IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

In an Australian accent it’s also distinct. I think it’s a pretty name although too trendy (Everly) for my husband to agree too! I’d use it ;)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to be careful with a last name like Paine. It just sounds odd like you are Hoping for Pain. Her cousin is just as bad since they want to call her Mae Paine. Thankfully her middle name doesn't start with B. Mae B. Paine wouldn't be good.

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You have to be careful with a last name like Paine. It just sounds odd like you are Hoping for Pain. Her cousin is just as bad since they want to call her Mae Paine. Thankfully her middle name doesn't start with B. Mae B. Paine wouldn't be good.

Yes, Liam Payne, from 1 Direction and Cheryl whatever she calls herself now named their son Bear Payne, bare pain was what people were saying when it was announced. 

Some first names don't go with last names so should be avoided. My nephew's initials are SIN, he finds it hilarious, my uncle died just before he was born, so my sister decided to put the name both him and dad went by, Ian as a middle name. 

I really love the name Everly! Pretty unusual yet not overly weird or unique. I'm glad the Bates choose relatively normal names for their kids. Spud and Wilberforce will be jealous.

54 minutes ago, FundaMental said:

I really love the name Everly! Pretty unusual yet not overly weird or unique. I'm glad the Bates choose relatively normal names for their kids. Spud and Wilberforce will be jealous.

at least Wilberforce is only his middle name. Henry is highly popular name. Samuel and Henry got off easy. poor Israel and Spurgon. 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Could be slight jaundice. Both my two did and looked red. 

Wychling was 3 weeks early and was orange as a pumpkin.  Bless those bilirubin lights!

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

at least Wilberforce is only his middle name. Henry is highly popular name. Samuel and Henry got off easy. poor Israel and Spurgon. 

Israel isn't anywhere near the same degree as Spurgeon. Israel was a name of a person before it was the name of a country. Israel was in the Old Testament, in Genesis 32 or 33, I think? He wrestles with an angel. It has continuously been in the top 1000 names in the US since they started statistics on it in the 1880s. In 2016, it was ranked 231. That makes it more popular in 2016 than Simon, Sean, Tobias, Seth, Dante, Arlo, Gregory or Atticus...so it's not that weird. 

Spurgeon on the other hand is probably the worst name I have ever heard. It sounds like someone vomiting, although I probably have that perception because of the prominent "purge" in the name. It's hideous and there isn't even a nickname to make it better for the poor child. 

40 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kimberly Palazzolo (Mueller) is pregnant.

CEAD8F92-C05E-4FDE-B68F-C8DF15BB7680.jpeg.ed2df24e1685a72b9e43f1e7b0a1962f.jpegNo mention of a due date yet.

It just says "summer." It took them much longer than most fundies to get pregnant. I believe they were married in December of 2016.

Her sister Valerie has also taken a longer time than most fundies to conceive both her children, maybe they are similar.

19 hours ago, Aine said:

Spurgeon on the other hand is probably the worst name I have ever heard. It sounds like someone vomiting, although I probably have that perception because of the prominent "purge" in the name. It's hideous and there isn't even a nickname to make it better for the poor child. 

Didn't they name him after someone? Maybe a family member, or maybe someone that admired.

13 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Didn't they name him after someone? Maybe a family member, or maybe someone that admired.

Charles Spurgeon. I think Jessa wanted Elliot Spurgeon and Ben wanted Spurgeon Elliot. Since Ben got his way the first time, their second child is Henry Wilberforce instead of Wilberforce Henry. I'm really hoping Ben's weird last name picks are middle names from now on. Like if they have a girl, let's hope it is Charlotte Tenboom and not Tenboom Charlotte ;)

Bethany Wissmann Beasley is due with baby # 4 in September

the Wissmanns have other babies coming in June and October and I think Matthias and Michelle (the newlyweds) could announce soon too

busy year!

4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Bethany Wissmann Beasley is due with baby # 4 in September

the Wissmanns have other babies coming in June and October and I think Matthias and Michelle (the newlyweds) could announce soon too

busy 

Screenshot_20180402-202123.png

On 2 April 2018 at 2:24 AM, Granwych said:

Wychling was 3 weeks early and was orange as a pumpkin.  Bless those bilirubin lights!

Poorly #1 was the same colour. Scary. 

"Psalmody"???  That's such a holier than thou name to foist on a kid - can't wait to see what she calls her own kids!

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

"Psalmody"???  That's such a holier than thou name to foist on a kid - can't wait to see what she calls her own kids!

Watch it will be something totally ordinary like John or Mary. 

"Psalmody?" Like "Psalms"+ "Melody?" Or is it something else? Either way, what a fundie name! It's my first time hearing it.

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Watch it will be something totally ordinary like John or Mary. 

Her first kid is named Anthony, so you were pretty spot on! :pb_biggrin:

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived