IGNORED

Frazer Family: Fundies in Quebec

albireo

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

She has the same smile as Sarah and Evelyn so I did wonder, especially as she sat in the front row at the wedding. 

Maybe she’s a girlfriend of one of the unmarried brothers? Jereme was at all the festivities too. I looked through their blog starting from 10 years ago and this girl wasn’t mentioned as a sister. It would be almost crazy if there was some daughter who was so kicked out of the family that she was never talked about for a decade and then included in a picture. 

• Upvote 1

The Facebook Jennifer that I looked at seems very similar to the wedding photo and is a music teacher in Alberta. Working out dates, she'd be born around 1987, has Christian affiliations, home city Montreal, and also worked in Sherbrooke,  Quebec before going to University. May be a coincidence, but she looks very similar.

• Upvote 4

On 10/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, petrushka said:

Resurrecting this thread with news that Sarah Frazer and Jeremie Rheaume got "pounded" recently:

https://www.frazerfamily.ca/blog/

Betting they will be married by the end of the year.

I watched the quick wedding video below the pounding post. Oh my. The bride basically had a sheet over her head for the first half of the ceremony. wow. 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:08 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

I will never get used to the name for this concept. Never. Ever. Ever. 

@mango_fandango, with your love of puns, how do you feel about this term "pounding"? Lol (I'm with @ViolaSebastian on this one - makes me do a double-take and then giggle every time.)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I watched the quick wedding video below the pounding post. Oh my. The bride basically had a sheet over her head for the first half of the ceremony. wow. 

I predict Sarah won’t have a veil that thick. I think hers will be a more normal, sheer material. But I think they will have a bee keeping theme as well.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

Confession: I love pinafores and jumpers. I think the floral patterns are so pretty and they often have big pockets. I’d be perfectly happy never wearing jeans again. If I could get away with dressing like that I totally would. But I am already a medical oddity, and  I guess I just don’t have the strength of character to be an oddity in my dress as well, (though I do wear lots of cotton knit skirts, etc, when I can.)  (I always kind of want to tell those people that they dress that way to not attract men’s attention but this liberal lesbian finds them very attractive nevertheless. I wouldn’t ever say that. But I want to.)

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Sops2 said:

The Facebook Jennifer that I looked at seems very similar to the wedding photo and is a music teacher in Alberta. Working out dates, she'd be born around 1987, has Christian affiliations, home city Montreal, and also worked in Sherbrooke,  Quebec before going to University. May be a coincidence, but she looks very similar.

To add to this, her information shows she moved from Sherbrooke in 2009 to the US for one year, and the Frazer Blog started in 2009.  Looking at the "gap of ages" from when the parents married, it is possible they have one or even two more children, between David and Nathanael. In one of the postings, someone commended that she looks nice in pants.  I take that to mean, she usually wears or wore dresses or skirts.  It's also possible the parents didn't start having children until a bit later and she's a cousin, but that does not explain why she is a 'sister in law' the Nate-Samantha.   

• Upvote 5

I'm not on facebook , but from the photos that I could see, she looks so very like the girl in the wedding photo. From the LinkedIn page she says she was a House Cleaner from 2007- 2009 in Sherbrooke when she was doing a music degree before moving to Indiana then Alberta.

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 8:55 AM, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

I live in a small town in southern ON, rich in Dutch Reformers and Mennonites. So many large, blond families. The Dutch Reform I find much more obnoxious than the old-order Mennonites, personally. They are prone to the "there are no abortion laws in Canada" lawn signs. UGH, IT'S REGULATED BY THE CANADIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, DUM DUMS!!!!!

My mum's family is based out of Huron County, ONT but right on the Perth County line. Aee you close? Lots of Minnows there!

On 10/9/2019 at 2:13 AM, Flyinthesoup said:

To add to this, her information shows she moved from Sherbrooke in 2009 to the US for one year, and the Frazer Blog started in 2009.  Looking at the "gap of ages" from when the parents married, it is possible they have one or even two more children, between David and Nathanael. In one of the postings, someone commended that she looks nice in pants.  I take that to mean, she usually wears or wore dresses or skirts.  It's also possible the parents didn't start having children until a bit later and she's a cousin, but that does not explain why she is a 'sister in law' the Nate-Samantha.   

It looks like the Jennifer on FB was in school with uniforms at one time. How long have these Frazers done the Uber modest number and were they ever in school?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

It looks like the Jennifer on FB was in school with uniforms at one time. How long have these Frazers done the Uber modest number and were they ever in school?

Good question, I am wondering the same thing.  

• Upvote 2

I looked at the blog, I did not watch the video but saw the pictures.  That was a solid veil!  As @quiversR4hunting said, did she just have a white sheet over her head?  Very plain, simple dress but that probably is in line with their general style of dress.  But I have to say that I absolutely love that they had the wedding at a retirement center.  That was probably a highlight for the residents of the center, weddings are probably pretty rare at places like that and they probably really enjoyed it.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Omg you guys I think it’s them! I can’t see very well but it looks like them. What do you think?

B73045AF-A419-4912-A21A-56B058F54517.jpeg

I’m not going to lie. I’m loving the puffed sleeves on her. I wouldn’t wear that kind of sleeve but it fits her style. 

• Upvote 8

14 minutes ago, petrushka said:

Dayum, that was fast!  Hope we get more pics of this wedding or I'll feel seriously cheated!  

I’m actually really disappointed there was no four camera live stream. I know the groom isn’t a staddon but I like watching live stream fundie weddings. 

• Upvote 3

Esther Staddon’s account is private to me...

I wish the couple happiness.

• Thank You 2

18 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Esther Staddon’s account is private to me...

I wish the couple happiness.

Thanks for letting me know. As a personal rule, I only follow people who have public instagrams. But then at some point they go private and I have no idea!

• Upvote 6

Yep, they do look cute! They seem very much at ease with each other too, and very different from the engagement photos where they stood 6 feet apart

I would love to see some wedding photos, especially ones with the other newly weds Michael and Elizabeth in them.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

On 10/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, zee_four said:

My mum's family is based out of Huron County, ONT but right on the Perth County line. Aee you close? Lots of Minnows there!

Wellington Co here. Hi, neighbor! 

On 10/28/2019 at 5:08 AM, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Wellington Co here. Hi, neighbor! 

Hi!!! My mum's family is 95% still in the area. My dad is Hawai'Ian and I grew up in Colorado predominantly. Most of my summers were back up there. I love it but I don't know if I could ever move back, not even like KW or Toronto. Calgary or Banff out west however...

• 2 weeks later...

Are they all so busy on the farm because of Elizabeth and Sarah getting married and moving away that Evelyn or Stephen can't do a post ?

What about these wedding photos of Sarah and Jeremie that we all want to see?

• Upvote 3