IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

1 hour ago, Dutch_girl said:

Or a 'had a good lunch'-bump

Early pregnancy made me really gassy. That’s a gas bump. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Calypso said:

Sometimes I wonder about the husbands of these super fertile quiverfull women. How does Courtney's husband feel about raising and supporting #10under10? I'm sure the husbands are on board with the quiverfull ideology but theres a huge difference between having say 5 kids under 10 and having twice that. And they dont know how fertile theyre going to be until after they start trying for children so they dont necessarily know there will be a new baby every year. So is Courtney's husband as on board with the new baby every Thanksgiving as she is or is she the the main one behind that decision?

They keep having sex, they must be okay with it on some level. Hell, it probably feeds their ego. 

I would love to follow this Courtney as well after reading about her but I don't know where to find her.

Can you share her IG?

10 hours ago, JillyO said:

She has gone private before, and she's aware that she is discussed here.

19 hours ago, Calypso said:

Sometimes I wonder about the husbands of these super fertile quiverfull women. How does Courtney's husband feel about raising and supporting #10under10? I'm sure the husbands are on board with the quiverfull ideology but theres a huge difference between having say 5 kids under 10 and having twice that. And they dont know how fertile theyre going to be until after they start trying for children so they dont necessarily know there will be a new baby every year. So is Courtney's husband as on board with the new baby every Thanksgiving as she is or is she the the main one behind that decision?

He's a fundie man and a preacher, I'm sure he's happy.  It probably does put a lot of stress on the husbands but I don't think that they would ever admit it.

I did notice that she's mentioned things along the lines of "if all goes well" so I wonder if maybe there is a reason they are worried?  She's had two (I think two) miscarriages in the past, it may just be worry because of that and not a specific reason.

It's two miscarriages - her first pregnancy and the pregnancy after the twins. I don't remember her mentioning any concerns with her last pregnancy, so I do wonder if somethings happened that makes her worried. 

If she is 8 weeks pregnant her baby is the size of a kidney bean, so it’s definitely not a ‘baby’ bump.

Gas, burger or ‘my body knows what’s going on and is so used to gestating that I’m showing already’ bump perhaps. 

My spreadsheet says she'll be able to do that until she has 14. Then it'll be
"15, 15 and under", "16, 16 and under", etc. 

15 hours ago, anjulibai said:

They keep having sex, they must be okay with it on some level. Hell, it probably feeds their ego. 

I think, with these Fundie men, they can't think beyond, "It is my wife's duty to give me all the sex I want." Remember, these same Evangelicals/Fundies believe that every unplanned pregnancy is always the woman's fault.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Where is little Dandelion Waller?  Could she be aware of the hair bow they have waiting for her?

I was expecting her today. My sister shares a birthday with Jordyn Duggar and my father shared a birthday with Josie Duggar. Today is my Mom's birthday... 

1 hour ago, moochies said:

At this point I feel like Courtney keeps breeding just so she can say "10 under 10," "11 under 11" and so on. 

She should be looking for 99 cent sales at the supermarket.  Cheaper and much less painful.

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

I was expecting her today. My sister shares a birthday with Jordyn Duggar and my father shared a birthday with Josie Duggar. Today is my Mom's birthday... 

She might be here and they just haven't prepared their chirpy video yet...

1 hour ago, Aine said:

Esther, Agape, and Caleb are there! It makes me so happy to think of Esther maybe having a "break" from her own husband...

It is sad though that Agape is 'keeping all the children entertained'.

It is written like she is not one of the children herself.

Destiny - I was not expecting that one. 

The name Destiny was chosen with the desire that she would grow up considering the destiny of millions of people who need to turn their lives to Jesus and put their faith in Him alone for salvation.

Gross, David. 

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

It is sad though that Agape is 'keeping all the children entertained'.

It is written like she is not one of the children herself.

Indeed. Agape is only 10. :( ETA: they have her age wrong on the blog.

Crap! I was right, with regards to Destiny Waller.

In that case, expect Torie (Bates- can't think of her married name) and Bobby to have their first on November 24, my birthday. It's a rare enough birthday, I don't need it corrupted by a Fundie!

Please let me be wrong!

Please let me be wrong!

Please let me be wrong!

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Crap! I was right, with regards to Destiny Waller.

In that case, expect Torie (Bates- can't think of her married name) and Bobby to have their first on November 24, my birthday. It's a rare enough birthday, I don't need it corrupted by a Fundie!

It was also my sister's birthday yesterday. Tori's baby will be born either on your birthday or my nephew's the next day.

12 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It was also my sister's birthday yesterday. Tori's baby will be born either on your birthday or my nephew's the next day.

I'm really hoping for the 23rd- my aunt's birthday. The 26th or later would be okay too- I want to avoid your nephew's birthday as well.

13 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm really hoping for the 23rd- my aunt's birthday. The 26th or later would be okay too- I want to avoid your nephew's birthday as well.

It could also be my mom's birthday on the 22nd or my dad's on the 15th if she goes early. Eh, it doesn't really make a difference to me, as long as I don't share it with Josh D.

21 hours ago, anjulibai said:

It's two miscarriages - her first pregnancy and the pregnancy after the twins. I don't remember her mentioning any concerns with her last pregnancy, so I do wonder if somethings happened that makes her worried. 

It was on her instagram where she had the number 10 as her way of announcing.  She said that they've had a couple of losses and so she's nervous.

21 hours ago, adidas said:

If she is 8 weeks pregnant her baby is the size of a kidney bean, so it’s definitely not a ‘baby’ bump.

Gas, burger or ‘my body knows what’s going on and is so used to gestating that I’m showing already’ bump perhaps. 

Actually, she could show early.  I did, almost from the second of conception.  Apparently, all the women in my mom's family do.  It was pretty much impossible to keep it to ourselves.

1 hour ago, Briefly said:

Actually, she could show early.  I did, almost from the second of conception.  Apparently, all the women in my mom's family do.  It was pretty much impossible to keep it to ourselves.

I’m not saying she’s not showing. I’m saying it’s not the size of the baby which is producing her bump. 

51 minutes ago, adidas said:

I’m not saying she’s not showing. I’m saying it’s not the size of the baby which is producing her bump. 

Yes. I showed way earlier the second time around. I was wearing my regular pants until 20 weeks when I was pregnant with #1. When I was pregnant with #2 I was out of my regular pants by 12 weeks. I basically just felt super bloated the second time around when I was newly pregnant. Yes it was a pregnancy induced bump. But it was not a baby bump. 

My growing boobs gave away my pregnancies at, like, 4 weeks  ?

Welcome baby Destiny! Davia and Phillip seem so excited, Paul a little less so. "Is she wearing clothes?" That killed me, lol. Being a little older, he was probably feeling stressed out about the whole thing. It seems like they were corralled in a back room with Agape for the duration of the labor.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived