IGNORED

Raquel Strikes Again

dripcurl

are you just pretending to be happy

don't you see how beautiful you are

under your mask

(by definition, masks are things that hide your real face from the outside observers

I just thought I would clarify this fact, in case you are unaware)

you're afraid of being seen

afraid of being alone

so you distract yourself with sex, drugs and too much wine

are you truly living

or just surviving

for a moment  I thought it rhymes but not really

And here's from my collection,

QUOTES I FOUND ON PINTEREST

Spoiler

kuva.png.0e6e7814d3470cc5f155629c27a494df.png

kuva.png.f4642ac03632daeb2fe9488879c61dc4.png

kuva.thumb.png.6487f3acbea50fc34426eb901d44af9f.png

kuva.png.059104ca33cee5195ae0f1e5785f03cc.png

kuva.png.d5d8bb8922f7d1bc23830c2a883cf98a.png 

kuva.png.f0ada722e3df9b2d914e8612264708c2.png

kuva.png.f3e9c499804eef5fbcaed271e039dc6b.png

kuva.png.00beb93ef76f170becc96e0f79681336.png

Spoiler

kuva.png

kuva.png

kuva.png

kuva.png

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

Her line about "another pair of lips" makes me think of disembodied lips. It's kinda gross.

• I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

image.png.0a407ae5295e097a41e5cd569c916543.png

Raquel changed her Instagram description. Um, aren't "wild spirit" and "captured soul" basically opposites? 

• Haha 5

God knows when it comes to Raquel. Unless she means something like her soul being captured by Jesus. 
Has Raquel ever come up with anything original? (I feel like I’ve asked this question before...)

• Upvote 2

Maybe it's like a wild animal in captivity. An elephant in the zoo.

Or else it could be a useful ingredient.

kuva.thumb.png.f729360b7ceba1523dd1792420f61057.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

Interestingly, her big oil "career" which is supposed to be making her all that money doesn't seem to be doing much. She hasn't updated the instagram page in three weeks, and her FB page has slowed down to maybe once a week. I suspect she's finding he grind of MLM to be a lot less glamorous and exciting than she thought it would be.

• Upvote 4

She used to have a link to the oils instagram on her regular instagram page but no longer.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I AM A CREATIVE

If I wrote it, it's magical

Money helps me grow

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20191021-180040.thumb.jpg.734906e465e005cf4b82f67110fb660f.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one is buying her books of poetry.

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, clueliss said:

People don't buy poetry for the most part.  

Not even good poetry.

So there's not much hope for Raquel.

• Upvote 4

As per latest  IG caption, she has had writer's block lately but fortunately her photographs are magical. (pictures of her that is)

Spoiler

pc: my favorite photographer @itsjahmin and I collabed recently so here’s a sneak peek of the magic we made in my city. more to come sooooon

Because of course they are.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Raquel, who is one of the biggest attention whores ever..... (from her latest blog post)

”'m sure you'll agree with me that in today's day and age, publicly sharing about personal trials and traumas is a common occurrence.  This has bothered me for quite some time.  Mainly because I'm a huge advocate for keeping your personal life private.  But mostly due to my personal opinion being that: constantly exposing little snippets of emotional pain and circumstances is more of an attention-seeking tactic than anything.  Sometimes people share too quickly with the world before they have truly processed, dealt with and healed from an experience.  It seems to me that everyone who operates this way wants only for people to read their posts and captions, ask for details, ask what happened, why are you so sad, etc.  I read a quote once that said "If you have to talk to more than three people about the same problem, you don't want help.  You want attention."  And I think that's extremely accurate.  In the thick of the grieving process, wanting attention only creates noise and temporary gratification.  It sparks a bad connection because in reality, there is only one way to heal.  One way to find wholeness.”

A big Fuck You, Raquel per the bolded. You never know what people are going through. I know you think you’re giving yourself some sort if edge by being “different” - choosing to be more “wise” and “private”, hoping that you’ll catch the attention of some enlightened dude. Well, you are coming across as you usually do - harsh, hypocritical, confusing, and completely moronical. You already blog so infrequently, please just give it up. Deep down you probably know that the few people who do give you the time of day these days are either obligated to (family, co-workers, oilers), or are just as shallow and narrow as you. With the exception of a few real Christians who view it as their duty to do so. Your air of enjoying “solitude” and being “selective of how you spend you energy” is a load of bullshit and everyone knows it: You have almost no friends, your business is tanking, and there are no viable prospects in the male department, so you pretend that you are choosing to be alone. So what inspired you to attack people who express their emotions on social media? Did a guy you fancied express sympathy on a girl who wasn’t you’s page? Or are you suddenly bitter that no one has taken your own bait in a while? Sit the fuck down and stay there. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Well, you are coming across as you usually do - harsh, hypocritical, confusing, and completely moronical.

Concise and accurate!

[Raquel:] I read a quote once that said "If you have to talk to more than three people about the same problem, you don't want help.  You want attention."  And I think that's extremely accurate.

Oof. This makes me mad.

It *can* be true in some circumstances that someone revels in drama, or gets in a negative rut. But as a blanket “rule”? How ridiculous.

Actually, that’s a theme with so many of the people we discuss here. If only they would say “*I* find [whatever thing] relevant and appropriate for *me* right now.” If she/they did, their advice/example could be useful to the people to whom it applies. Alas, they instead say, “EVERYONE should do this! Everyone! God and the universe ordain it!”

About her “rule”: So, if someone is, say, undergoing cancer treatments, they’re supposed to keep it secret from all but three friends? Or if someone is laid off at work and struggling to get back into a saturated industry? That she doesn’t even imagine the logistics of significant, life-permeating problems goes to show that her “problems” are self-generated, navel-gazing ones.

[Raquel:] Sometimes people share too quickly with the world before they have truly processed, dealt with and healed from an experience.  It seems to me that everyone who operates this way wants only for people to read their posts and captions, ask for details, ask what happened, why are you so sad, etc.

It’s telling that she equates telling more than three people with telling on social media. Just goes to show how few real-life contacts she has.

It’s also telling that she equates posting something on social media with telling “the world.” Many (most?) people on, say, Facebook are telling their FRIENDS, not the public.

Her limited life experience is showing.

Edited by Petronella
Fixed “naval-gazing”. Raquel is not gazing at the navy! ;-D
  • Upvote 3

Raquel has shown again she has no sense of self-awareness. She is irritated by people sharing on social media, but doesn't realize her blog is one massive complaint by Raquel about everything that has bothered her. Raquel is perpetually stuck as a young teen and it is getting pretty sad at this point we have watched her not grow up. 

I also wonder if some of this is her not wanting to be honest about how she was ill prepared for life, dropped out of college after one class and now has moved back home. People might have been asking on her blog or social media about her moving back home or her failing essential oil "business" and Raquel is bothered because she never likes to admit when things didn't work out. Especially if she hasn't been able to figure out a way to blame someone else for her failing. 

• Upvote 7

If you share your problem with two people 

you want help

If you share your problem with five people

you want attention

If you share your problem with any random Amazon buyer

you're an author

If you share your problem on your blog with the entire internet 

you're an inspiration

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

And remember that true warriors don't parade their conquers on a screen.

They don't what now?

• Upvote 4

MUSE

If you love me

you must praise all my artistic efforts

and I will write poems about

how stupid you seem when we fight

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191101-163026.thumb.jpg.4d78bffa3c517828b9032f503adedaa2.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 2

"Be a muse worth their magic" Good grief. Raquel really thinks she is the best ever.  There is no way that being around her isn't awful. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic