IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

1 hour ago, Lisafer said:

You mean not all McDonald's have biscuits and gravy? My mind is blown. Seriously, I just assumed that was a breakfast staple! 

no! we don’t here in California, I’m butthurt about that now...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The baby gif in the comments of the weeny grossness is hilarious! :pb_lol:

Darlene has been commenting pretty regularly on Bro Haw’s posts. The one she made on the job with Bro Stout post is actually quite legible, for once. 

1 hour ago, LovelyLuna said:

no! we don’t here in California, I’m butthurt about that now...

'sokay. Biscuits and gravy is best after a 3-5 day backpacking trip, ideally eaten at some small-town diner somewhere between the trailhead and home (the closer to the trailhead, the better, obviously)

Ok folks, I have been dying to check FJ all day. I spent today flying out to the Deep South to visit my dad! (This is a monumental feat in itself-I have a severe phobia of flying, in part due to a plane crash I witnessed as a kid). I did pretty well on the flights today, I'm pleased to share, and I'm now in southern Alabama!

Holy Rufus were there a lot of Baptist churches that we passed on the way here from the airport!!!!! I looked to see if the Bro or the Rods were being advertised on any of the signs but sadly I think I'm way too far south.

I am so not used to the humidity but it feels so good to be back in a place I call home. Well called. We left Mississippi exactly 30 years ago but it has always just held such a special place in my heart. I have missed it so much. My profile pic is of the Bro when he was staying in MS, lol.

Also we are very close to Pensacola so I'll report any fundie sightings.

Ok Folks, Is one of Bro’s friends going to give him a light bulb moment and say Hey! Bro! That there pastor job KJV only sounds like a real nice opportunity  for you. Are we the only ones that see the Lord handing the Hawkins family a job and a ministry in one? I really dont get it! 

Sis Candy

waitin on lite bulb time

3 hours ago, Candydandy said:

Ok Folks, Is one of Bro’s friends going to give him a light bulb moment and say Hey! Bro! That there pastor job KJV only sounds like a real nice opportunity  for you. Are we the only ones that see the Lord handing the Hawkins family a job and a ministry in one? I really dont get it! 

Sis Candy

waitin on lite bulb time

Bro just won't see the lord's hand in any of this--he isn't a "job type person."

Sis granwych of the job corps(or is it the corpse job??)

I thought the same @Candydandy - as far as The Lord screaming in Gary's ear.

But there's one little issue:

Ok folks Just wondering if any of you have a pastors heart willing to work as an assistant pastor in a small village in NY. Must be King James only. Please contact Bro Michael L Stout. He is the Pastor of Heritage Baptist  in Groton NY. He is in need of a Preacher to come in and Help him, and see what the LORD will do with them and the . You will need to work a job to help. It is a good opportunity for someone to come in and maybe some day be the Pastor. But first be willing to come in help knock doors be there to assist with whatever they may need. I know the  very well and know they are good people. So help us Pray and share this to get it as far as we can to get someone to have a servant's Heart.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Because I was lazy, I made beans & weens for supper (traditional New England Saturday night stuff)  but my beans were made with 3 kinds of beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, maple syrup, sausage, chili powder, onions, mustard, and black pepper.  Weens were quality ones (Grote & Weigel skinless)   No red, no pink, and totally delicious.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, Lisafer said:

You mean not all McDonald's have biscuits and gravy? My mind is blown. Seriously, I just assumed that was a breakfast staple! 

So did my kid and he was quite unhappy to discover that not only did McD’s in NY & NJ not have biscuits and gravy on the all day breakfast menu, they don’t have it at all! 

Gary’s grifting paid off again.  He posted a live video (facial tics and all) about a new vee-hickle for the ministry.  A 1990 Ford F-350 diesel.  My cursory google search tells me they are valued between $5-$10,000.  He says he now needs to get his greyhound bus up and running so he can tow the truck behind it.  And if a church needs something hauled he can do it!  Hayman praise the lord

Spoiler

05F418C3-B26D-46FC-BD20-D6740D8BD9E3.thumb.jpeg.980a4bc9b7f09b83f4c21b3ca8d690b1.jpeg97E8B43E-763D-43FE-81A1-ED752145FB1D.thumb.jpeg.5bf9bac1e8213b4d473cd64dd8baa2b7.jpegFCD728DE-2287-4A9C-8A6F-5084BFE534DF.thumb.jpeg.801aad4b69171afd3f66c819d8f2f459.jpegC9D8C528-E321-485A-834E-310DD415507B.thumb.jpeg.5742646df714fa516fc4ac0f2d8f4496.jpeg

It has Maine license plates, so maybe he can haul around some Red Weens In ME. 

It's the color of red weens, yay.  Should we have a lottery for the number of days/miles it takes to break down?  Looks like it may be missing a headlight cover.

41 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

It's the color of red weens, yay.  Should we have a lottery for the number of days/miles it takes to break down?  Looks like it may be missing a headlight cover.

Haha the red weeniemobile!

I don’t understand why door knocking is still a thing. I don’t follow this guy but just by glancing on the thread I can get an idea of what kind of “evangelist” he is. Door knocking is obnoxious, but I feel that if it must be done it should be for the purpose of a event that would be of service to the person opening their door (VBA, potluck, etc). Going to people’s homes to invite them to church or just to preach the Gospel is a terrible way to actually convert someone IMHO.

And what the hell is with this obsession with KJV? Do fundies not know NASB is actually more accurate and less complicated to understand? 

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Gary’s grifting paid off again.  He posted a live video (facial tics and all) about a new vee-hickle for the ministry.  A 1990 Ford F-350 diesel.  My cursory google search tells me they are valued between $5-$10,000.  He says he now needs to get his greyhound bus up and running so he can tow the truck behind it.  And if a church needs something hauled he can do it!  Hayman praise the lord

Hide contents

05F418C3-B26D-46FC-BD20-D6740D8BD9E3.thumb.jpeg.980a4bc9b7f09b83f4c21b3ca8d690b1.jpeg97E8B43E-763D-43FE-81A1-ED752145FB1D.thumb.jpeg.5bf9bac1e8213b4d473cd64dd8baa2b7.jpegFCD728DE-2287-4A9C-8A6F-5084BFE534DF.thumb.jpeg.801aad4b69171afd3f66c819d8f2f459.jpegC9D8C528-E321-485A-834E-310DD415507B.thumb.jpeg.5742646df714fa516fc4ac0f2d8f4496.jpeg

Wow, that trucks looks to be in excellent condition.

Can any of you tell what Becky is whispering to him at the beginning of that video? She says "don't tell them something something" "just say we got the vehicle" then "something something what they will think". 

On 7/9/2018 at 1:08 PM, Lisafer said:

@Jug Band Baby yep, when I need to destress I read some Bro Gary threads! Always good for a giggle!

I'm glad I decided to save new posts here for when I need to destress.  I just had my blood pressure rise because of Jill Rodrigues going out of her way to crash the funeral of 3 little kids (died in a fire) she doesn't know and making a spectacle of herself, and the creme de la shit is that she pulled the parents over to get a beaming selfie of herself, Nurie, (and Kaylee), and the grief-stricken parents, with a coffin holding a child in the background, AFTER the minister asked everyone else to please see themselves to their vehicles so the family can have some private time.

Something like “you don’t want them to expect... when they come up...”

Maybe she didn’t want him to say where it came from?

ETA- I think he’s such a dodo that Becky has to tell him not to go telling everyone the church gave it to them— to protect them so others don’t expect gifts... bc Gary is such a damn blabber mouth idiot. 

Also... just learned that The Lord is a car dealer.  He came through for them.  

On 7/23/2018 at 8:58 PM, Snarkylark said:

No sign of pink weens in ME yet

I haven’t had a pink ween in me since HB had his stroke!  (Sorry people, I just could not resist it!)

47 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

What kind of future can the children in his custody hope for?  <shudder>

Has he lost custody of other kids?

4 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Wow, that trucks looks to be in excellent condition.

Let's just hope he learned his lesson with the bus. Gary, DO NOT EVER LET A DIESEL ENGINE RUN OUT OF FUEL!

2 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

I'm glad I decided to save new posts here for when I need to destress.  I just had my blood pressure rise because of Jill Rodrigues going out of her way to crash the funeral of 3 little kids (died in a fire) she doesn't know and making a spectacle of herself, and the creme de la shit is that she pulled the parents over to get a beaming selfie of herself, Nurie, (and Kaylee), and the grief-stricken parents, with a coffin holding a child in the background, AFTER the minister asked everyone else to please see themselves to their vehicles so the family can have some private time.

Oh, dear Rufus. I'd think you were making this up but TIJWATA. <tosses the tequila that was meant for a watermelon margarita back neat instead>

Y'all are killing me. I have two computer screens at work. I spent the afternoon with a boring webinar on one and perusing the Bro. Gary threads on the other. I had to work hard not to laugh so my employees wouldn't know what I was reading. It made the webinar much more palatable.

2 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Has he lost custody of other kids?

He has 3 kids.  The oldest, a girl, is no longer touring with them and may be staying with a family member (on Gary’s side.. doesn’t seem to be much contact with their mother).  All of Becky’s kids now live with their dad.  I think he went to court for custody of the youngest 2 and the oldest 2 seem to have left on their own free will.  So they are down to 2 boys, one of whom is 16 or so and the other is younger.  Seems like the older boy is into what they do.. no idea about the younger one.

edit.. so their $ stream from child support is drying up *fast*

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived