IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

Buzzard

In most cases GM usually doesn’t have to cook, clean, do laundry or work to support the grandchildren either- parenting and grand parenting are 2 vastly different roles.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dharmapunk said:

I' m a bit late to the discussion,  but yes, Buddhists do believe that everybody gets reborn. Rebirth is actually not seen as desirable. The ultimate goal is ending the cycle of rebirth by achieving enlightenment. Also, making ethical decisions in this life will lead to positive consequences in this life and the next one. Anna does not seem like a bad person. She might get a better  husband next time round.   ?

She might get to be the husband the next time.

I have just popped in I am a bit pmsy and can’t tell you how pissed off I am that Anna is shilling fabletics. Ummmmm you would judge/“pray” for Kate Hudson and her wild ways. She is not someone you would aspire your girls to be like or your boys to marry someone like. But you will take the cash. Stick to fucking chicken Filla and anti abortion shit. I get that people on her like the girls in this cult to have a side money gig so they can support themselves but I want annna to get shit canned from this so hard it’s not funny. 

Normally I reserve this kind of rage to carvan, who’s faces immediately irritate me but today I am just a grumpy cow. 

End rant. 

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I have just popped in I am a bit pmsy and can’t tell you how pissed off I am that Anna is shilling fabletics. Ummmmm you would judge/“pray” for Kate Hudson and her wild ways. She is not someone you would aspire your girls to be like or your boys to marry someone like. But you will take the cash. Stick to fucking chicken Filla and anti abortion shit. I get that people on her like the girls in this cult to have a side money gig so they can support themselves but I want annna to get shit canned from this so hard it’s not funny. 

Normally I reserve this kind of rage to carvan, who’s faces immediately irritate me but today I am just a grumpy cow. 

End rant. 

I completely agree. She would HATE Kate Hudson (but hide it under a veneer of "I'm praying for you") and most of Fabletics attire is pretty damn immodest, but all that's OK when it's time to make a buck, I guess.

Also, side note, damn now I want to buy some leggings from Fabletics. They look really cute and I am all about the high waist and really thick fabric. 

I can't believe there are companies that want Anna to sponsor them, given the scandals. But she does have 778k followers, more than Joy and about 3 times as many as Alyssa Webster. 

I can’t believed I’m surprised by this, since their rigid ‘morals’ have always become flexible when money is involved.  They like to claim the moral high ground, yet they use Jesus as a marketing tool.  Hypocrites.

I don’t think this one will last long once they find out who she’s married to.

5 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I can't believe there are companies that want Anna to sponsor them, given the scandals. But she does have 778k followers, more than Joy and about 3 times as many as Alyssa Webster. 

Really?!  For someone who has never had anything interesting to say there are sure a lot of people listening.

I'm surprised it's Fabletics and not something like Snoga that actually makes leggings with the skirt attached, which is obviously more her speed.  The Collingsworth girls post codes for Snoga all the time. 

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Really?!  For someone who has never had anything interesting to say there are sure a lot of people listening.

She does have five adorable children, so maybe that's sufficient?  And she hasn't said anything political/controversial in years. She used to be big on the anti-abortion stuff pre-scandals, but now it's just cute kids. 

Anna probably needs all the extra money she can get with five children, Josh probably doesn't bring in a lot of income. 

I bought gym stuff from fabletics a few years back and they are good but them and their sister company just Fab have been known to take money from customers accounts and say it's for a membership that people often don't realise they are signing up to when they place their first order. 

Meredith is so cute! Jana's chickens look healthy as well. Shall we start the countdown for M6? I

Wouldn't be out of the question. A boost in exercise/weight loss like she's working at can definitely get ya pregnant real quick if you aren't preventing. 

I'm sorry what?! Not prayer for 1st responders, soldiers, police officers, etc. Or heck even i dont know starving children. But cake makers!? Explain this shit Duggars. 

13 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

The ones baking cakes for the GAYS! ?

Bless their little hearts, those poor persecuted bakers! All the GAYZ are making them uncomfortable!

Went to a gay wedding reception at the beach for my  husband's aunts and it was a great time. Beautiful cake, too!

Josh and Anna's kids are the only ones who have pretty uniformly escaped the ultra-dominant Duggar genes. Yes, you can see some resemblance here and there but mercifully they all look much more like Anna. Little Gideon is the same but since he's the only one of Joy's kids we can't yet be sure that Austin's look will dominate.

It’s Josh’s birthday! I wonder if there was an obligatory party again?

4 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s Josh’s birthday! I wonder if there was an obligatory party again?

There was. Check out Anna's latest Instagram post. It's sickening.

46 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

There was. Check out Anna's latest Instagram post. It's sickening.

"Your ability to enjoy a hard day’s WORK and come home with a SMILE."

Anna, girl. C'mon now. ?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived