IGNORED

Ian and Larissa ~ Where are they now?

Curious

Just now, Joplin4206 said:

Hahahahahahahaha. You have no idea. Clearly. 

whatever...go find something creative to do that doesn't involve bothering the grown-ups. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Joplin4206 said:

If you can’t handle the snark, I’d look for another forum. 

Remember? We’ve moved on to other topics. 

“, said Gobsmacked, unable to handle snark. 

Knock it off. You're dancing on disruption now. 

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Can anyone w/any background in genetics explain something to me please? My 13 year old granddaughter is me...I mean, she's snarky, sarcastic as hell, has the engineering brain and says things that I say. Fortunately, she's much cuter than I am...but dang, it was like having a conversation with my 13 year old self. She's all up into engineering, the space program, the whole deal. Is that sort of thing hereditary? 

Cool granddaughter you have there.

Yup. I imagine you could become an engineer even if you weren't wired for it, but it would be hard. Out of 4 kids in my family 3 of us have engineering degrees as do many of our cousins on one side of the family. And we weren't even expected to go to college, so it's not like we had any encouragement. But I can see that my dad and his brothers, though they never went to school beyond 8th grade, had engineer brains. They could build or fix anything.

7 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

whatever...go find something creative to do that doesn't involve bothering the grown-ups. 

You’re coming across as stupid. Just so you know. I don’t think you are, so that’s why I’m telling you, because I don’t think you want to. Okay?

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Knock it off. You're dancing on disruption now. 

I thought this was a snark forum. Was I mistaken? Let’s get back to food and nails. 

2 minutes ago, Joplin4206 said:

I thought this was a snark forum. Was I mistaken? Let’s get back to food and nails. 

If you want to keep this line up, take it to Community Discussion. Otherwise, on topic posts, or continuing the drift, I don't care, but enough disrupting the normal flow of conversation. 

Enough shenanigans. Help me decide what to make for dinner. Frozen pizza has already been a thing this week, and I don't feel like cooking. 

I should have been rich. I would love to have someone to just cook for me all the time dammit!

Just now, Destiny said:

Enough shenanigans. Help me decide what to make for dinner. Frozen pizza has already been a thing this week, and I don't feel like cooking. 

I should have been rich. I would love to have someone to just cook for me all the time dammit!

Cabbage soup with minced beef, onion, tomato, garlic, and rice. 

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Pasta and jarred sauce are a common fall back idea. But we're having soup weather here- so tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

Pasta and jarred sauce are a common fall back idea. But we're having soup weather here- so tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

I think that's what's gonna happen. I was inspired yesterday with the squash, but today? Jar sauce and sketti. 

1 minute ago, DancingPhalanges said:

I had wine and cheese sticks hot with marinara sauce. It's Friday, what the heck. 

Oh, there will be wine. ABSOLUTELY WINE. I had a headache now. 

Baked potato and grilled chicken I fear here.  I'm having a bad IBS day.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallow World said:

Marshmallow World wanders into this thread (a dramatization):

Hide contents

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif.7b38c2859ae46aec3359159a215d28f5.gif

Hahahahahahaha! That's usually me into Poopistan.

This is impossible, I can't keep up with two hot threads and an argument on Facebook! Which one do I read later? 

• this thread
  • JRod thread
  • FB argument about screening school volunteers for pedophiles

9 minutes ago, Bethella said:

This is impossible, I can't keep up with two hot threads and an argument on Facebook! Which one do I read later? 

• this thread
  • JRod thread
  • FB argument about screening school volunteers for pedophiles

Screening school volunteers is a good thing, this is an argument? My son's school does a background check, voluntary of course but you must have it to volunteer or chaperone. 

Honestly curious about the FB argument. 

26 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Cooking for you would be impossible...you don't like anything good.

Please take all further discussion of the troll to Community Discussion friends, and save me having to move it. Thanks.

We did the mater soup and grilled cheese sammies tonight.

I. AM. SO. LAZZZYYYY.

8 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Screening school volunteers is a good thing, this is an argument? My son's school does a background check, voluntary of course but you must have it to volunteer or chaperone. 

Honestly curious about the FB argument. 

I am too! Tell me more of this thing. 

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Cooking for you would be impossible...you don't like anything good.

No, I like delicious things, like tofu and sushi!

Just now, Nikedagain? said:

I. AM. SO. LAZZZYYYY.

Saving that for the promised snow next week. Here's hoping that it comes through. 

Just now, Destiny said:

No, I like delicious things, like tofu and sushi!

I offered you pickled herring and mini marshmallows and you refused...yet you eat that.  SMH

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

There is no "there" there in this thread, what was the point again?

I think we all have our own "there" here. 

I'm just here to defend Mrs, B and the much beloved pairing of herring and marshmallows.  

And rage against the Bradys....the usual.  

4 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

I. AM. SO. LAZZZYYYY.

That sounds delicious actually.  Thank you for deciding what I'll have for dinner.

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I offered you pickled herring and mini marshmallows and you refused...yet you eat that.  SMH

OMG <can't decide among the puke emojis>

Archived