• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Curious

Ian and Larissa ~ Where are they now?

Palimpsest
8 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Here’s a photo of them huddled in the corner.

They look like tribbles!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

AnywhereButHere

I can never resist a cat pic thread! Here is our lord and master being completely unfazed by a cucumber. He's all - "Please, human. I do not care if it is a COUS. I rule over all."

pic.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

truthseeker
On 07/01/2018 at 2:37 PM, adidas said:

Tonight we’re having bruschetta with a twist - some cold left over roast beef on rye sourdough along with tomato and salad. The sauce is a mix of Greek yoghurt, sour cream, horseradish and German mustard. Sounds gross but is delicious!

... and probably some more of that red wine (Pepperjack Shiraz for those interested).

Btw lunch today was a very fiery laksa which was a stupid idea while we’re in the middle of a heat wave. Now I’m burning on the inside as well as outside. 

I don’t live in Campbelltown, it’s a screen shot of a news page - but that is over 118f.

1B64C966-F4F4-444A-B842-E7D73069C53F.png

Reading this very very late, but had to post and say that Pepperjack Shiraz is one of my favourites!  And am reading very very late because we just had two days around 42 celsius here in Melbourne and the cool change has just come through.  I'm sitting on my verandah in the breeze, with a glass of wine (not Pepperjack, sadly), and FJ.  Bliss!!!

adidas

@truthseeker I’m not in Melbourne but we have had some really hot days too. I love summer, hate the cold, but it’s even been a bit too warm for me on some days (I’m very happy 35-40c).

Ozlsn
7 hours ago, truthseeker said:

Reading this very very late, but had to post and say that Pepperjack Shiraz is one of my favourites!  And am reading very very late because we just had two days around 42 celsius here in Melbourne and the cool change has just come through.  I'm sitting on my verandah in the breeze, with a glass of wine (not Pepperjack, sadly), and FJ.  Bliss!!!

At least Melbourne gets the change, north of the Divide usually doesn't! Still multiple 45oC days means you acclimatise... sort of. Yay for swimming pools!