IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

Pickles posted this picture, apparently a joint venture between the Duggars' church (Lighthouse Baptist I believe) and another one, putting on Sunday services for all of Josiah and Lauren's wedding guests. At first I thought the man in the blue suit could be Ben, and maybe the other church could be the one he's interning? for, but I can't make him out well enough to be sure.

36776610_1631687770263359_6902888562165809152_n.jpg

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2018 at 2:19 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

Marci must be fucking SEETHING that every Duggar daughter of marriageable age (excluding Jana but she's Much Too Old) has been snapped up. 

He can wait for the next batch and they can have a #husbandnotfather wedding.

Michelle and JimBoob's congratulation video for Josiah and Lauren (in which JB talks for exactly 4 seconds about the newlyweds before boring us to death with their wedding story again - he's really had a lot of opportunity practicing that part by now):

Was this separate from the wedding or did they go to the wedding and get a power point on top of it?

11 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Pickles posted this picture, apparently a joint venture between the Duggars' church (Lighthouse Baptist I believe) and another one, putting on Sunday services for all of Josiah and Lauren's wedding guests. At first I thought the man in the blue suit could be Ben, and maybe the other church could be the one he's interning? for, but I can't make him out well enough to be sure.

36776610_1631687770263359_6902888562165809152_n.jpg

Nah, that guy's too skinny to be Ben.

Cant wait for that Josie Duggar patriotism album to drop, I hope the cover art is Trump groping the flag. 

Also since when MOO a professional voice coach???

We also get to see a quick peek of JD hating his life in the background 

Spoiler

Alright fir her age she's pretty good... not let's make her a CD good but decent. JD cracked me the fuck yo though... 3 minutes later I'm still laughing. He looked so done.

Why do I have the feeling that Boob saying Josie has "perfect pitch" just means "can sing the one high note at the end of the song." Like Jana being a concert pianist.

16 hours ago, Markie said:

Get a hair cut, Michelle! Speak in your real voice. 

I rarely say things like this, but I agree about the hair cut.  It would just look so much better if she took six inches or so off.  But otherwise, I think she looks pretty good.  She must be super short though, or JB is really tall.  Which would be weird since none of the kids seems really tall.

19 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

Cant wait for that Josie Duggar patriotism album to drop, I hope the cover art is Trump groping the flag. 

Hide contents

WHY????  Sweet baby rufus what is the possible purpose of this?  Do they really think some leg humper wants their own version of Josie singing the national anthem to blast from their pickup truck at the next bbq? Does Josie really need moochelle up in her face mouthing the words when theyre printed on a piece of paper inches away?

These people are fucking amazing.

Josie is actually pretty good, but listening to kids sing is so not my thing. It's funny to see Michelle being such a stage mother, though.

2 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

Josie is actually pretty good, but listening to kids sing is so not my thing. It's funny to see Michelle being such a stage mother, though.

Oh God... this made me have a sorta related Alternative Universe vision...

19KAC and Dance Moms mashup.

Where is Jordyn's special project? Jennifer...Johanna...? Where are their special projects? 

On 7/5/2018 at 6:04 PM, Markie said:

Get a hair cut, Michelle! Speak in your real voice. 

Or at least drag a brush through it

7 hours ago, Buzzard said:

WHY????  Sweet baby rufus what is the possible purpose of this?  Do they really think some leg humper wants their own version of Josie singing the national anthem to blast from their pickup truck at the next bbq? Does Josie really need moochelle up in her face mouthing the words when theyre printed on a piece of paper inches away?

These people are fucking amazing.

What is it with Josie and weddings? Her crown and the pointless ‘reunion’ with her NICU nurse was beyond cringe worthy. Now this  

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

What is it with Josie and weddings? Her crown and the pointless ‘reunion’ with her NICU nurse was beyond cringe worthy. Now this  

She's clearly a special miracle baby but, she's also MeChelles BABY. I think it's not uncommon for the youngest in the family to get special treatment and babied and that's just compounded by her miracle ways.

11 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Where is Jordyn's special project? Jennifer...Johanna...? Where are their special projects? 

In the laundry room.

3 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

She's clearly a special miracle baby but, she's also MeChelles BABY. I think it's not uncommon for the youngest in the family to get special treatment and babied and that's just compounded by her miracle ways.

I’m the youngest of three and the kid who has the developmental and health issues.  To this day at 54 years old I am still babied. 

I hated then and I hate it now. It also sowed the seeds of resentment by my siblings that still lingers. 

17 hours ago, finnlassie said:

Oh God... this made me have a sorta related Alternative Universe vision...

19KAC and Dance Moms mashup.

I'd give my good eye to see Ms. Abby ream Boob a new asshole. 

Pickles has a picture up from a Duggar friend calling Josie a "troublemaker" and I really wonder if that's because she's the miracle so she gets spoiled and gets away with everything, or if it's Josie's way of telling Meechelle to stop treating her as so Godly and great because look she can do bad things and get in trouble too!!

2 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

I'd give my good eye to see Ms. Abby ream Boob a new asshole. 

Imagine their modest dance outfits. The boys would also probably perform in khakis.

She most likely is spoiled and let get away with things the older children would get severely punished for. Even if she wasn’t Jisue the little  miracle baby she would be the baby of large family, youngest girl at that. I really hope she is by nature a sweet, good natured if  mischievous  little girl and not a brat. It is entirely possible to be spoiled and not bratty after all.  I would feel bad for poor Jordyn if she got stuck with a Nellie Olsen type the rest of her youth. 

After seeing John David in that video I’m starting to wonder if it didn’t take him so long to begin a courtship because he was trying to find a woman willing to flee the cult with him. :pb_lol:  As @Daisy0322 said, he looked so done. 

Seriously though, I’m kidding. I know it’s not likely. A girl can dream, can’t she?!

On 7/5/2018 at 7:14 PM, BunnyBee said:

Hide contents

You also get to see performing meercat Josie have to repeat "and the home of the brave" three times at the producer's direction.  

So much for Reality TV.  And, yes, she is working for her living.  Working for no compensation and no protections because she isn't protected by child labor laws.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived