IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

On 5/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, Nikedagain? said:

Rufus forgive me. I have hate in my heart.

SEVERE hate for the individual(s) who give this idiot any money. ANY MONEY.

I *think* they are staying with Daddy and Mama right now. I think the stint in the basement ended when they headed home with their raggedy ass broke down van. 

I don't hate them. I do, however, want their address so I can tell them how much God wants mamma here to have new shoes and possibly a year's worth of Sephora trips. I am way cuter than Bro Gary so they are likely to pony up. 

Seriously, people that give to grifters deserve what's coming to them. What a bunch of fucktards. 

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, General Jinjur said:

This little exchange cracked me up:

Screenshot_2018-05-22-14-49-15-1.png.030da2c9d677f77e8ca87abf7691fca4.png

Time the good God all. All time good God the is. HAYMAN HALLELUYER. Give me money.

Too bad I don't have a penis or I could be a preacher too!

1 hour ago, Lillymuffin said:

I just got home from being diagnosed with whooping cough.

Oh dear, I'm sorry you're going through that!  I hope it runs its course as quickly as possible.

@Lillymuffin I’m so sorry to hear you’ve got whooping cough. Like @General Jinjur, I had it as a child despite the vaccine (I was off school for about 6 weeks) and as she said, it’s pretty brutal. I’m sure the homoeopathy-and-prayer strategy didn’t help. Sending best wishes - I hope you are being kind to yourself and that you can get some sleep despite the coughing. 

4 hours ago, seattlechic said:

I don't hate them. I do, however, want their address so I can tell them how much God wants mamma here to have new shoes and possibly a year's worth of Sephora trips. I am way cuter than Bro Gary so they are likely to pony up. 

Seriously, people that give to grifters deserve what's coming to them. What a bunch of fucktards. 

You might be cuter, but do you have a demon in your snoot??

6 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Done. HALLAYLOOYER GLORY TO GOD.

OMG this made my night! This is amazing.

@Lillymuffin I hope you are feeling better soon. That sounds awful! Sending healing weens your way.

I should be cleaning the house and making dinner but I'm off to check out the live video.

For those who were following the Crazy Dude saga, he has been gone for a week, possibly in jail. It's been quiet and peaceful. I hope he doesn't come back!

So Bro Gary’s alert noise/ringtone is the Gen. Lee from the Dukes of Hazard. Like a confusing revving motor sound and then the Dixie horn. 

I’m also grateful Bro Gary took the time to caution his audience NOT to get out their Bibles if they were watching him live while driving. I don’t know who listens to Bro Gary, but they probably needed that warning. In addition, they should stop facebooking while driving. 

Gary was at it, angry preaching again, from his new camping chair last night. That chair is really straining and I don’t think it’s going to last long. I found out after my husband broke several camping chairs that they make an XL chair that can support more weight. That’s what I buy him from now on;) 

Director:  We're making a comedy about the south and you'll play the part of an ignorant bumpkin.

Actor:   But that's unfair to generalize all southerners as idiots.  In fact, the friends I have from the south are very well-educated and have a refined sense of humor.

Director:  OK.  I'm going to e-mail you some YouTube links from a self-proclaimed evangelist for you to study and emulate.

Ok folks got me snortin in my mornin tea- with laughter that is. I (mostly) watched the latest preachin and hollerin video. There needs to be a warnin a defraud alert! Towards the end of the video Bros shirt is unbuttoned and y'all can see belly! Sheesh I turned that off quicker than you can say Haymuhn! 

Ps Hope the whoopin cough gets better quickly.

Pps love the microhphone to demon in the nose image

Sis Candy

only watched a minute and a half (as usual, i just can't!) and his tics were really prevalent...i wonder if he has tourette syndrome? i also wonder if he has any idea that there are drugs to help...get a job gary!

sis may-who's husband has plmd and knows its a real pita

18 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Hide contents

838163334_garymicrophone.png.166c8bf00b0d68a71eb07ca743d842a9.png

Hide contents

HAYMAYUN!.thumb.png.f8a2eb22f6c5868495b974269d530589.png

(I saw @Gimme a Free RV's comment and had to do this. I only have Paint so it's not as good as it could be. Hopefully you can tell what the red thing is :P )

To honor your fantastic work of art, @mango_fandango!

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

All the time grammar is good! 

Time the grammar is all good!

14 hours ago, Granwych said:

You might be cuter, but do you have a demon in your snoot??

Well, no hallelooyu for me. Back to work I go. And to be a fallen woman and shit. 

I got about seven minutes through his video. 

His ringtone startled me more than a HAYMAYUN! would have. 

He can barely read. 

He is incapable of finishing a coherent throught. He just rambles. Stream of consciousness. 

You ladies are hilarious. I love reading this thread. I had to fast forward through parts of the live video but I was cracking up at the part where he was talking about losing weight and Becky was cooking him more vegetables. But what he REALLY wants is the fried chicken and Krispy Kreme donuts and on and on. I took a screen shot and his hands are flailing.

(Disclaimer-I am Italian and also talk with my hands and get especially passionate when talking about food.)35c1bdd177b7f48ce406d34318280acf.jpg&key=ce2a239936fb8d7a2c690813265d5ff87a92c23cf09801d676a979289897ebd6

@Coy Koi  You don't need a penis to be a fundy preacher!  Does anyone remember the faith healer Katherine Kulman?  She was really big in the 70's as a faith healer.  Until ... Everyone found out she was boinking her hot much younger piano player!  Which goes to show if you don't have a penis you can always gets yourself one!   

Ok folks,

So the LORD done blowed a hole in my roof.  I was aware that my roof was fixin to need replacing, so I have savings.  But I just want to know if there is any way I can grift a roof for Jesus?!?  I KNOW the LORD don't want me to pay for this myself.  God made cats in his own image I am pretty sure and I have a clowder full of cats that I am raisin for the LORD and this cuts into their tuna budget.  I got estimates between $10-15k, but I just know JESUS has big plans on how someone else should pay for this instead so I can buy lawn furniture and go on vacation. I got me a KFC bucket, but it only came with chicken.  Not cash.  

All the time GOD good, but right now ROOF bad.

OK folks, me think Bro have disable check comes in male from gubmint.  Think he employment not possumable. Two much things not rite.

43 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK folks, me think Bro have disable check comes in male from gubmint.  Think he employment not possumable. Two much things not rite.

I am pretty sure to get disability you have to have worked and paid into the system.  Becky very well may get disability but i doubt Gary does.  Maybe SSI?  I used to get SSI for my disability but I don’t remember how it all works and if he would even qualify.  I get social security now as I am considered a disabled adult dependent.  I sure hope they get food stamps and whatever aid for the sake of the kids.

his tics are really apparent in this last video.  His face twitches and his arm moves a lot.  I do wonder if he was ever diagnosed with anything.  If so he certainly keeps it close to the vest as I have never seen a mention of it.  Only Becky and her health issues.

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I am pretty sure to get disability you have to have worked and paid into the system.  Becky very well may get disability but i doubt Gary does.  Maybe SSI?  I used to get SSI for my disability but I don’t remember how it all works and if he would even qualify.  I get social security now as I am considered a disabled adult dependent.  I sure hope they get food stamps and whatever aid for the sake of the kids.

his tics are really apparent in this last video.  His face twitches and his arm moves a lot.  I do wonder if he was ever diagnosed with anything.  If so he certainly keeps it close to the vest as I have never seen a mention of it.  Only Becky and her health issues.

SSDI is only available to those who have worked and paid into the system.  However, SSI is available to all who qualify, regardless of work history.  This is important for people who are born with significant disabilities or become significantly disabled before they are ever able to work, allowing them to afford care and the ability to live with dignity (at least in theory).   It also functions as a safety net for those who may have never worked outside the home, such as widows/displaced homemakers or familial caregivers.  A lot of very valuable labor in this country is not directly tied to a paycheck.  

There are rumblings that SSI especially will come under increased scrutiny, especially in cases of long-term recipients, forcing them to re-apply/re-qualify after so many years.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  On the one hand, I do know people who continue to not work and receive benefits when they themselves admit they COULD work simply because as a child or teen they had issues (since resolved or better managed) that disabled them.  On the other hand, this is an additional burden for people who truly DO have permanent disabilities that have absolutely no chance of ever resolving.  

It can be hard to qualify for SSI.  They reject most applicants at first.  I was rejected and then had to appeal it.  I can’t see him being savvy enough to navigate that system.  I am much more inclined to believe that Becky gets SSDI and he gets child support for his 2 boys.  I am sure they get love offerings from the churches he screeches at but they took the winter off.  No way they could have done that without some kind of cash flow.  And the cash flow is drying up quick with kids leaving left and right.  Their saving grace is the low overhead of living in church basements and in daddy’s trailer.  I still can’t imagine being middle aged and living like that.  What are they going to do for retirement?  Nobody is contributing to social security and they sure as heck aren’t saving anything.

G Haw is live again.... whooo golly.

I am afraid he is going to stroke out.  He is quite emphatic, loud and almost seems angry.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived