IGNORED

Kendra, Joe and Garrett Duggar, Part 10

Jellybean

3 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

MTV let Ryan drive and zone out while extremely high. He was literally out at at the wheel. 

MTV should end the Teen Mom shows. Except for Chelsea's family, I don't like to watch the rest. David and Jenelle are the worst. 

to be fair they didn't let him drive. that wasn't live footage their was a camera in the car just like the ones that were in Janelle's car their wasn't an actual person in the car with them. they wouldn't have seen that footage until they went through it at a later date. as for ending the show I can't really disagree with that one. I've been watching it a little the last few weeks but before that hadn't watched it in a few years.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

to be fair they didn't let him drive. that wasn't live footage their was a camera in the car just like the ones that were in Janelle's car their wasn't an actual person in the car with them. they wouldn't have seen that footage until they went through it at a later date. as for ending the show I can't really disagree with that one. I've been watching it a little the last few weeks but before that hadn't watched it in a few years.

I wish Teen Mom never let certain things to be aired on the show. Amber hitting Gary, Ryan out at the wheel, and what David has done. David is getting a bad edit, but it shows how controlling he can be. 

23 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I wish Teen Mom never let certain things to be aired on the show. Amber hitting Gary, Ryan out at the wheel, and what David has done. David is getting a bad edit, but it shows how controlling he can be. 

David isn't getting 'a bad edit,' he's just a piece of human trash. 

Jennifer Del Rio, who was on season 3 of 16 and pregnant done a live you tube chat where she said that MTV told her to call the police on her boyfriend when he shoved her out a moving car and drove off with her twins. This happened just after Amber hit Gary and MTV were not taking chances. 

I'm glad Ryan and Mackenzie did not have their sons in the car that day, Ryan has the cheek to wonder why Maci wants him drug tested before any access to Bentley. Him and Adam both have enabling parents who seem to think that their sons are not on drugs anymore and that the courts and their sons exes are lying. 

2 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Jennifer Del Rio, who was on season 3 of 16 and pregnant done a live you tube chat where she said that MTV told her to call the police on her boyfriend when he shoved her out a moving car and drove off with her twins. This happened just after Amber hit Gary and MTV were not taking chances. 

I'm glad Ryan and Mackenzie did not have their sons in the car that day, Ryan has the cheek to wonder why Maci wants him drug tested before any access to Bentley. Him and Adam both have enabling parents who seem to think that their sons are not on drugs anymore and that the courts and their sons exes are lying. 

I don’t follow them closely, but didn’t Ryan have a big falling out with his dad (or stepdad) recently? I’m pretty sure it was over the drug stuff.

Regardless, I wish they’d can the shows. I think the original premise was interesting and it helped show that teenage motherhood wasn’t glamorous... but I think fame has screwed with a bunch of these young parents in the worst way. Most of them have issues of some sort - legal, mental, or emotional. The only moms who seem to have a good grasp on their lives at this point are Chelsea and Maci. 

31 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I don’t follow them closely, but didn’t Ryan have a big falling out with his dad (or stepdad) recently? I’m pretty sure it was over the drug stuff.

Regardless, I wish they’d can the shows. I think the original premise was interesting and it helped show that teenage motherhood wasn’t glamorous... but I think fame has screwed with a bunch of these young parents in the worst way. Most of them have issues of some sort - legal, mental, or emotional. The only moms who seem to have a good grasp on their lives at this point are Chelsea and Maci. 

I've read that the fallout between Ryan and his father was because of tools. Sure, I believe that...Not.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

The only moms who seem to have a good grasp on their lives at this point are Chelsea and Maci. 

Agreed and I think Leah deserves to be recognised for how far she has come too, girl was messed up but really seems to have turned it right around. I cant watch Janelle anymore. Kaiser is the same age as my son and editing or not, I cant stand watching the way they treat him. Trash.

5 hours ago, HurricaneBells said:

Agreed and I think Leah deserves to be recognised for how far she has come too, girl was messed up but really seems to have turned it right around. I cant watch Janelle anymore. Kaiser is the same age as my son and editing or not, I cant stand watching the way they treat him. Trash.

Leah is pretty amazing n my book. 

Poor Kaiser. I hope Nathan is good to him. That kid needs love so much.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:58 PM, Cheetah said:

We bought our first used car from Mormon missionaries.  It was in fantastic shape :-).  

I’ve heard that it’s pretty easy for missionaries to figure out how to roll back the speedometer on older cars in order to get around mile restrictions. So be careful!

9 hours ago, HurricaneBells said:

Kailyn is cray-cray and a has an unhealthy love life (I wish she would just stay single like Leah) but she's a good mom and adores her sons, those little boys are well taken care of. 

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This may sound silly but I sometimes wonder what my life would look like right now if I had been on Teen Mom. I had my first child days shy of my 18th birthday and Maci’s son is four days younger than my oldest daughter. I always just try to imagine my now relatively normal, well adjusted life with my husband and what that would look like if we had been given that platform. It seems awful. I would never want my growing pains on TV painting a picture to the world of who I am based on edited TV clips. 

4 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

This may sound silly but I sometimes wonder what my life would look like right now if I had been on Teen Mom. I had my first child days shy of my 18th birthday and Maci’s son is four days younger than my oldest daughter. I always just try to imagine my now relatively normal, well adjusted life with my husband and what that would look like if we had been given that platform. It seems awful. I would never want my growing pains on TV painting a picture to the world of who I am based on edited TV clips. 

That’s why I respect Chelsea a lot for pulling her family out just enough to have a bit more privacy. They didn’t have camera’s at their wedding (just party number three or something). 

I didn't see the picture posted here but the picture of Kendra with Joy that they posted the other day made me sad.  She's visibly exhausted and all I could think is that she's has been chained to a life of one nonsleeping baby after the next. That is what makes me understand why they do strict sleep training and child training.  It just depressed me. 

So about the difference between “male” and “female” sperm, those results have been highly contested and mostly dismissed after recent studies with better technology. The chance of an egg being fertilized by an X-carrying or Y-carrying sperm is just 50/50.

However, it is true that mammals have a slighter greater ratio of boys:girls born 1.03:1, likely to account for the higher male death rate.

But interestingly, there are more girl fetuses that survive than boy fetuses in periods of severe hardship. This might be an evolutionary pressure, but recent studies also suggest the mother’s nutritional state has a large impact and female fetuses are more likely to survive when a mother is in a fasted or low blood-sugar state. AND mothers who conceive during Ramadan have significantly more female babies. So cool!!!!!

no references because I’m on my way out the door but I promise there are articles!!

poor girls look so tired in this picture. I'm the same age as Joy, and only a year older than Kendra, and I feel so sorry for them. My rabbit has been sick recently, and requiring between 2-4 hours worth of hand care a day, and I find that exhausting. I can't imagine having a baby. 

kdandjatwin.jpg

2 hours ago, CancerBomb said:

poor girls look so tired in this picture. I'm the same age as Joy, and only a year older than Kendra, and I feel so sorry for them. My rabbit has been sick recently, and requiring between 2-4 hours worth of hand care a day, and I find that exhausting. I can't imagine having a baby. 

kdandjatwin.jpg

I think they look good. It’s kinda terrible lighting and i think this is the first picture we’ve ever seen of Kendra without makeup. 

56 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

I think they look good. It’s kinda terrible lighting and i think this is the first picture we’ve ever seen of Kendra without makeup. 

I agree. They look very tired but they have young babies...I think they look good. This is all they have ever (been raised to want) at this point in time I'm sure they're very happy. They have accomplished the dream and were "rewarded" with little male honeymoon blessings. It'll be interesting to see them in a few more babies... I don't feel bad for them because this is the life they wanted but I do wish they could've experienced life some more. I got pregnant about 7 seconds after I was married too, I wouldn't change it for anything but there is a stage of life I feel like we missed out on. 

Agree with the posters above, I think the main reason Kendra looks tired is because she’s not wearing make-up. Mascara really makes the difference between me looking like a near-death sleepwalker and a functional human being.

Agree with the posters above, I think the main reason Kendra looks tired is because she’s not wearing make-up. Mascara really makes the difference between me looking like a near-death sleepwalker and a functional human being.

Her eyes look smaller than usual which could be puffy tired eyes or more likely in my opinion no eye make up. She obviously wasn’t thinking about how widely the photo might be circulated.

They don't look tired. They look bare-faced.

On the rare occasion I leave the house without makeup, I get the "tired" or "sick" or "other judgey comment" words thrown at me.

When it comes to photography, lighting is everything.  The light the photo of Joy and Anna was taken in was not very good.

Surely Joy and Kendra would look tired, because they are - they have new little babies who presumably don't sleep through the night. Not everyone looks like Duchess Catherine right after giving birth. 

The thing is - ANYONE with a new baby would be tired, whether they're 19 or 29 or 39...

Judging them for looking tired (baby or no baby) is just wrong.

5 hours ago, FeministFunPolice said:

Her eyes look smaller than usual which could be puffy tired eyes or more likely in my opinion no eye make up. She obviously wasn’t thinking about how widely the photo might be circulated.

Or just gave no fucks about how widely it would be posted, she's a fresh faced 19 year old girl/woman, who had a baby 10 days ago (when this photo was taken) hanging out with family on fathers day. She obviously isn't so vapid that she has to think "what would someone think of me with no make up on" for lounging around the house with her family. 

This topic of conversation is really freaking annoying, as a rare make up wearer (in her late 40's) I hate people saying "why wouldn't she think of who would see this picture." IMO I'm thinking I washed my & did my hair,  put on clean clothes, I don't have piss or spit up on me, SCORE! Take my picture!

I'm not talking to you specifically, just replying to you, but I've seen several other posts say this same thing you are.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived