IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

What kind of idiots keep giving this idiot vehicles?? 

I want to throat punch all of 'em. Grrrr

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Dear Rufus he finally got himself a new vee-hickle! Must be nice. It's no 2016 Hyundai though. 

I spent today driving through rural Alabama and Mississippi to one of my childhood homes. 99% of the churches we passed were Baptist churches, and I found myself wondering if the Good Bro had preached or had tent revival at any of them. Or is planning on hitting them on his next trip south. 

Here's a pic of one of my favorite childhood spots, just to break up the monotony of Bro Gary.

IMG_2084.JPG

Cycling back to the pink weens for a moment:
I looked. Goddamnit, I should know after months of lurking, don't look at the pink weens. Then I showed DaJessatic, because he needed to see, too. He wanted to know who the hell would chuck up onto a plate and then photograph it. 
Part of me kind of wants to try making them, but I don't know if cheerios (not the cereal) are the same as weens. 
Also I don't know who'd eat them. Certainly not me. 

And now he's grifted another car! How!? 

I'm so grateful that the only thing close to fundies around where I am are the Mormons on mission. 

Please forgive me if someone already posted this picture, but I've only been through threads 1, 2, 6 and 7.  I'm working on #3.  When I think of Bro. Gary Hawkins, this is what I picture.

Preacher WKRP rev pembrook.jpg

Brother G had a live video up a few hours ago, and now it says it's not available.  Did anyone watch it?

I didn’t see a video darn.  Usually I get notifications but didn’t see one.

somehow people see these posts, his gibberish, and still invite him to their churches to preach....

747DA7BA-757F-4704-9B65-50FE83F8DC08.thumb.jpeg.d9aa28bb4dbb947a0b438dc35d332d92.jpeg

I saw when he was actually live, but I don't watch them when they are live. I'm afraid the will know I'm watching.  Then when I went to watch it later, it said it was no longer available.  Boo.

He thanks god for the car but doesn’t thank the actual people who gave it to him (whoever they are). Also, he tells us the full make and model like 10 times. Why?!

16 minutes ago, Yogi said:

He thanks god for the car but doesn’t thank the actual people who gave it to him (whoever they are). Also, he tells us the full make and model like 10 times. Why?!

Cause it's a big manly truck! 

Not as nice as my sister's truck, though. Or my dad's. But people seem to do a double-take when my sister, dressed in her nice business attire, hops down out of her big red Dodge Ram. And since this truck Bro. Gary has grifted is a diesel and a dually, he may run out of money to fill it with fuel before it breaks down!

On July 31, 2018 at 12:52 AM, keepercjr said:

He has 3 kids.  The oldest, a girl, is no longer touring with them and may be staying with a family member (on Gary’s side.. doesn’t seem to be much contact with their mother).  All of Becky’s kids now live with their dad.  I think he went to court for custody of the youngest 2 and the oldest 2 seem to have left on their own free will.  So they are down to 2 boys, one of whom is 16 or so and the other is younger.  Seems like the older boy is into what they do.. no idea about the younger one.

edit.. so their $ stream from child support is drying up *fast*

And his husband, right? I think that's important to know, considering how homophobic they seem to be. I have much more faith in Becky's kids being decent people than in Becky and Gary themselves.

Back to threads 1 - 3 -- here are the red weens.  Not sure if they're available nationwide as they are in South Louisiana and Mississippi. I buy the regulars to give my dog his meds.  I wouldn't give him the reds because of all the food dye.  These would be a Bro. Gary favorite.  Cheap and red.

Red Weens.jpg

I seriously get nauseated thinking about red hotdogs. I'm a vegetarian though. But soooo gross.

Also, they obviously have no where to go from the 12th to the 15th because the folks in PA probably saw a sampling of his awful preachin'/singin'.

So "Chur hour" really means 3 days with food and lodging, generous LOVE OFFERING and gas for the big diesel.

Transparency Gary, C'mon. 

20 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I didn’t see a video darn.  Usually I get notifications but didn’t see one.

somehow people see these posts, his gibberish, and still invite him to their churches to preach....

747DA7BA-757F-4704-9B65-50FE83F8DC08.thumb.jpeg.d9aa28bb4dbb947a0b438dc35d332d92.jpeg

"Still in need of the 12th thur the 15th in NH VT ME or even MA"  Dang.  Could it be that he got the impression that MA doesn't want him.  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

And my deepest thanks to all who DID NOT post Gary's latest platter of pink weens 'n gravy.

The first one was quite enough. :puke-huge:

Gary is unbelievably incompetent as an evangelist, but people are apparently still giving him cars.  The mind just boggles.

Boggles, I tell you.

Ok folks I watched the truck video. Becky is telling him not to tell where the truck came from because the lady doesn’t want people to know.  Then Bro wipes his nose with his hand and then cleans it off on the front of his shirt.  Good grief!

33 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Then Bro wipes his nose with his hand and then cleans it off on the front of his shirt.

How vile.  I wonder what sorts of abominations they don't consider appealing to the public.

Not that I really want to know.

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

How vile.  I wonder what sorts of abominations they don't consider appealing to the public.

Not that I really want to know.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don’t think they consider anything.   Meaning - I think you see what you get with Gary. He is not couth. 

Is it just me who's kind of wondering why someone wouldn't want it known where a car came from? 
Is it wanted by the police? Does she owe money on it and handed it on so it's not her problem? 
Inquisitive minds want to know! 

Also, my seven-year-old knows not to wipe her nose on her hand. I can't remember how old G-Haw is, but when a primary schooler has better manners, you've got problems. 

Perhaps a Christian who felt it in their heart to donate, but doesn’t want the recognition?  I think it’s hard to think on FJ because it gives the impression everyone is a money grubbing fame whore, but some people genuinely want to donate without their name used.  Like how it says in the Bible.    

11 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Gary is unbelievably incompetent as an evangelist, but people are apparently still giving him cars.  The mind just boggles.

To be fair I'd be tempted to give him a vehicle that would get him out of town and preferably across state lines before it broke down again too... especially if it freed up the church basement again.

@Ozlsn You read my mind. That’s exactly what I was thinking. If I had an old, not-quite-junker, but not-good-enough-to-sell-to-someone-I-actually-liked car, I’d definitely pawn it off on Bro Ghaw just to get him the heck out of Dodge. (Then hope to Rufus the taillights cleared the state line before the thing crapped out!) And I definitely wouldn’t want anyone to know what I’d done, or at least that I’d done it on purpose! :angelic-red:

5 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

@Ozlsn You read my mind. That’s exactly what I was thinking. If I had an old, not-quite-junker, but not-good-enough-to-sell-to-someone-I-actually-liked car, I’d definitely pawn it off on Bro Ghaw just to get him the heck out of Dodge. (Then hope to Rufus the taillights cleared the state line before the thing crapped out!) And I definitely wouldn’t want anyone to know what I’d done, or at least that I’d done it on purpose! :angelic-red:

Plus, if you're donating it to a "ministry" you can get a tax write-off that might be better than what you'd get on a trade-in.

@OhNoNike 
I can't believe I didn't think of that! That's probably far more likely than my wild imaginings- after all, there are more good people in the world than arseholes with no conscience. 

2 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Plus, if you're donating it to a "ministry" you can get a tax write-off that might be better than what you'd get on a trade-in.

I've heard about that on NPR.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived