IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 32: Another Year and How Many New Duggars?

Coconut Flan

23 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I found this old picture. I don't know names, ages, or what far better outcomes in life their children had than what would've been had one married Josh. Some lucky lady dodged a bullet.

image.jpeg

There are ten Holt children and the eldest daughter is Kaeleigh. She’s 29 and was married in the fall of 2012 to Rob Tull. They appear to have three sons together. As far as I know, there were rumors of a “betrothal” between Kaeleigh and Josh, but I don’t think any supporting evidence has surfaced.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Ah, Jim Holt, the man who made Mike Huckabee look liberal.

I did a 5-minute Google search and found out that it is rumored the Holts dislike Muslims and transgender people. Sigh. Maybe I gave them too much credit. Maybe one of them would have been an appropriate match for a Duggar after all. That's weird though. I can't picture Smuggar being with anyone else. As smarmy as he is, Anna seems right for him. Who else would put up with his smarminess? She has a threshold for smarm that is off the charts.

9 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I did a 5-minute Google search and found out that it is rumored the Holts dislike Muslims and transgender people. Sigh. Maybe I gave them too much credit. Maybe one of them would have been an appropriate match for a Duggar after all. That's weird though. I can't picture Smuggar being with anyone else. As smarmy as he is, Anna seems right for him. Who else would put up with his smarminess? She has a threshold for smarm that is off the charts.

Rumored? Given that they're Christian fundamentalists I would assume they dislike Muslims and transgender people until proven otherwise!

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

There are ten Holt children and the eldest daughter is Kaeleigh. She’s 29 and was married in the fall of 2012 to Rob Tull. They appear to have three sons together. As far as I know, there were rumors of a “betrothal” between Kaeleigh and Josh, but I don’t think any supporting evidence has surfaced.

The Holts are actually up to 11 children. They never announced the last pregnancy, just posted when he was born. Plus 10 miscarriages.

1. Kaeleigh
  2. Steffan
  3. Kristian
  4. Karessa
  5. Kearah
  6. Spencer
  7. Samuel
  8. Silas
  9. Kharis
  10. Seth Carolton
  11. Scottlen Cross

I'm beginning to wonder whether the Lauren Swanson book signing was really a publicity stunt or not. If they only put her up on stage with the others it could have been a mistake, but her sitting next to Josiah in the book signing, not so much.

Remember when, during Jinger's wedding, paparazi pictures came out of Joe and Kendra? and some girl who attended the wedding wrote as a comment on a youtube video (And also on the Duggars homepage) that she saw Joy with a man. That's how we knew Joy and Joe had someone special!

But this now seems staged...Why doesn't Josiah have his own thread? He should have had his own for years now, like Jana.

Also: The next pregnancy announcement (probably Jessa) will be grandchild number 13...just saying (or Jinger will be 13 depending on how far along Jessa is).

6 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I'm beginning to wonder whether the Lauren Swanson book signing was really a publicity stunt or not. If they only put her up on stage with the others it could have been a mistake, but her sitting next to Josiah in the book signing, not so much.

Remember when, during Jinger's wedding, paparazi pictures came out of Joe and Kendra? and some girl who attended the wedding wrote as a comment on a youtube video (And also on the Duggars homepage) that she saw Joy with a man. That's how we knew Joy and Joe had someone special!

But this now seems staged...Why doesn't Josiah have his own thread? He should have had his own for years now, like Jana.

Also: The next pregnancy announcement (probably Jessa) will be grandchild number 13...just saying (or Jinger will be 13 depending on how far along Jessa is).

I imagine the helpmeets are waiting to make a thread until it's confirmed. Right now there's not much else going on in duggarville so it works fine here. 

What assures me that there is something between the two is that she signed the book with her name and bible passage and then he added “& Josiah Duggar,” whereas all the other Duggars just signed their names individually.

I saw this on tumblr, they said it's from a Bontranger wedding some of the Duggars recently attended (I'm assuming not Chelsy's) That's her next to J'Chelle.

And damn she really looks like Anna

tumblr_p2kpqw7z9D1uipssao1_1280.jpg

47 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I imagine the helpmeets are waiting to make a thread until it's confirmed. Right now there's not much else going on in duggarville so it works fine here. 

There was a Josiah thread for a quick minute the other day...it disappeared 

It doesn’t look like any of the other friends signed the book. But in one way it would be awesome if Josiah was just trolling us. 

15 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

It doesn’t look like any of the other friends signed the book. But in one way it would be awesome if Josiah was just trolling us. 

He reads here and wants his own thread (speculation, sarcasm)

8 hours ago, Bethella said:

The Holts are actually up to 11 children. They never announced the last pregnancy, just posted when he was born. Plus 10 miscarriages.

1. Kaeleigh
  2. Steffan
  3. Kristian
  4. Karessa
  5. Kearah
  6. Spencer
  7. Samuel
  8. Silas
  9. Kharis
  10. Seth Carolton
  11. Scottlen Cross

Is this the same Hold family who started the adoption agency? 

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

There is so.much.denim. in that picture. And so.much.hair.

Even if Lawnmower Mentor Swanson is a big cheese in ATI circles, it doesn't look like he's ever been mentioned in the local papers except in his father's obituary:

The Union-Recorder (Milledgeville, Georgia)

May 6, 2014 Tuesday

Chuck Swanson

SECTION: OBITUARIES

MILLEDGEVILLE - Funeral services for Mr. Chuck Swanson, 70, of Milledgeville, who passed away Sunday, May 4, 2014, will be conducted Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Salem Baptist Church with the Rev. Maxie Threatt and the Rev. Tim Thomas officiating. Interment will follow in the church cemetery.

The family will receive friends at Williams Funeral Home in Milledgeville Tuesday from 5 to 7 p.m.

Mr. Swanson was a native of Beloit, Wis. and had made his home in Baldwin County since 1965. He was the son of the late Walter Edwin Swanson and Lorraine Ferguson Swanson. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, an avid bridge player, a Boy Scout Leader and was devoted to youth athletics in Baldwin County. He was retired from Georgia Power Company, a member of Salem Baptist Church and attended Freedom Church for many years.

Survivors include his wife, Violet Wilkinson Swanson of Milledgeville; daughter, Angie (Tim) Watkins of Gordon; sons, Mark Swanson of Freeport, Ill., Dwain (Lana) Swanson of Toomsboro and Brian (Kristi) Swanson of Milledgeville; sisters, Carolyn (Larry) Bear of Freeport, Ill. and Sharon Nowak of Denton, Texas; 13 grandchildren; and a number of other relatives also survive.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I saw this on tumblr, they said it's from a Bontranger wedding some of the Duggars recently attended (I'm assuming not Chelsy's)

Spoiler

jchelle.jpg.b8be7e721ae8bf2a8f889c9c84476670.jpg

Wow...

This is spooky, Lauren looks exactly like my cousin...

If they are in a courtship/engagement I hope Josiah finds his old self again before turning into Josh 2.0; in a way, I think Josh used to be as sensitive and artsy as Josiah was, but that doesn't go well with JB and the cult apperantly. Maybe there is something of that left, even in Josh? We should never loose hope...

Josiah and Josh. I wonder how Josh's affair changed Siah? He seemed to look up to Josh. I read he's getting, imagine this, a real estate license. When he was supposedly courting Marjorie (or she was auditioning for the wacky sil role) he was "studying" graphic design with her dad..... I'm guessing that trip to Big Sandy for pretend boot camp had an impact. He's now toeing the line and going to do real estate..... Sad.

12 hours ago, Bethella said:

1. Kaeleigh
  2. Steffan
  3. Kristian
  4. Karessa
  5. Kearah
  6. Spencer
  7. Samuel
  8. Silas
  9. Kharis
  10. Seth Carolton
  11. Scottlen Cross

I just can't with some of these names.  Karessa?  Poor girl... sounds like a brand of lotion or TP or TP with lotion.  Kearah doesn't sound half-bad but the spelling is atrocious.  And Scottlen Cross... like the Southern Cross?  Or someone tacked an extra syllable on Scott because Scott Holt sounds very curt.  It illustrates the danger of going with a letter theme... you get partway in and realize that you need to make some odd choices to keep the theme going.

I didn’t realise there was a theme because I didn’t really understand the gender on some of the kids (don’t tell Steve!). 

Scottlen sounds like a female version of Scott to me and Kristian is a male name in Sweden. Kharis looks very gender neutral to me. 

There are lots of K and S names they have missed though so it shouldn’t be hard to stick to the theme without going crazy. 

We currently have a H theme going. And since it looks like we’re only having one child it will stay that way. :)

I believe Mrs. Holt's name is Bobbye? 10 miscarriages?!  Yikes.  I remember that she was 46 with her last baby.  I thought she announced shortly before delivering.  

As for CO, I'm struggling to remember WTF they showed.  We've seen Joy's wedding (twice) and finally got through the wedding prep.  We saw Henry's birth.  We saw Joseph's proposal at said wedding.  We saw JoKen's wedding but none of the prep.  And we didn't see Samuel's birth but now D-wad is off the show.  What else did I miss?  Oh, seeing JinJer shop.  What's left for the coming season?  More JKen wedding.   Courtship for SiRen.  Multiple baby announcements.  Maybe a gloss over for Samuel or Mason.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived