IGNORED

Frazer Family: Fundies in Quebec

albireo

14 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Are they all so busy on the farm because of Elizabeth and Sarah getting married and moving away that Evelyn or Stephen can't do a post ?

What about these wedding photos of Sarah and Jeremie that we all want to see?

Right?! Don’t the Frazers know we are on the edge of our seats waiting for some wedding pictures?!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! A new post up on the Frazer blog about the wedding! It’s less bee themed and her veil is sheer and very pretty. But the wedding took place in the nursing home like MiEl’s. Sarah looks so young in the pictures. I believe she’s no more than 20, but she looks 14. She does look very happy though. And the bridesmaid dresses are frumpy fantastic frill! 

33563F3A-9AAF-4CE5-9023-B02F13859704.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Pretty frumpy, but the way the bridesmaids' and flower girls' dresses were designed this time around, it was at least a little more clear that it's a wedding. I absolutely adore that shade of blue! And Sarah definitely seems very happy.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AliC said:

Pretty frumpy, but the way the bridesmaids' and flower girls' dresses were designed this time around, it was at least a little more clear that it's a wedding. I absolutely adore that shade of blue! And Sarah definitely seems very happy.

I like the frumpy blue prairie dresses much more than the brown skirts and boring shirts the BMs wore at Elizabeth’s wedding.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I like the frumpy blue prairie dresses much more than the brown skirts and boring shirts the BMs wore at Elizabeth’s wedding.

If it weren't for Elizabeth being all in white I would've thought it was some fundie version of Girl Scouts.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Sarah is dressed to look pretty in more  a conventional "beautiful bride" sense, with a little tiara and a delicate  veil.- unlike Elizabeth who although looked  wreathed in happiness at her wedding, looked more adorned like a sacrificial offering

• Upvote 8

I liked Elizabeth’s dress except for the Peter Pan collar. I hated her veil. 

I liked Sarah’s dress except for the puffy sleeves. I like her veil but don’t like the tiara. I think just the veil and no tiara would have been perfect. 

I like Sarah’s BM dresses better than Elizabeth’s. I think Elizabeth just had way too much brown for a summer wedding. I wish their skirts would have been a cheerier color for August. 

I noticed that again Amy matched the BM dresses. But she wasn’t in the wedding. I’m glad they included her even though she didn’t stand up with the other bridesmaids during the wedding. Ma Frazer also seemed to match in light blue. 

I also feel bad for Evelyn. Her older and younger sister got married and left in a span of two months. She must be lonesome without them. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

First let me say I am SEVERELY disappointed about not seeing the livestream of this wedding as I am truly curious about what footwear Ma Frazer wore to this wedding and what this Jeremie fellow is like.

Generally I'm OK with Sarah's dress, puffy sleeves and all.  She has to be quite young and I think because of that, she can pull off that look with her tiny build.  Her dress resembles that of one of her SILs who married into the family in 2013.  I wouldn't be surprised if she borrowed the dress, given the quick turnaround from engagement to marriage.  It's that long wispy split end hair that drives me bonkers.  Girl needs at least a 6 inch trim.  Jeremie, on the other hand, does a very decent job with grooming his beard and hair. I've got a sneaking feeling that Sarah will move a bit away from the uber plain dress and headcovering.

I think the bridesmaid dresses were sewn from the same pattern as Elizabeth's wedding dress.  I am a little surprised Elizabeth wasn't in the bridal party along with Evelyn and the two SILs.

I thought the hand made pillows from Elizabeth were lovely.

Evelyn probably has her hands full now with two sisters gone.  Hope they continue with the blog.  They are one of my pet fundies for sure.

• Upvote 4

I screenshot some of the best pics for y'all.

She looks very lovely and happy, though SO young. I think he is quite handsome.

Screenshot_20191124-112003~2.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191124-112058~2.png

Screenshot_20191124-112114~2.png

Screenshot_20191124-112125~2.png

Screenshot_20191124-112138~2.png

Screenshot_20191124-112149~2.png

Edited by Coconut Flan
Fixed spoiler.
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

11 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Petrushka you are right! It's a sister in law dress from the joint wedding in 2013!

DSC_2196-2.jpg

I should have known! I didn’t like the poofy sleeves on her sister in law’s dress when I first saw it on their blog. I can’t believe I didn’t recognize it. It looks like she might have the same veil too! I do like that material on the dress though. It’s pretty. 

I’m glad she didn’t borrow her other SIL’s dress from the double wedding 6 years ago. It’s so big! And I don’t like the gloves with it. If the dress had fit her and she took off the gloves, it would be much better.

BTW, I think Sarah wore the same tiara. So everything is borrowed! 

313D0843-43EC-472C-83A8-43CA9605ADF9.jpeg

• Upvote 4

I can't spot Michael and Elizabeth in any if the photos- James Staddon , helped by Esther, took the official photos, and probably the mentioned "livestream" too, so I hope something else gets posted soon .

Perhaps the livestream was by invitation only- such a shame, as I do like being nosy!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, hamish said:

I am new to this family but the new bride looks about 12 years old.

We aren’t 100% positive of her age, but she is likely close to 20. Another soon to be bride around her age is Nurie Rodrigues. If you put a picture of Sarah next to Nurie, a stranger would think Nurie is about 15 years older than Sarah. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

You know what’s weird? I think Elizabeth looks nothing like her younger sisters. Although I think all three of her younger sisters look alike. 

I MUCH prefer the beard.

I have always assumed that this was a Joy and Austin situation. Waiting for Sarah to grow up so they can marry.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

From the family's blog- September 2014. It looks a lot like Jeremie being baptised- he looks so young in this photo

20140912_SLF_3247.jpg

JF_20140914_2057.jpg

That water looks gross.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

Hide contents

Having the neckline basically choking the bride is just waaaaaaay too much coverage.  I don't think they wear shirts on a daily basis that cover that much, so why be so prudish (for lack of a better word) on their wedding days?

But anyway, the flower girl dresses are darling.

• I Agree 1

8 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

Hide contents

Sarah looks so much like Jennifer Frazer. I believe Jennifer is an older sister.

• I Agree 1

I’ve looked through the blog from the very start and they do a family picture every year. This Jennifer is never included. If she is a sibling, she would have to be a half sibling from a prior marriage. Because it doesn’t make sense that she would never be in a family picture and just shows up at weddings. If she’s invited to the weddings, why wouldn’t she be invited to be on at least one family picture over the years? It just doesn’t make sense that Jennifer is a full sibling. It’s likely she’s an older half sibling or a cousin.

I'm fairly new to this family too but I love them and their weddings. Their blog is fascinating, as are all the homemade gifts - jesus-y but quite skillfully made.

She does look absolutely like a child, but they're an attractive couple. 

What does Jeremie do? 

Adding: I'm fascinated with them as they seem to be living in such an old fashioned way but so have much tech for their livestream weddings and photography. 

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Additional thought
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve looked through the blog from the very start and they do a family picture every year. This Jennifer is never included. If she is a sibling, she would have to be a half sibling from a prior marriage. Because it doesn’t make sense that she would never be in a family picture and just shows up at weddings. If she’s invited to the weddings, why wouldn’t she be invited to be on at least one family picture over the years? It just doesn’t make sense that Jennifer is a full sibling. It’s likely she’s an older half sibling or a cousin.

The blog started in 2009, and Jennifer left Sherbrooke in 2009.  After Sops2 and I posted information, back on page 5 of this thread, Jennifer changed some of her personal information, so it appears she is aware of her information on here.  Everything matched up and she looks so much like Sarah.  It's possible that maybe there was tension in the family and as Jennifer has grown, perhaps they are working on reconciling differences?  Do you know how old David is?  I think Jennifer might be born around 1987. She also looks young for her age and she has a lovely smile. 

• Upvote 2

I’m an atheist and unlikely to convert, but if I did somehow end up in a Christian denomination that used full-body immersion for baptism, I would want to be done in a baptismal font where the water was clean (and maybe heated). Not in a gross cold pond. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2