the 2019 predictions, it's mid-February and so far there's 0 Duggars and 1 Bates pregnant, and that's Josie, who currently has 0. I'm not saying there's going to be no pregnancies, lol, that would be crazy. But I don't think every married Bates and Duggar is going to become pregnant in 2019.

There are even signs already. Henry is going to be a whopping 2+ years older than the next Seewald child. Did Michelle ever even have a gap that large? Kelly?

• Upvote 2

As far as we know there is 1 pregnant Duggar (not 0) and 1 Bates. However, there would have already been 2 Duggars pregnant for 2019 without Lauren's miscarriage. So even though she won't be delivering, there is already the start of a 2019 baby bonanza. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

so far there's 0 Duggars and 1 Bates pregnant

Jessa is pregnant, due in June. So much for that! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

As far as we know there is 1 pregnant Duggar (not 0) and 1 Bates. However, there would have already been 2 Duggars pregnant for 2019 without Lauren's miscarriage. So even though she won't be delivering, there is already the start of a 2019 baby bonanza. 

Oops, sorry, forgot to count Jessa. I still don't think there will be anything near a bonanza, particularly since sad things like miscarriages happen.

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Jessa is pregnant, due in June. So much for that! 

So much for what? One extra baby does not a bonanza make, lol. If I were off by 10 babies, you might have a point.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hisey said:

So much for what? One extra baby does not a bonanza make, lol. If I were off by 10 babies, you might have a point.

So much for zero pregnant Duggars

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Jesus, I forgot that Erin and Alyssa were due for pregnancies already. It seems like it's going to be Baby O'Clock all year long. 

You’ve been lulled into complacency. Are your recording skills sharp :) ?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

You’ve been lulled into complacency. Are your recording skills sharp :) ?

Very sharp! ;) I am ready! 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 3

Can we please call the next thread "Booty-pinching for the Lord"?

Edited by Dominionatrix
Edited to eliminate redundancy.
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 22
  • I Agree 2

Since Erin is busy redecorating again, perhaps she can get some fundy maiden to paint "I promise to pinch your booty every day of your life" on a rustic signboard for her.

Also, this would be a terrific addition to Carlin & Evan's marriage vows.

PS If Cherin are supposedly looking for a bigger house with Whitney's help, why on earth is Erin "revamping the kids room?"

• Upvote 9

JFC. Fundies trying to sound cool/hip/normal are sooo freaking awkward. Hint: It is not cool, hip OR normal to brag on social media about pinching your husband's "booty" every day because he's oh-so-hot, Erin. Au contraire. It's cringe-worthy as hell.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Did she know ahead of time that photo is even more defrauding in black and white?

Just me?

/willshowmyselfout

• Haha 1

I would like to say to fundie couples in the wake of valentine's day to stop defrauding us single folks with all the clutching/kissing photos.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

9 hours ago, clueliss said:

I would like to say to fundie couples in the wake of valentine's day to stop defrauding us single folks with all the clutching/kissing photos.  

Not even single and still want them to stop. Why does Valentine's Day have to be a barrage of fundie PDA? No one wants to see that. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Feeling 2nd hand embarrassment.  I love my husband of 20 years very much but have never posted anything as immodest as this.  

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

The only picture on social media of my husband and I kissing is at the altar on our wedding day. And it's going to stay that way. We don't feel the need to show or brag about our love and physical intimacy to the public.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

He ASKS for his honey-do list, and he lets her put her cold feet on him?! Wow, he’s a keeper!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

I mean, NGL I once took a picture of my husbands ass while he was bent over playing baseball and put it on my IG stories with "Thicc" as a caption but that at least had the decency to disappear after 24 hours. 

• Haha 15
  • Love 1

OMG. "Pinch your booty"? HOW is this modest?

On 2/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, Hisey said:

Maybe I'm unrealistic, but i think all the couples with 2-3 are going to start slowing down. Despite all the 2019 predictions, it's mid-February and so far there's 0 Duggars and 1 Bates pregnant, and that's Josie, who currently has 0. I'm not saying there's going to be no pregnancies, lol, that would be crazy. But I don't think every married Bates and Duggar is going to become pregnant in 2019.

There are even signs already. Henry is going to be a whopping 2+ years older than the next Seewald child. Did Michelle ever even have a gap that large? Kelly?

I seem to remember that Kelly had a 2+ year gap between two of her youngest girls, but I think there were also like four miscarriages in there, so....

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, meee said:

OMG. "Pinch your booty"? HOW is this modest?

I seem to remember that Kelly had a 2+ year gap between two of her youngest girls, but I think there were also like four miscarriages in there, so....

I believe she had two miscarriages between Ellie and Callie. The other two happened at another point - I want to say around the time Jud and Jeb were born, but I can’t remember for sure. 

• Upvote 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic