IGNORED

Lori Alexander 41: The Uninformed Wife

Oh FUCK, I said Shit!!!  Oh SHIT I said Fuck!!!

TeddyBonkers, I desperately want to play a theologian on TV.  That's def going on my bucket list.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Lori's meanness is just too much for me today, I am recalling a thread drift we had a few weeks back.

@EowynW suggested Knockout Roses, and it prompted me to plant some roses of my own.  I believe it came up when Lori told us she was being frugal by throwing away money on flowers that were already dead.  Anyway, I have been super happy with them (thanks, Freejinger!), so I wanted to show you guys how they're coming along. Roses.jpg.692b2ae9cbfd33681ad1db6f98fcee2e.jpg

Sorry!  That picture is HUGE!

@Koala, those are stunning!  What gorgeous colours!

24 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Those are absolutely beautiful! I might have to steal that picture for a future painting if that's okay?

Absolutely!  My daughter is painting them too!

Looked at the knockouts this weekend, but I want some dark red ones, and all they had were bubblegum pink.  That, and I'm waiting to find out what color the existing rose bushes in my front yard are.

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Because Lori's meanness is just too much for me today, I am recalling a thread drift we had a few weeks back.

@EowynW suggested Knockout Roses, and it prompted me to plant some roses of my own.  I believe it came up when Lori told us she was being frugal by throwing away money on flowers that were already dead.  Anyway, I have been super happy with them (thanks, Freejinger!), so I wanted to show you guys how they're coming along. Roses.jpg.692b2ae9cbfd33681ad1db6f98fcee2e.jpg

Sorry!  That picture is HUGE!

Oooooooooooooooooooooo. what kind are those? I need some. 

I have 100 sunflowers started this year. And am going to create my own tiny cut flower garden. I love flowers but can't justify always buying from the store. the price of two bouquets of roses I have bought two rose bushes, and enough seed to give myself home grown flowers. We'll see how it goes. 

19 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

Looked at the knockouts this weekend, but I want some dark red ones, and all they had were bubblegum pink.  That, and I'm waiting to find out what color the existing rose bushes in my front yard are.

The originals are dark red pink. I don't know if I've ever seen a true red Knockout tho. 

She wouldn't know a simple life if it bit her in the ass. 

IMG_3107.PNG

12 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Proof that Lori doesn't know anything about love or how to love.  loving others is unbiblical now.

"Women have told me that they don’t want to rebuke. They would rather just “love” others. This sounds warm and fuzzy but it’s not biblical"

Uh, the two great commandments from Jesus himself were about love. Is she totally crazy? Grown people don't need her rebuking. Let somebody try to rebuke her,  and she acts decidedly unbiblical, downright ugly. I think she is brain damaged on top of a toxic personality. Her mess makes no sense whatsoever.

I planted some tulip bulbs around the mail box last fall and some of them are coming up.  At least I thought I planted tulips.  The only bloom I've seen so far is a daffodil!  We do have some daffodils nearby, but I didn't think we had daffodils right there.

On 3/13/2018 at 5:31 PM, Loveday said:

My husband and I live in an RV, no AC, no furnace, no running water... no TV, no microwave, not even a toaster or a coffee pot lol... people say, "but you can' t live without ___!!" We're like - um yeah, you can. It's called living within your means.

I read this too. No...that's not living within your means, that's poverty. How dare anyone praise that! It's horrible! And if she has children, she better watch out. that is illegal to have children in a home without heat and running water. Idiots. 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

Oooooooooooooooooooooo. what kind are those? I need some. 

The one I posted a picture of, is a Rio Samba Hybrid Tea Rose.  I also planted some Peace Roses that are a pale yellow and pink.  

I usually just stick to my Hydrangeas, but I have had so much fun working with these, this year!

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

Uh, the two great commandments from Jesus himself were about love. Is she totally crazy?

RIght?!  I am shocked that someone hasn't mentioned the fact that she is contradicting the very God she claims to speak for.

9 minutes ago, YourMamaKnew said:

I read this too. No...that's not living within your means, that's poverty. How dare anyone praise that! It's horrible! And if she has children, she better watch out. that is illegal to have children in a home without heat and running water. Idiots. 

Exactly. She might just find Child Protective Services knocking on that RV door one day soon, wanting to know what's going on. 

Then again, John Shrader got away with it for awhile, so maybe not. :?

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

I planted some tulip bulbs around the mail box last fall and some of them are coming up.  At least I thought I planted tulips.  The only bloom I've seen so far is a daffodil!  We do have some daffodils nearby, but I didn't think we had daffodils right there.

I just spent all day surrounded by about 500,000 tulips at the big arboretum in the city. It was heavenly. 

10 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I wish someone would post this to her sight and see what happens.  I was already banned for posting a counter opinion (based on science) that underwires DO NOT CAUSE cancer.    But she says if people have different opinions and support it with scripture she doesn't delete it.  I'd like to see her response. 

I posted scripture all day in a long argument with her a bit over a year ago. I got deleted and banned. She's a liar. 

Don't you all know Jesus was wrong? LoriKen determined so and therefore it is. Since Jesus in Christianity is supposed to be God himself that means Jesus is God and therefore they are telling people that God himself is wrong. Even God is wrong if LoriKen disagree. If Lori could delete Jesus's words, I really think she would. All that love your neighbor, give up your possessions because money isn't important, give to the poor, women at his side and finding him gone from the tomb first, can't have all that stuff ruining her message of self-hatred and misery. 

1 hour ago, YourMamaKnew said:

I was thinking about this and I can't imagine anyone living like this unless neither of them have jobs. I mean no running water? No heat? Heck coffee makers are ten bucks sometimes less if thrifted. That is poverty and has nothing to do with living within your means. Gosh I can't imagine having children in that, why would someone intentionally subject their children to those conditions and be proud? 

13 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Hahaha she herself can't take rebuke with a soft heart. I got banned for a very polite counter opinion and for using scripture. No response, just deleted. I was a little stunned but this was before I knew the depths she has gone to in order to begin building her cult. 

I got banned for posting a fact that countered the one she made up. First she deleted my post, then after I reposted it with scripture about not telling lies she blocked me. 

Hang on, didn’t Lori just say that love was bad or some shit? This woman needs to make her mind up. She talks so much shit and constantly contradicts herself, and her poor unthinking leghumpers just lap it all up. 

2 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I was thinking about this and I can't imagine anyone living like this unless neither of them have jobs. I mean no running water? No heat? Heck coffee makers are ten bucks sometimes less if thrifted. That is poverty and has nothing to do with living within your means. Gosh I can't imagine having children in that, why would someone intentionally subject their children to those conditions and be proud? 

When the built-in microwave broke I got one at the used appliance place for $20 and passed it on when we got around to replacing the big one, and they're pretty energy-efficient. There's loads of toasters at Goodwill, and how much power could they really use? Ditto for a coffee maker.

I think these people just don't have electricity. God only knows what they're doing about a bathroom, RV-safe TP isn't cheap.

People shouldn't get snotty about "living within their means" if they're one step up from Nauglers.

@Koala,your roses look stunning! I think I'll plant some this year if winter ever decides to go away for good. It's raining today and supposed to snow tomorrow. 

(And apparently, I'll have plenty of time to garden since my job search is proving fruitless.)

8 hours ago, YourMamaKnew said:

No heat no water but they have internet!!! It doesn't add up. I hope that's a fake comment that didn't think it through.

We are still buried under about a foot of snow and expecting more tomorrow so your flower talk & photos are killing me!

9 hours ago, EowynW said:

I just spent all day surrounded by about 500,000 tulips at the big arboretum in the city. It was heavenly. 

Do tulips have fragrance?

48 minutes ago, refugee said:

Do tulips have fragrance?

I don't have any growing experience with tulips. But the ones yesterday did have a very nice fragrance. I wish I knew what kind they were. I would like to try to grow some now. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived