IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

he posted a new pic of weens and gravy :ew: someone said it looked like pepto and biscuits...

Gary Hawkins: This is not preto it is red weenys

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MarblesMom, this reminds me of an episode of The Office I saw yesterday:

Erin was in Florida working as a live-in assistant for an elderly lady.  When Andy came down to win her back, there was a scene with Andy, the lady, Erin, and the lady's son eating at the table.  When someone remarked about the taste of the food, Erin said she kept reusing the hot dog water so the taste would be  bolder each time.  :puke-left:

Somehow I didn't realize it was biscuits and gravy with red weens until this photo. I must have been distracted by the disgustingness.

Biscuits and Gravy should be made with white sausage gravy. Bro. Gary, as a fellow North Carolinian I hereby declare you "tacky" and dub that pink slop on a plate an abomination to Southern cuisine, even if you can't find real biscuits and gravy in Maine. Bless your heart.

@MarblesMom, you beat me to it!  I was just coming to share the current Red Weens In ME photo. Did you read the comments?  A couple of people share our opinions on Red Ween grossness. 

May Rufus bless us all with a collective bleahh. 

Random story: When she was about 8 or 9, my little sister went to town on ice cream and candy at an amusement park, then decided she wanted to ride the roller coaster.

Can't think why I suddenly remembered that when I saw Bro. Gary's meal.

Maine is NOT the only northern state where you can get "red weenys", but I'm certainly not going to tell him that.

The thing I want to know is: what is so good about red weens? Why the *red* ones, specifically?? 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

The thing I want to know is: what is so good about red weens? Why the *red* ones, specifically?? 

Are you sure you want to know?  I suspect some Freudian stuff is occurring between those two brain cells.

For some reason, it's those dribbles of gravy running off the left side of the plate doing me in right now.  That must just be all over everything in the house/RV now...  Like a film of greasy pink handprints on every phone, remote, mouse and keyboard, steering wheel.  Everywhere.  How much you wanna bet that Bro Gary probably has a stiff patch of dried pink weeny gravy somewhere on his holey button down?*

*Myself, I'm willing to wager one camping chair and a mostly-new tube of tooth pasta.

10 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

he posted a new pic of weens and gravy :ew: someone said it looked like pepto and biscuits...

Gary Hawkins: This is not preto it is red weenys

The weenies and the Pepto just might share the same red food coloring, therefore, it is right and just that they should be consumed together.

Greasy pink handprints--a new level of yuck, blinged out by Paprotsky.  At least the toothpaste will help scrub out stains.

O.M.G. Folks,  the red weens happened again, in it's full glory!  ¡ Jesuchristo!  It's jarring and the comments are great!  Oh, I agree, that shit is everywhere like The Blob.  That pasteurized processed ween food should be on Fear Factor.  BLESS IT!

:laughing-rolling:

I also LOVE how all the comments are like “eew no” “looks like Pepto Bismol” :pb_lol::pb_lol:

I made the mistake of looking at that picture that looks like someone ate a whole bowl of red weens in white gravy and then vomited it up all over a plate of biscuits.  Now I am nauseated.  Good thing I didn't plan to eat anything else tonight.

I think I've found the perfect weight loss program: before eating, look at pics of Bro Gary's food. Then you won't want to eat; therefore, you will lose weight.  Don't tell Gwen Shamblin about this...don't need to give her any ideas for her program.

I saw the picture. The reality of the red "weenys" was too much for my brain, which insisted that I was looking at strawberries in a pink, creamy dessert. I think it was a subconscious effort to protect myself from what I was seeing!

It's probably a bad thing but my reactions in order were to burst out laughing, then "OMG that is disgusting" followed by "I have to show my husband and gross him out." 

I have no idea what white sausage gravy is, and I am now sort of scared to google...

OK folks, have no fear, one of the commenters posted a recipe for ween gravy!!!! Only to be made with red weens and REAL white flour. I've never had anything like this since I'm a vegetarian, but if you're into weens, go nuts!

weengravy.jpg

Ok folks Im happy to report being in a northern state that does not have red weens. We dont actually have weens or weiners at all we call em hot dogs folks and theres nothing gravy about em!  

Sis Candy

enjoying a corn muffin no gravy

Ween.PNG.f9fc1afa5ac330bc4c335f8f75f65066.PNG

Thanks for mansplaining that to us, Alan! I'm so fucking stupid that I didn't understand where the red tint came from.

13 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I have no idea what white sausage gravy is, and I am now sort of scared to google...

Sausage gravy is one of those things that looks pretty gross even when it's made perfectly and tastes great. However, having lived in the South all my life (where you can get biscuits and gravy at McDonald's even, for breakfast) Bro. Gary is the only person I've ever seen who uses weens instead of sausage. And especially the only person who eats it with RED weens, to make the gravy PINK.

I don't want to know what sort of atrocities they've come up with involving grits.

And Bro Gary is once again posting about a preachin job. Must be King James. I’m pretty sure he’s dead, but.....anywho. Does anyone wonder if he was offered these jobs or the possibility was presented to him but he just clearly doesn’t get.it?! 

4 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Ween.PNG.f9fc1afa5ac330bc4c335f8f75f65066.PNG

Thanks for mansplaining that to us, Alan! I'm so fucking stupid that I didn't understand where the red tint came from.

Bonus points to Alan for trying to mansplain intelligently for us with weak lady brains, but then mixing up the words "give" and "get".  The bright red weenies GIVE the gravy the red tint, Alan.  The gravy GETS the red tint from the weenies.  It's directional, indicating what originally has the tint and passes it along.  See how it works? I hope so, because my two year old niece does!

6 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Sausage gravy is one of those things that looks pretty gross even when it's made perfectly and tastes great. However, having lived in the South all my life (where you can get biscuits and gravy at McDonald's even, for breakfast) Bro. Gary is the only person I've ever seen who uses weens instead of sausage. And especially the only person who eats it with RED weens, to make the gravy PINK.

I don't want to know what sort of atrocities they've come up with involving grits.

You mean not all McDonald's have biscuits and gravy? My mind is blown. Seriously, I just assumed that was a breakfast staple! 

That preacher position sounds just perfect for Bro Gary, until you get to this part:

You will need to work a job to help.

Oh.  Never mind.  

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived