IGNORED

Kendra, Joe and Garrett Duggar, Part 10

Jellybean

1 minute ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

Ah Mason, of course! I completely forgot about him. I don't think I've seen many pics of him either actually.

yeah you usually only see a picture of him on the Duggar facebook page. Anna has once again seemingly went radio silent on Social Media except retweeting a few thing  which I think is a good thing for all involved. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Speaking of!

I have a weird question that I have wanted to ask for a year!  I live in a townhouse and in our building, the local LDS church owns a unit that houses the missionaries (seriously best neighbors EVER, the rest suck because college town...). They have a car that they drive occasionally, but anytime they are backing out of their space - even if there is not another car anywhere close to them - one guy stands behind and uses his hands to guide the other dude out. Like he's on an airport runway. It is literally EVERY single time. It is very odd. Is this a mormon missionary rule? 

It probably is.  They have some really extreme and odd rules, which I expect are to avoid liability.  The church is super worried that they will be held accountable for anything these kids (they are kids) do and teenage boys are not known for being all that careful, so they make rules they must always follow to avoid accidents.  I haven't heard of this one but I know they are not allowed to do a bunch of things you would think are perfectly normal. 

34 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Speaking of!

I have a weird question that I have wanted to ask for a year!  I live in a townhouse and in our building, the local LDS church owns a unit that houses the missionaries (seriously best neighbors EVER, the rest suck because college town...). They have a car that they drive occasionally, but anytime they are backing out of their space - even if there is not another car anywhere close to them - one guy stands behind and uses his hands to guide the other dude out. Like he's on an airport runway. It is literally EVERY single time. It is very odd. Is this a mormon missionary rule? 

No, ist just them not wanting to bring a bad name to their faith by any means. I mean the whole time I was with them and that church (just checking things out) I never heard one cuss word or saw one guy spit or scratch himself. It was surreal. 

I feel for Maryssa, Kaiser and Ensley because they are stuck with her and David all the time. Nathan's mum is going for custody of Kaiser but it's not went to court yet, she had to cancel the emergency custody hearing because her husband took seriously ill. Kaiser gets the worst treatment because David hates Nathan and he knows if treats Jace badly he will tell Barbara everything.

6 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Seriously, can someone go and save Jenelle's kids?

5 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I feel for Maryssa, Kaiser and Ensley because they are stuck with her and David all the time. Nathan's mum is going for custody of Kaiser but it's not went to court yet, she had to cancel the emergency custody hearing because her husband took seriously ill. Kaiser gets the worst treatment because David hates Nathan and he knows if treats Jace badly he will tell Barbara everything.

I just watched the episode where they were at the cabin for Janelle's birthday and the way he was yelling at those kids and how they just took them home over what seemed minor child like offenses was crazy and then he started to throw a fit because their were camera's in the car. I honestly don't know if it's better or worse that he was fired from the show since if he's on the show at least someone is keeping an eye on him. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I just watched the episode where they were at the cabin for Janelle's birthday and the way he was yelling at those kids and how they just took them home over what seemed minor child like offenses was crazy and then he started to throw a fit because their were camera's in the car. I honestly don't know if it's better or worse that he was fired from the show since if he's on the show at least someone is keeping an eye on him. 

This week's episode was bad too. David talking at ( not with ) a man about the house because it's sinking and is cracking. David was a bully. Give me the creeps. 

Next weeks show the police show up at the door, I don't know why. 

Someone has to do something for those kids. I fear for them.

I read that these two birthed their crotchfruit, while I was on vacation. My reaction to a Duggar, be it male or female, when a baby is born, is akin to saying "water is wet". There are a hell of a lot of Duggar kids, out there boinking like rabbits, so it's not shocking if one of them gets knocked up (or their spouse). When one of them does get pregnant, it's like looking up and seeing, for the millionth time, that the sky is in fact blue.

While I do get that "water is wet" and "sky is blue" feeling, I am a decent human being, and want everything to be ok for mom, and fetus, and subsequently baby. While I do pity the life, that these babies are being born into, because lets face it, their destiny is laid before them, as soon as the sperm meets the egg, I don't want anything bad to happen. My therapist said that's compassion, and a totally normal feeling....lol. J/K I knew that, I didn't need a therapist to tell me that, because I can get Wikipedia for free....(once again I kid. The truth is, I'm just not a raging asshole).

All of that said, when a Duggar DOES procreate, like the good lord intended them to do, does anyone else, think of the Shettles method, for gender selection, in the rudimentary sense. I read alllllll about that method, when planning Snazzy#2, not that I put that much stock into what I was reading per se, but the Shettles method didn't seem totally implausible. Think about it, all these Duggar kidults, are to be perfectly blunt, totally horny, and want to tap that ass like a pair of wild rabbits. Look at all the Duggar daughters and now Joe, that have sons. You have all these horny Duggars, that aren't allowed to rub one out, like the good lord intended, so they get married, and are FINALLY allowed to fornicate, in the biblical sense. Jessa...2 boys...Jill 2 boys....Joe 1 boy...Joy...1boy. From what I have read (and it was A LOT, but YEARS ago), the boy sperms are the weaker of the two, so therefore aren't able to weather, the "hostile" environment of a woman's vag. There is some mumbo jumbo about alkaline, or acidity, or some such shit, about what a vagina does, during ovulation. I also read that girl fetuses are more "hearty", than their male counterparts, that's why as a BROAD generalization, when women have IUI or IVF, the chances of them having girls, is greater, because the X chromesome sperm, and the subsequent female fetus, is far more "heartier" than their male counterpart.

While I freely admit, that I am neglecting the entire Anna/Josh brood (don't judge me, it's been YEARS, since mackenzie was born), I'm look at the recents. Jinger is the only one that lived some sort of life, where it was just her and Jeremy, and they are having a girl. The rest of the recent marrieds, who seemingly had honeymoon babies, were all boys. I know this sounds creepy as fuck, and I'm not really into the whole mental trauma of the Duggar kids boning, BUT after reading A LOT about the Shettles method for gender selection, and seeing what gender the boning Duggars are birthing, I just can't help to wonder.

9 minutes ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

I read that these two birthed their crotchfruit, while I was on vacation. My reaction to a Duggar, be it male or female, when a baby is born, is akin to saying "water is wet". There are a hell of a lot of Duggar kids, out there boinking like rabbits, so it's not shocking if one of them gets knocked up (or their spouse). When one of them does get pregnant, it's like looking up and seeing, for the millionth time, that the sky is in fact blue.

While I do get that "water is wet" and "sky is blue" feeling, I am a decent human being, and want everything to be ok for mom, and fetus, and subsequently baby. While I do pity the life, that these babies are being born into, because lets face it, their destiny is laid before them, as soon as the sperm meets the egg, I don't want anything bad to happen. My therapist said that's compassion, and a totally normal feeling....lol. J/K I knew that, I didn't need a therapist to tell me that, because I can get Wikipedia for free....(once again I kid. The truth is, I'm just not a raging asshole).

All of that said, when a Duggar DOES procreate, like the good lord intended them to do, does anyone else, think of the Shettles method, for gender selection, in the rudimentary sense. I read alllllll about that method, when planning Snazzy#2, not that I put that much stock into what I was reading per se, but the Shettles method didn't seem totally implausible. Think about it, all these Duggar kidults, are to be perfectly blunt, totally horny, and want to tap that ass like a pair of wild rabbits. Look at all the Duggar daughters and now Joe, that have sons. You have all these horny Duggars, that aren't allowed to rub one out, like the good lord intended, so they get married, and are FINALLY allowed to fornicate, in the biblical sense. Jessa...2 boys...Jill 2 boys....Joe 1 boy...Joy...1boy. From what I have read (and it was A LOT, but YEARS ago), the boy sperms are the weaker of the two, so therefore aren't able to weather, the "hostile" environment of a woman's vag. There is some mumbo jumbo about alkaline, or acidity, or some such shit, about what a vagina does, during ovulation. I also read that girl fetuses are more "hearty", than their male counterparts, that's why as a BROAD generalization, when women have IUI or IVF, the chances of them having girls, is greater, because the X chromesome sperm, and the subsequent female fetus, is far more "heartier" than their male counterpart.

While I freely admit, that I am neglecting the entire Anna/Josh brood (don't judge me, it's been YEARS, since mackenzie was born), I'm look at the recents. Jinger is the only one that lived some sort of life, where it was just her and Jeremy, and they are having a girl. The rest of the recent marrieds, who seemingly had honeymoon babies, were all boys. I know this sounds creepy as fuck, and I'm not really into the whole mental trauma of the Duggar kids boning, BUT after reading A LOT about the Shettles method for gender selection, and seeing what gender the boning Duggars are birthing, I just can't help to wonder.

Wait, wait so what's your theory on the Bates having all those girls. Also I think you forgot Meredith :laughing-rollingyellow:

Just now, Ivycoveredtower said:

Wait, wait so what's your theory on the Bates having all those girls. Also I think you forgot Meredith :laughing-rollingyellow:

Isn't Meredith a Josh kidlet? I said I don't think about them...lol. Plus, on the surface, it seems that the Bates girls, seemed to have more "freedom", than the Duggar girls. Not necessarily in the "courting" department, but in the generic living your life way. 

2 minutes ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

Isn't Meredith a Josh kidlet? I said I don't think about them...lol. Plus, on the surface, it seems that the Bates girls, seemed to have more "freedom", than the Duggar girls. Not necessarily in the "courting" department, but in the generic living your life way. 

well yes she is but you said since Mack was born so I just figured you forgot they had a second Daughter. :laughing-rollingyellow: 

Well if that isn't a load of psudo-science crap, I don't know what is. 

16 minutes ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

water is wet"

Literally all I can think of :pb_lol:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, RubyRei said:

Literally all I can think of :pb_lol:

Hide contents

I just. but the water on the inside of the bottle can be dried this guy is crazy but hilarious. 

Can we not use words like ‘crotchfruit’ to describe children?

38 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Can we not use words like ‘crotchfruit’ to describe children?

Yeah. Hate the parents all you want, but those kids had no say in who they were born to and don’t deserve to be called a nasty sounding word. 

I never thought the term crotch fruit is meant to be derogatory. Just a silly/stupid term for child, like rugrats, ankle bitters, crumb crunchers. The word crotch just makes it seem more vulgar.  

Well that’s it exactly. The word crotch makes it inherently more vulgar than the other terms you listed. Crotch is not a word with pleasant associations.

Rugrats and ankle biters are sillier, refer to size, mischief.

But if you couldn’t get that just from sound. Urban dictionary also defines crotch fruit as a derogatory term for a child.

6 hours ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

So male sperm swimmers are faster but they dont last as long.  Female sperm swim slower but are heartier.   That little piece of information comes from the masters and Johnson book on sex.  I had to read that book in my human sexuality class when i got my masters in social work.  Best thing about the class was i could beat anyone and everyone in sex trivia in my hometown right down to how much semen is expelled in an average orgasm...lol.

2 hours ago, Nodaknorskie said:

Best thing about the class was i could beat anyone and everyone in sex trivia in my hometown right down to how much semen is expelled in an average orgasm...lol.

I could ask you questions all day! I have a baby and I know the basics but damn so many weird/of if the ordinary questions I have lol 

14 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Speaking of!

It is!

https://mormonmissionprep.com/mission-life/mission-rules/

Automobiles: Use of a mission-owned vehicle is a privilege afforded some missionaries. If you do not obey the rules, though, you may lose this privilege. Drive only mission-owned vehicles. Do not give rides to anyone other than full-time missionaries.  Stay within established mileage limitations and obey all other car-related rules such as one missionary being outside the vehicle to direct while the other is backing up.

We used to go to the Mormon Church.

Mr Melon had a friend and had gone for years to church with him,and his friend eventually baptized him.

Mr.Melon has always had either a full beard,which he kept groomed..or a goatee(sp?)....Someone at church offered to sponsor him,on a mission but he refused.It sounds petty..but his beard is heavy..he knew he'd have to be clean-shaven..which meant..he'd have a five o clock shadow,and have to "fight his beard" ,shaving..twice a day...there were other reasons he did not want to go,but it was nice of them to offer.

23 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Amber Portwood was being physically abusive to her boyfriend and not one soul from MTV lifted a finger to stop it. It took viewers where she lived calling the authorities over and over and supplying footage from the show to get her prosecuted. (Not that it did any good she's still a horrible excuse for a human being.) So many times several of the moms been visibly high while driving or caring for kids and no one did anything. If Jenelle's latest sack of testosterone killed her or one of the kids and disposed of the body on that isolated piece of land they bought the film crew would just shrug and walk away. 

5 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

Amber Portwood was being physically abusive to her boyfriend and not one soul from MTV lifted a finger to stop it. It took viewers where she lived calling the authorities over and over and supplying footage from the show to get her prosecuted. (Not that it did any good she's still a horrible excuse for a human being.) So many times several of the moms been visibly high while driving or caring for kids and no one did anything. If Jenelle's latest sack of testosterone killed her or one of the kids and disposed of the body on that isolated piece of land they bought the film crew would just shrug and walk away. 

Now I don't know how true this is but according to an article I read MTV calls CPS and things behind the scene but they are not allowed to step in during filming for their own safety. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/06/13/exclusive-crew-sources-weigh-in-on-this-weeks-teen-mom-2-episode-explain-how-crew-handles-suspected-abuse/

46 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Now I don't know how true this is but according to an article I read MTV calls CPS and things behind the scene but they are not allowed to step in during filming for their own safety. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/06/13/exclusive-crew-sources-weigh-in-on-this-weeks-teen-mom-2-episode-explain-how-crew-handles-suspected-abuse/

MTV let Ryan drive and zone out while extremely high. He was literally out at at the wheel. 

MTV should end the Teen Mom shows. Except for Chelsea's family, I don't like to watch the rest. David and Jenelle are the worst. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived