IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

someone earlier alluded to them living in a trailer which got me wondering if they actually live in a regular house. thanks everyone. his videos have sometimes shown stacks of junk and packed plastic bags

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, griffin said:

He makes no point. Can you imagine sitting and listening to his "preaching" in person? 

I'd be trying my best to not shit myself laughing.  I think Bro has the IQ of an overcooked ween with the social finesse of a starving raccoon.

Looks like they gave up on the joory business.  Nothing in 2 weeks.  They need to continue stocking up and sneaking in the old stuff.  What a trap.

6 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Rufus forgive me. I have hate in my heart.

SEVERE hate for the individual(s) who give this idiot any money. ANY MONEY.

I *think* they are staying with Daddy and Mama right now. I think the stint in the basement ended when they headed home with their raggedy ass broke down van. 

Can you imagine being of retirement age and your lazy middle -aged son and his family show up and have to move in? The extra noise and extra expenses they must bring to that house. Poor grandparents. :my_sad:

I hope Brother Gary and his tribe try not to be an extra burden...(fingers crossed).

8 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Some churches actually have specific units for travelling grifters/missionaries like Bro Gary.  And they tend to be in the basement.  So when we say "living in a Church basement", it's unlikely he is living in like a storage room or a Sunday school classroom, but in a small apartment under the church.  

A local family gave up their condo to live in their fundie church's basement.  The father is the church handyman, the mother is his helpmeet, and the kids (started with 2 and ended with 4) hawk veggies from the family garden. 

He is live now, sisters!  My internet is wonky, but I am going in....!  Join me.... or come get me if I don't come back in a bit.

The truth is coming right to us, from his nostrils.

10 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

The truth is coming right to us, from his nostrils.

Any screaming demons in there?

Somehow, they found $50 to buy a keyboard off of LetGo.  He also mentioned possibly parting with his folding chairs for $3 apiece.

What happened to the toothpasta and the joory?

Did anyone ever find confirmation they have found a working vehicle to get to their next victims congregations?

So Bro Gary has chairs,  but he doesn’t like them, so he wants more different chairs, but instead of using his money to buy them, he buys a keyboard of LetGo (not “Creeg’s” list) for $50 and is praying for the expected unexpected blessing of camping chairs. 

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

the expected unexpected blessing of camping chairs. 

This has to get worked into a thread title, or something  :)

10 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Any screaming demons in there?

I defy anyone to drop a microphone in GHaw's nostrils and see if a demon comes out.

He is willing to do anything that doesn’t require him to get a job. God is sending you SO SO MANY SIGNS to get a job Gary! God has more on his plate like the volcanoes in Hawaii, orange menace in office, school shootings, impending WW3, etc...Than to get you camping chairs. 

GET A JOB! 

Lord, he's such a ween.  Fifty bucks for a keyboard? At this rate he'll never save enough for his vee-hickle.

i wanna know wtf he got $55? was that money for the vee-hick-cull? does anyone in the family even play the keyboard? and camping chairs are crazy uncomfortable to me. he said he has 80some metal folding chairs, but i have never seen more than a couple of people at his events. hmmmm....God says "GET A JOB GARY!"

2 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Lord, he's such a ween.  Fifty bucks for a keyboard? At this rate he'll never save enough for his vee-hickle.

I'm thinking maybe he was saving for a keyboard.

I too wondered where they got $50 for the keyboard.  I can’t believe he actually started a new live video just to tell us about the camping chair they found at goodwill for $5 and the keyboard for $50.  I too think that the $50 was from the vee-hickle fund.  He kept talking about how they were leaving in a week so I am guessing they got some form of transportation so who knows,  he didn’t mention  anything.

gary.png.9a2da93514aba4a1bf3be704eb8c3434.png

Spoiler

838163334_garymicrophone.png.166c8bf00b0d68a71eb07ca743d842a9.png

Spoiler

HAYMAYUN!.thumb.png.f8a2eb22f6c5868495b974269d530589.png

(I saw @Gimme a Free RV's comment and had to do this. I only have Paint so it's not as good as it could be. Hopefully you can tell what the red thing is :P )

14 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

(I saw @Gimme a Free RV's comment and had to do this. I only have Paint so it's not as good as it could be. Hopefully you can tell what the red thing is :P )

someone please make this their avatar...please!

4 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Spoiler

gary.png.9a2da93514aba4a1bf3be704eb8c3434.png

Spoiler

838163334_garymicrophone.png.166c8bf00b0d68a71eb07ca743d842a9.png

Spoiler

HAYMAYUN!.thumb.png.f8a2eb22f6c5868495b974269d530589.png

I just got home from being diagnosed with whooping cough. I laughed so hard I think this counts as cruel and unusual punishment. Still funny, though. (Would one of my sisters be a love and pass me my nebulizer? Halleluyer and haymen.) 

Edit: That tongue. Wtelf is up with that tongue?!?

32 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

someone please make this their avatar...please!

Done. HALLAYLOOYER GLORY TO GOD.

1 hour ago, Lillymuffin said:

I just got home from being diagnosed with whooping cough. I laughed so hard I think this counts as cruel and unusual punishment. Still funny, though. (Would one of my sisters be a love and pass me my nebulizer? Halleluyer and haymen.) 

I had whooping cough when I was a kid. (Despite being vaccinated for it.) It was brutal. Take care of yourself!

Blessed be, bitches. Catching up on Bro Gary's shenanigans since Poopistan is just way too fucked up lately. 

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived