IGNORED

Lori Alexander 41: The Uninformed Wife

From Lori today:

"When I was growing up, we sang a song that went, “Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.""

Are you fucking kidding me?! Red and yellow. Red and yellow. I don't even have words to articulate how completely tone deaf and blindly racist this is.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hisey said:

My daughter, who is a young Asian teenager, was subjected to horrendous racial bullying from a classmate this year. We met with the school administrators to seek help, and they expressed great compassion for the young white bully, telling us over and over how bad he felt. My daughter's feelings were not discussed.

My kids are grown now, but I still go straight to rage when I recall admin's response when a white 8th-grade classmate kicked my African-American daughter across her breasts, in class, in front of classmates. We met with admin to find out about consequences and they said he was a good kid from a good family, so it must have been just a sudden impulse and he felt bad and they didn't need to discipline him. She on the other hand got detention for chewing gum in the hall because "she knowingly violated a rule."

And if this line of racial reasoning is OK, shouldn't it extend to culture? Shouldn't Lori also stop whining about how tough it is to be part of the persecuted remnant of true Christians in a be-thonged and shameless world?

I await with interest Lori's next post on the sinfulness of white pride proponents. Did I miss her denunciations of the Charlottesville protesters? 

They'd grumble black lives matter? They'd GRUMBLE black lives matter? Jesus wept. 

Anyway, shouldn't Lori be leaving the important stuff to the menfolk?  She is a woman, and easily deceived, right?  By her own rules, she should keep her mouth shut about racial issues.  

2 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Anyway, shouldn't Lori be leaving the important stuff to the menfolk?  She is a woman, and easily deceived, right?  By her own rules, she should keep her mouth shut about racial issues.  

Lori should keep her mouth shut about ALL issues. She doesn't know dick about house cleaning, serving others, Jesus, loving one's husband, budgeting, cooking tasty food (that is also healthful)....

Oh and its funny to hear about how all lives matter when Lori has said that women were not made in God's image. If she has said this about women, no doubt it applies to races too. 

Sure, Lori, you can speak about anything you wish. Your snotty reply reinforces the fact that you have zero common sense, as well as zero wisdom and discernment. The white, middle class narrative has no place in telling a woman of color how she should raise her children or handle her family members or anything for that matter. I am a clinical social worker with 22 years of experience engaging with families of all races and cultures, I am well aware of my own privilege, and I don’t feel remotely qualified to do anything more than listen to my sisters and brothers of color. 

0882CC39-7107-46AB-A4BC-F701EE0C4CA6.png

In the past 3 weeks, she has posted 6 photos of her bread on IG. Making and idol of her bread. Seriously, we get it. It's great! Consistent though with her reoccurring post topics.

Her doodle today say its not oppression to wear skirts below the knee. LOL, fancy her to say that. From someone who conveniently wheres skirts above the knee because Ken. 

Off topic there is this story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5528207/Chiropractor-abused-baby-daughter-wanted-son.html

He added: ‘But my first and greatest love is Jesus Christ. I am most proud of my faith in him.’
If Lori wants to put "christian" in quotes do it for this guy! Until great mentors like her speak out against abusers who also promote Christ, it just reinforces beliefs that Christians support abusers.

51 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

My kids are grown now, but I still go straight to rage when I recall admin's response when a white 8th-grade classmate kicked my African-American daughter across her breasts, in class, in front of classmates. We met with admin to find out about consequences and they said he was a good kid from a good family, so it must have been just a sudden impulse and he felt bad and they didn't need to discipline him. She on the other hand got detention for chewing gum in the hall because "she knowingly violated a rule."

And if this line of racial reasoning is OK, shouldn't it extend to culture? Shouldn't Lori also stop whining about how tough it is to be part of the persecuted remnant of true Christians in a be-thonged and shameless world?

I await with interest Lori's next post on the sinfulness of white pride proponents. Did I miss her denunciations of the Charlottesville protesters? 

I understand that rage. I think I will go to my grave with it.  Although we got what we wanted from the administrators, I feel mad at myself, too, because I didn't properly know how to handle the situation. I should've said, "I could care less how "sorry" X is. He's probably sorry because he got caught." I wish my daughter had heard me say that.

I am sorry for your daughter. I hope she was able to move past that and put it behind her. It must have been so heartbreaking.

I'm on a certain christian message board, mostly because I like fucking their little worlds up. Anyway, some guy was going on and on about how white christians were SO persecuted. I then told the story of the time I was in a WalMart in Mesa AZ and got asked for my green card because I was speaking Spanish. it ended up being so much fun to watch everyone else dog pile on him basically telling him he didn't know shit from shinola. Good old Lori is the same fucking way. She's a goddamn idiot. 

18 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Off topic there is this story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5528207/Chiropractor-abused-baby-daughter-wanted-son.html

He added: ‘But my first and greatest love is Jesus Christ. I am most proud of my faith in him.’
If Lori wants to put "christian" in quotes do it for this guy! Until great mentors like her speak out against abusers who also promote Christ, it just reinforces beliefs that Christians support abusers.

He has a bunch of youtube homilies. One from last summer is about How to Be a Godly Father.

This has to be just about the most cringeworthy post Lori Alexander Who Is A Monster has ever written. It’s our job, as white people, to STFU and LISTEN to people of color. (And I call BS on that poster who claims to be black and intentionally lives in a majority white area because it’s “more Christian”—as if black Christians were a rarity.)

Josh:

Totally agree. All races are equal. And all need Jesus. Besides no one living was a slave or owned a slave. In the USA. Elsewhere...

All races are equal but men and women aren't equal. They sure cherry pick what is and is not equal. Is he actually saying because no one living has been a slave, that makes it all ok. 

I'm so glad I grabbed a screen shot of this exchange. Instead of apologizing for her mistake, Lori deleted her original response. 

IMG_9971.PNG

IMG_9969.PNG

Shockingly, I've been blocked from Lori's IG. So this is my first time seeing her doodle about skirt lengths and tattoos. Now, I don't know about you all, but I would NEVER let one of my children get a tattoo. But after they turn 18, it's whatever's clever. I'll just point them to a high quality tattoo artist-not some wannabe that thinks he can draw. ;)

(and also- 'champerones'? Way to advocate for homeschooling, Lori.)

But this comment right here? Girl, high five to YOU.

sass.PNG

@TeddyBonkers I have three tattoos, but didn't start getting them until I was 28. I've made my nieces and nephew swear to me that if they ever get tattoos, they will go to a reputable and talented artist. Get them all over, I don't care, just get them well done!

Also, fuck Lori.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived