IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

Buzzard

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

How stupid is he? If he wants people to forget it happened, drawing attention to it by a lawsuit is probably not the best idea. 

Of course he wants people to forget it. But people won’t. 

Maybe he could pursue a suit against his parents for making the lives of all their minors public, and dragging them across the country/countries to be filmed and interviewed. How many of the Duggar children have had a choice to be not included in the circus? If their lives hadn't been public I doubt the "closed" reports would have ever been released. (Or perhaps he shouldn't have done anything that caused reporting to happen.) Didn't Ozzy and Sharon have a daughter who didn't want to be included in their media circus, and they respected that?

On 2/5/2019 at 5:02 PM, Bobology said:

Didn't Ozzy and Sharon have a daughter who didn't want to be included in their media circus, and they respected that?

Yes, when they were offered the show they asked all 3 children if they wanted to be on the show. Jack and Kelly agreed to Aimee declined to be on the show and they made sure not to film her.

I found Aimee Osbourne really refreshing in that sense. Filming a reality tv show and the lack of privacy therein was always jarring to me. I kind of got over it. There have been reality families I enjoy. I'm just surprised how many families, celebrity or otherwise, who are willing to have their private lives filmed. 

20 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Yes, when they were offered the show they asked all 3 children if they wanted to be on the show. Jack and Kelly agreed to Aimee declined to be on the show and they made sure not to film her.

<sarcasm, but only the evil heathen part> All these holy christian families (Bates, Duggars, Gosselins, Roloffs... others) should take some lessons from the evil heathens that are the Osbournes and learn to treat their children with respect.

Jana helped the M kids make chocolate covered strawberries. 

Spoiler

The little aunts (Jordyn and Josie? Maybe Jennifer) did Meredith's makeup. 

23 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I found Aimee Osbourne really refreshing in that sense. Filming a reality tv show and the lack of privacy therein was always jarring to me. I kind of got over it. There have been reality families I enjoy. I'm just surprised how many families, celebrity or otherwise, who are willing to have their private lives filmed. 

Definitely, she made the right decision. Jack and Kelly both had issues with alcohol and drugs after the show ended and the fame from the show probably played a part in that. 

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Jana helped the M kids make chocolate covered strawberries. 

Hide contents

The little aunts (Jordyn and Josie? Maybe Jennifer) did Meredith's makeup. 

Meredith looks a lot like Jordyn in that picture.

The weirdness of the kids decorating the parents' bed is discussed... but, seriously, no one is going to specifically mention the Twizzlers on the bed? Twizzlers? What the heck? They are not a typical Valentine candy, so had to be a special request by one of the parents, obviously JB. Eww

32 minutes ago, Bobology said:

The weirdness of the kids decorating the parents' bed is discussed... but, seriously, no one is going to specifically mention the Twizzlers on the bed? Twizzlers? What the heck? They are not a typical Valentine candy, so had to be a special request by one of the parents, obviously JB. Eww

That's for Turd and Anna, not JB and Michelle. 

The bizarre "decorating the parents' bed for Valentine's Day" ritual. They might as well just teach the kids to say this to their parents:

Spoiler

good_sex.gif.1930a7d9a90a408fa4895c30cd9aeba0.gif

:puke-huge:

9 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

The bizarre "decorating the parents' bed for Valentine's Day" ritual. They might as well just teach the kids to say this to their parents:

Hide contents

good_sex.gif.1930a7d9a90a408fa4895c30cd9aeba0.gif

:puke-huge:

Kaylee ❤️Oh and Simon... but more to the point Kaylee !!!111!!!111!

20 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Meredith looks a lot like Jordyn in that picture.

I see a little Priscilla Waller in that picture!

Seeing the pictures it looked to me like it was much more leaving the chocolate there because it's their private space and they wanted to make sure the right people got it. Seeing that they did the same for Jana and left it next to her bed reinforced that view.

Anna has always seemed like a good, hands on Mom who isn't overwhelmed. She is also obviously very good with her nieces and nephews and spends a lot of time with them. She got a raw deal by marrying that douchebag Josh and now she stays in his parents' house caring for their litter of children while they travel around. Too bad she's not a Buddhist, at least she'd have hope of a better rebirth....

1 hour ago, AtlanticTug said:

Too bad she's not a Buddhist, at least she'd have hope of a better rebirth....

^^ said about Anna...

If Buddhists are right, then wouldn't she have that chance anyway (but just not know it?) Or do you have to be a Buddhist to get that chance.. you know, kind of like ONLY a holy christian, the right kind of christian, gets to have eternity in heaven? Not a snark, I seriously don't know.

Hmm. All religions believe you have to be the right kind of so and so to get the best place in heaven, the best rebirth or the best  table  next Odin in Valhalla.  Usually it’s whole lot easier for men to boot.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived