IGNORED

Josiah Duggar Part 7: Waiting for the Wedding Pics

laPapessaGiovanna

Hey, when is Meghan's birthday exactly? I know it's this month, but not the date. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 19th, big Pokemon Go community day (Charmander!!!) AND prom night for my seniors. So much for sleep!

10 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Hey, when is Meghan's birthday exactly? I know it's this month, but not the date. 

Meghan? Or Lauren lol

ive heard Lauren’s birthday is the 18th

I'm calling early June. This is a private couple. By this time with JoKen, I knew about her personality and her family. I know basically nothing about Lauren. Some say she was in some previous show footage but she was not featured.

@Shadoewolf Oh no, Community Day is on the same day as my sister's graduation :tw_tired: (yes, the wedding will probably be that weekend too, but priorities)

I’m guessing June 9, simply because Mathboy 2.0 and his lovely bride are getting married that day. (Or maybe June 8 during the rehearsal dinner? Can I guess twice?) I’ll be too busy hosting to hang out with all of you, so enjoy in my absence!

I'm now guessing May 25th, because that is the day that the new Star Wars movie comes out and the day I have to register for summer classes so I'm going to be too busy to actually find out if they are getting married on that day or not. Plus, they got engaged around the same time Joy + Austin did so it would make sense for them to get married around the same time too. 

I can't see myself trusting anything Pickles says at this point, she's gone mad.

My guess is June 10th - baby by April/May 2019. 

3 hours ago, MathQueen said:

I’m guessing June 9, simply because Mathboy 2.0 and his lovely bride are getting married that day. (Or maybe June 8 during the rehearsal dinner? Can I guess twice?) I’ll be too busy hosting to hang out with all of you, so enjoy in my absence!

I'm also guessing June 9 because that's my anniversary. It's a good day to get married! :pb_biggrin: We'll be taking a family trip so I'll probably come back to the news that they're married.

Jessa and Jinger's anniversaries are one day apart. Maybe Siren and Joystin's will also be one day apart. Or they could get married a day after Jill's, the 22nd of June.:my_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Jessa and Jinger's anniversaries are one day apart. Maybe Siren and Joystin's will also be one day apart. Or they could get married a day after Jill's, the 22nd of June.:my_biggrin:

Benessa was married November 1. JinJer was married November 5. So they have a four day gap, not one day.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:01 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Meghan? Or Lauren lol

ive heard Lauren’s birthday is the 18th

Ugh, yes. I think I was just on the royal wedding thread when I wrote that. 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

got this from KeepingUpWithFundies Tumblr 

SiRen Engagement pic 

tumblr_p85x3aak0T1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

He looks WAY older than her, like he's an uncle or some such instead of boyfriend. Also I do not like her face.  I have tried to get past this but it isn't working.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Benessa was married November 1. JinJer was married November 5. So they have a four day gap, not one day.

Ah yes, you're right.  JinJer got married a day after Jessa's b'day.  I'll s tick to May 26 then.

4 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

He looks WAY older than her, like he's an uncle or some such instead of boyfriend. Also I do not like her face.  I have tried to get past this but it isn't working.

Oh, I know. I really do try not to be BEC about such things—I'm staying out of the current dogpile on Zsu's looks in that thread—and I do think Lauren's features are pretty, it's just that they...look slightly too big for her head. I always feel like I'm seeing her through a fish-eye lens.

21 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

got this from KeepingUpWithFundies Tumblr 

SiRen Engagement pic 

tumblr_p85x3aak0T1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

Not to go full teen girl over here, but they look so much like Josh and Anna that I can't even...

I'm trying so hard to can and I literally can not. 

I am going to tell you - for the most part those Duggar boys are rather ugly and the girls are extremely pretty.  It blows be away because Bob or Michele are very photogenic.

Well at least she can wear that dress for the first few pregnancies. 

Eh, I don't think the Duggar boys are ugly or even bad looking, but I also don't think they aren't particularly handsome. 

But Jim Bob isn't particularly handsome, either, and Michelle, while very pretty, doesn't have features that translate well to men. 

*shrug* All has to do with taste, I suppose. 

I'm going to pick May 25 because of Star Wars I originally thought it might be sooner then that because of Josiah's previous courtship they want to marry him off quick. But I don't know if the magazines will be done covering everything about the royal wedding by then or Star Wars. I'm sure they'll be going on that for several weeks afterwards. Wouldn't it be funny if they told the Duggars they weren't interested because they had a more important wedding to cover?  JB and Michelle's heads might both explode.   

20 hours ago, MathQueen said:

Congratulations! I hope June 8/9 is a joyous and not-too-stressful celebration for you and your family!

I saw on reddit that Pickles the Derick Stan is saying her "source" says the wedding is on June 30th. She was wrong about past wedding dates so take that with a grain of salt. 

22 hours ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

I'm now guessing May 25th, because that is the day that the new Star Wars movie comes out and the day I have to register for summer classes so I'm going to be too busy to actually find out if they are getting married on that day or not. Plus, they got engaged around the same time Joy + Austin did so it would make sense for them to get married around the same time too. 

I'm slightly disappointed they didn't get married yesterday, as something on Facebook triggered something wedding. A photo of a music staff with 2 notes in a 4th, saying "may the 4th be with you". And the first 2 notes of Here Comes the Bride is a 4th! I just had to have fun with that; it was very therapeutic. Or.......maybe they decided to be the first couple to get married and not announce it until a week or two later? Maybe they DID get married yesterday.......they'd sure have to swear everyone to secrecy on social media, though

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived